LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 March 20 2019

elieaad40

Hello

hello everyone
My Name is Elie Aad , im 23 and i have an online Shop (Computers and mobiles  accessories ) + Gaming Sets
I worked as Bar manager At Pearl Island Restaurant
I'm new member here
Just Passed The registration Test , I think its a little bit hard for normal people.
Just Graduated as a CCE student From AUL KASLIK Campus and i am very happy to be part of lebgeeks family.
And I'm ready to help You to upgrade this forum :)

Last edited by elieaad40 (March 20 2019)

#2 March 20 2019

rolf

Re: Hello

You're the second person I know who transitioned from working in a bar to development.
I am not sure why one would do this, I am actually thinking of the opposite transition!
So anyway welcome here, and good luck.

#3 March 20 2019

elieaad40

I love both work man, I see my self in both of them , if you want any help in bar-tendering , i can help you.
It's really a good experience, good luck anyway

Last edited by elieaad40 (March 20 2019)

#4 March 21 2019

samer
Admin

Welcome Elie, good to have you here.

#5 March 21 2019

beezer

Welcome, I worked in a bar, but as a bus boy. Haha

#6 March 21 2019

anayman_k7

Welcome Elie, I am not sure if it is against the rules to post your store URL here, to be safe would you please send it to me as a message, I would like to check what you have (items, prices, etc), thanks and welcome again.

#7 March 21 2019

rolf

elieaad40 wrote:

I love both work man, I see my self in both of them , if you want any help in bar-tendering , i can help you.

Thanks. I don't know if it is something that I want to do as a career, I exaggerated, but I know that it is something that I would like to try.

#8 March 21 2019

elieaad40

samer wrote:

Welcome Elie, good to have you here.

Thanks mate :)

#9 March 21 2019

elieaad40

beezer wrote:

Welcome, I worked in a bar, but as a bus boy. Haha

Haha nice one

#10 March 21 2019

elieaad40

anayman_k7 wrote:

Welcome Elie, I am not sure if it is against the rules to post your store URL here, to be safe would you please send it to me as a message, I would like to check what you have (items, prices, etc), thanks and welcome again.

check your message man

#11 March 21 2019

elieaad40

rolf wrote:
elieaad40 wrote:

Thanks. I don't know if it is something that I want to do as a career, I exaggerated, but I know that it is something that I would like to try.

As you wish , i am here for help if you need anything

Board footer