LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 May 13 2018

HassanKanj

Hello!

Hello everyone!

This is Hassan Kanj, I already know about the website, but I just registered last week in order to reply to a post in the forum, and here's a brief about my story:

I am a programmer and I have a bachelor degree in computer science, I spent many years (and still) programming (websites, mobile apps,..), and later, I started experimenting with building and programming electronic devices (which was something I was so curious about since university, but unfortunately back then, I didn’t have the chance to follow this topic more or to buy all the needed tools to experiment with), so I decided to start allocating money to build my own Lab/Workshop, and gradually, I started buying tools (Drills, screwdrivers, bolts, nuts, soldering irons,...) and with time, my tools started to grow and my skills improved (and of course I am still learning and improving), and I was so passionate about mixing my programming skills and integrating custom programming code in the physical products I build, it was cool building websites and apps, but it is even cooler and more exciting (for me at least), to build a robot, a RC car, a bracelet with lights patterns, that include a cool design, and that can be controlled by a code I implement in these devices.

After building different personal projects, I decided that I really need a 3D printer, and a CNC machine. Both are useful to provide a more “professional” look to my products, and after saving some money, I bought my 1st 3D printer, and later, a small CNC machine.

I am also the host of an Arabic programming podcast called “coder voice - صوت المبرمج”

so in case anyone here is interested to discuss product design (and more specifically products that involve electronics components and microcontrollers) just let me know.

#2 May 26 2018

nefe_lpmk

Re: Hello!

Hi Hassan, welcome to lebgeeks. interesting set of skills you got there ^^, any website or page showcasing products you made?

#3 May 26 2018

Jerome

Welcome!

#4 May 29 2018

HassanKanj

Thank you!

and @nefe_lpmk, I just sent you a message with some details.

#5 May 29 2018

dsoftware.king

Wellcome Hassan. Can I check your website/Facebook page as well

#6 May 29 2018

Joe

Ohai Hassan, fancy seeing you here. Hope you enjoy your time.

If you guys haven't already, check out the podcast that Hassan has moderated where he talks with Arab programmers. This definitely deserves more attention.

#7 May 29 2018

Hybrid

Hi Hassan,

Good to see a fellow classmate in here!

#8 June 1 2018

HassanKanj

@dsoftware.king I just sent you a private message with details!
and @Joe thanks for sharing the podcast.

#9 June 1 2018

HassanKanj

we were classmates? interesting.. what’s your name?

Hybrid wrote:

Hi Hassan,

Good to see a fellow classmate in here!

#10 June 29 2018

Azachariou

How come the last episode is from September? Is it on hiatus or something?

#11 June 29 2018

HassanKanj

@Azachariou, I was a bit busy lately with different projects so I wasn't focusing on the podcast, but I already started preparing for new episodes.

Board footer