LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#26 August 12 2017

dio

Re: How to configure any DSL Modem

GeorgesHanna wrote:
dio wrote:
AVOlio wrote:

I'm assuming you got the tp-link vr400.
It's quite easy if you know your pppoe username and password.
When you first login to the router, you choose your country as Lebanon, and automatically it provides you with a list of Isp, you choose Ogero telecom and follow the steps.
Basically everything is pre configured as per settings of the connection, you only need to enter your pppoe username and password.

Ok so there is no Ogero telcom in the list. Terranet, broadband plus, inconet, moscanet, sodetel, virtual isp, libantelecom. Those are the only ones.

Select libantelecom

Ill give it a shot! thanks for the help guys.

#27 August 12 2017

AVOlio

Yes its LibanTelecom

#28 September 1 2017

ms94

I got the Arched VR 400 as well.

I'm getting the VDSL upgrade soon, any extra steps to configure VDSL ?  I configured ADSL personally.

#29 September 1 2017

AVOlio

Should be the same, i advise removing the ADSL connection completely and just keeping VDSL.

#30 September 5 2017

ms94

AVOlio wrote:

Should be the same, i advise removing the ADSL connection completely and just keeping VDSL.

I can't find any VDSL isps.  They are the same ones as the ADSL ones.  Ogero told me they switched me to VDSL today andi can't seem To configure my router even tho i have the pppoe pass and account.

#31 October 11 2017

amkahal

Dears, i've got a technicolor tg589vn VDSL modem, but it's not containing a lot of parameters to configure, it is somehow annoying, so i'll try to configure via CLI, but my question to who is already using VDSL: any additional parameters should be set beside VCI.PCI in order to use VDSL ?

Board footer