LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 November 1 2015

layalk

Audi E-Pay API

Hello everyone,
So I decided to write a drupal module to support the Audi E-Pay gateway(http://cards.banqueaudi.com/audi_epay.htm) for drupal commerce(https://drupalcommerce.org/).
NetCommerce already has its drupal module there(https://www.drupal.org/project/commerce_netcommerce).
My question is, how can I find the API docs?? I can't find them online! I tried calling the people at Audi, I emailed them directly, used the contact form at the website...no replies..
So has anyone worked with them before and is kind to send me the docs? Do they have a testing environment?
Many thanks.

#2 November 1 2015

rtp

Re: Audi E-Pay API

who said its a public API?

#3 November 1 2015

Hybrid

They don't have a test environment, it's the same API for both live and dev. However, in order to test they give you a test credit card and a test merchant code which are sent as parameters.

#4 November 1 2015

Fischer

i did, you cant find them online, not public, you have to send request, better be there personally btw other banks provide other gateways so you're not limited to audi becayse the docs sucks, i'd give it to you if i still have it but i don't, the only good thing about them if i remember correctly is that they attach a working php example. AFAIK audi uses it's own gateway and all the other banks use netcommerce so it's better to go for another bank, since you can install netcommerce plugin

#5 November 1 2015

Hybrid

Btw, there is also cybersource payment gateway from BLOM bank, that you might want to look at.

#6 November 2 2015

layalk

Thank you all for the replies.
It's not public..I know they send you the docs when you set it up for your business.
I don't have any projects/business now that require to implement this. I just want to write the module to support it in case someone needs it(in the mood of contributing this month :)).
I tried contacting them but with no luck. I'll try calling them again.

I didn't know about the BLOM bank one. I'll check it out, maybe i'll write a module for it too.

Thanks again.

#7 November 2 2015

eliminator

Try contacting Audi on 01 212020, If my memory serves me well, three years ago I was searching for some sort of a gateway for a google merchant account, (playstore didn't allow back then Lebanese to sell apps, only free apps)
No one understood what I wanted on the normal customer care so they delegated me to their E- department (on the number I mentioned) and they understood what I wanted, but they didn't take me seriously. It was a "we'll call you if we have info" type of answer.

#8 November 2 2015

scorz

Off topic:

Bank Audi has been sending me e-mail (automatically) about a visa platinum monthly statement and I don't even have an account.
It appears that the owner of the account gave them wrong e-mail address.
E-mailed them, called them. Nothing changed.

Morals of the story: When it comes to technology, most of Lebanese are a complex of plain stupidity.

#9 November 2 2015

nosense

scorz wrote:

Off topic:

Bank Audi has been sending me e-mail (automatically) about a visa platinum monthly statement and I don't even have an account.

Morals of the story: When it comes to technology, most of Lebanese are a complex of plain stupidity.

haha they don't even confirm emails ?, I remember them calling me to ask about my email on phone so it's very easy to miss spell the email

#10 November 3 2015

Louis40

Any lebanese ecard that can allow purchase from ebay amazon etc..?

#11 November 3 2015

layalk

I sent an email to a dude and he replied almost instantly to contact him... I'll give him a call...fingers crossed =)

Last edited by layalk (November 3 2015)

#12 November 3 2015

eliminator

scorz wrote:

Off topic:

Let's laugh a bit, not only in technology. I once was given a gift card from audi on my bDay (Orange card). I went to take it from customer support, the woman gave me the card with my name on it and made me sign some papers. I had a card in my hand with a pin and everything. I told her but they told me it is an orange card, shouldn't it have the orange color?. The woman turned green and yellow, then ran across the bank to the other side! why?

She gave me another client's card. There was a name conflict (Me and another bank's customer had exactly the same name) and I had in my hand, instead of a 200$ gift card, a platinum credit card with a 4000$ dollars limit per day, and the pin in my hand ! Ahhhh the look on her face was EPIC
Since it is a gift card she cannot check my signature... So there was no way she could have known the mistake.

Louis40 wrote:

Any lebanese ecard that can allow purchase from ebay amazon etc..?

I use Audi's EMBARK. Works perfectly with the billing address of Lebanon, and a shipping address to one of my siblings in USA.

...yeah just noticed also, totally went off topic, sorry

Last edited by eliminator (November 3 2015)

Board footer