LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#151 May 8 2011

samer
Admin

Re: World of Warcraft - Game Thread

vengeance666, do not bump threads.

#152 June 10 2011

jadz

4.2 patch might be comming this month since new season begins on 21 of june any idea how big is it gonna be and concernIng test realms !_! how do we access them

#153 July 25 2011

jade31

hello ive been playing WoW since Feb 2004 , those you need help you could always ask me for help or details i own every class in the game and I pve/pvp since 2004 those are my characters links ir your intrested :

http://eu.battle.net/wow/fr/character/g … %AB/simple : paladin
http://eu.battle.net/wow/fr/character/g … 0sh/simple :hunt
http://eu.battle.net/wow/fr/character/g … lzz/simple :mage
http://eu.battle.net/wow/fr/character/g … olz/simple : druide
http://eu.battle.net/wow/fr/character/c … coz/simple : rogue
http://eu.battle.net/wow/fr/character/g … usx/simple : war
http://eu.battle.net/wow/fr/character/g … olz/simple : dk
http://eu.battle.net/wow/fr/character/g … iny/simple : warlock
http://eu.battle.net/wow/fr/character/g … inc/simple : second mage

Im looking too for a lebanese wow players geeks meeting  soon so if u could tell me if there will be one soon it will be great .

Ps:ive cleaned   every Raid dunjon 10/25 men  Since pre-bc as  in the 3 First Kill FR , and ive missed my Gladiator Title :(  (got more that 2k days /played ) , hope to meet some new hardcore  players .

Last edited by jade31 (July 25 2011)

#154 July 25 2011

vengeance666

awsome characters mate !

#155 January 23 2012

LuisSuarez7

Could someone tell me where I could get all expansions and full game on EU?

#156 January 23 2012

xterm

I'm selling my account if anyone is interested.

Battle.net account comes upgraded with:
- Starcraft 2 account (unused)
- 2 WOW US Accounts WoTLK : Bunch of 80s

- 1 WOW EU Cataclysm account containing the following characters: (Al'akir - Horde)
  85 Paladin - ilvl 395 : Holy 395, Ret 385
  85 Priest - ilvl 385 : Holy/Disc/Shadow     385
  85 Druid - ilvl 388 : Resto 388
  85 Warrior - ilvl 380 : Arms/Fury 380
  85 Death Knight - ilvl 381 : Blood 381
  85 Mage - ilvl 373
  85 Rogue - ilvl 364
  85 Shaman - ilvl 378 : Ele 378
  75 Hunter

All characters with 300%+ mounts

The price for the entire account is 1500$

#157 January 24 2012

d3ad

Xterm that has been quite a lot of time invested in the game!!!

#158 January 24 2012

xterm

d3ad wrote:

Quite, with D3 on our doorsteps I want to be rid of the account.

#159 January 24 2012

Badieh

xterm wrote:

D3?

Edit: nevermind that... Just figured it is diablo 3 hehehe

Last edited by Badieh (January 24 2012)

#160 January 28 2012

Riven

xterm wrote:
d3ad wrote:

Why though? Just add D3 to that account

#161 January 28 2012

vengeance666

I thinl he ment wasting more time on the account and D3 would really destroy his free time. but i must say SICK account man and nice characters.. wouldn't feel right to sell them you know, for the sake of memories of the good moments you spent on them and the sake of the effort you did over the years thats worth more than a bunch of bucks that barely buy a tv screen nowadays..

#162 January 30 2012

Badieh

vengeance666 wrote:

I thinl he ment wasting more time on the account and D3 would really destroy his free time. but i must say SICK account man and nice characters.. wouldn't feel right to sell them you know, for the sake of memories of the good moments you spent on them and the sake of the effort you did over the years thats worth more than a bunch of bucks that barely buy a tv screen nowadays..

Actually, not sure if he will find someone to buy them off with such a high price. I'm not saying they are not worth it, just that with so many newly anticipated MMOs such as SWTOR, GW2, Diablo 3, The secret world, and other, people go where the hype is.

#163 January 30 2012

xterm

Badieh wrote:

Actually, not sure if he will find someone to buy them off with such a high price. I'm not saying they are not worth it, just that with so many newly anticipated MMOs such as SWTOR, GW2, Diablo 3, The secret world, and other, people go where the hype is.

What you say is true. The price for that account is relatively high, though that goes in conjunction with the average item level of the characters. currently people are averaging 383 or so ilvl which most of my chars are on except for the pally who is 395. With the nerf to DS coming (which would gradually increase by 5% every month) the cost of the characters would drastically get reduced as time goes by.

If i weren't lazy i'd buy 8 different accounts and transfer each character to one and sell them separately (that should sum up to around 1000$)

#164 March 2 2012

Elie(>>)(-_-)

Hello guys. i just started playing world of warcraft 2 months ago and im having a lot of problems with downloading the patches thing, since i use Ogero (Dsl) downloading those patches costs a fortune. Can anyone propose another way to download the patches without exceeding my download usage every month? like can i recieve them any other way? and thnx.

#165 March 3 2012

Badieh

All of the patches? As far as I remember they release one patch per week at most, so this is 4 patches per month.

In any case, the small patches aren't that big to be worried about, however, the big patches are the scary ones. If you don't have any friend that can easily download them, try to find an internet cafe that has WoW, and take it from him for a small fee.

#166 March 4 2012

Elie(>>)(-_-)

Hmm an internet cafe that has Wow? Do you know a cafe that has it in Beirut or close to it? if yes please let me know and thnx.

#167 April 11 2012

Earthmaster

Hmm there is one in sid el bochrieh near abraj its called " wired " I went there 2 times . They got 30 pcs all with huge screens new headphones keybords mouses . The connection is good raided ds hc 25man there with a 70-90 ping
But the houre is charged 3000 L.L not 2000
I think that's the best internet cafe we have right now in lebanon since domnet closed.

Btw on what realms you people play ? Do you have or know a lebanese guild ?

#168 April 11 2012

Earthmaster

I got 4 accounts . So i want to sell 3 of them. They are all upgraded to cataclysm and all are on EU servers.
1st account : 80 troll druid , 78 troll shaman , 44 tauren paladin (all 3 on EU-draenor)
                    80 night elf priest , 80 night elf warrior , 80 human paladin , 40 gnome mage ( all on EU-frostmane)
                   + a bunch of low level characters (less than level 20) here and there.
price is 70$ (Cheaper than buying a new account which would cost you arround 85-90$)

2nd account : 80 night elf warrior (EU-kazzak)
                     71 Undead warrior , 46 troll hunter , 41 undead warlock , a bunch of characters between level 20 and 40 (EU-ahn'qiraj)
   price is 50$

3rd account : 80 human paladin (EU-kazzak)
a bunch of low levels.
price is 45$

Last edited by Earthmaster (April 12 2012)

#169 April 12 2012

jadz

does anyone have the mists of panderia trial? i got an invitation but requires a 17GB of downloads

#170 April 14 2012

Earthmaster

If launchers and torrents were not blocked here at my university i would have downloaded it because download speed go over 500KB/s (not 500k bits) . would take around 10 hours to download .

#171 April 14 2012

jadz

can't you use a proxy to overcome that?

#172 April 14 2012

Elie(>>)(-_-)

thnx earthmaster i actually live in sed el bouchrieh  was very helpful and i joined a lebanese guild b4 i play on vek'nilash server Eu

Last edited by Elie(>>)(-_-) (April 14 2012)

#173 April 14 2012

Elie(>>)(-_-)

sry for typos : never joined lebanese guild b4. Jad can't u copy the trial from an internet cafe that has wow? Btw if i buy the expansion and use the disc should that stop from downloading the patch or not?

Last edited by Elie(>>)(-_-) (April 14 2012)

#174 April 14 2012

jadz

do you know any network cafe that has mists of panderia beta intalled ?

#175 April 14 2012

Elie(>>)(-_-)

Earthmaster informed of an internet cafe that has wow earlier called "wired" in sed el bouchrieh. try asking there :)

Board footer