LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1576 June 5 2016

Tech Guru

Re: What are you playing these days ?

Passed Through Nino , Actually I Purchased Uncharted 4  (Exchanged with a Used Assassin Creed (only worked with Uncharted for exchange the other games are relatively old)  + I pad a Difference) (Arabic Enabled) , a Yearly PS Plus Membership Renewal Card , Controllers Silicon Covers, Controllers' Thumb Cover. Actually I also exchanged some also games too like GOD of War 3 with relatively old with recent titles (used by used), he agreed since I am an old customer to him.

ISCkUPT.jpg

3cgzn8y.jpg

iGP6SeR.jpg

Any Played any game from these collection (I think is a decent and enjoyable)  , I am very motivated to Play Uncharted 4 - No Words to describe its awesomeness and what Naughty Dog Achieved through the PS4 Hardware.  Got NBA2k16 (used) too not displayed in the collection. Happy Gaming Fellows and Damn Deunevo lol

#1577 June 5 2016

elchebib

Tech Guru wrote:

Passed Through Nino , Actually I Purchased Uncharted 4  (Exchanged with a Used Assassin Creed (only worked with Uncharted for exchange the other games are relatively old)  + I pad a Difference) (Arabic Enabled) , a Yearly PS Plus Membership Renewal Card , Controllers Silicon Covers, Controllers' Thumb Cover. Actually I also exchanged some also games too like GOD of War 3 with relatively old with recent titles (used by used), he agreed since I am an old customer to him.

http://i.imgur.com/ISCkUPT.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/3cgzn8y.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/iGP6SeR.jpg

Any Played any game from these collection (I think is a decent and enjoyable)  , I am very motivated to Play Uncharted 4 - No Words to describe its awesomeness and what Naughty Dog Achieved through the PS4 Hardware.  Got NBA2k16 (used) too not displayed in the collection. Happy Gaming Fellows and Damn Deunevo lol

Nice collection. I played both MGSV and Uncharted 4 and both are great games especially if you are a fan of the previous titles.

I can't comment on Just Cause 3 to the Division since I did not play them. For some reason, these games did not grab my interest and was not convinced to shell out money for these titles.

Enjoy your new gaming collection

#1578 June 5 2016

elchebib

Done with Doom on PS4. Impressions: great game. Graphics are really nice and one thing that really surprised me is the super smooth gameplay. Movement, jumping and shooting mechanics are great and a thing that Bethesda and Id software have excelled at. It reminds me of Quake 3 arena with its fluidity and awesome gameplay. I've yet to try the online component but I doubt that I won't like it.

Uncharted 4 multiplayer: multiplayer gameplay is great as usual. I used to like to the online component of the previous uncharted games and this is no exception. However, they dropped off the PvE modes which was something enjoyable.

Continuing Fallout 4 Far Harbor DLC on the PS4

Will play online Uncharted 4, Doom and Street Fighter 5 on the PS4 until I get my hands on Alienation

#1579 June 5 2016

Flakk

Warcraft 3 campaign all over again ! Warcraft movie got me pumped up for some warcraft goodness.
Other than that, I got the Borderlands handsome collection for the xbox one so Im playing that also.

#1580 June 7 2016

Satfoun
Banned

BAttlefield 4 online

#1581 June 11 2016

elchebib

Done with Fallout 4 Far Harbor DLC on PS4. Impressions: Great DLC. More of the same Fallout 4 gameplay and story which is great for me. It is an expansive DLC with a good number of quests. Recommended for fans of Fallout 4.

Started Alienation and other multiplayer games (Street Fighter 5, Uncharted 4 and Doom)

#1582 June 11 2016

vegetaleb
Banned

Finished FF X HD PC,amazing game and story for a 15 year old one, now playing FF X 2 with PS3 graphics on PC + DSR lol

#1583 June 12 2016

NuclearVision

minesweeper

#1584 June 12 2016

AliFakhoury

The Last Of Us on the PS3!

#1585 June 17 2016

elchebib

Finished from:

Alienation on PS4. Nice game. Housemarque are one of the best developers when it comes to shoot'em ups and Alienation is no exception. Great challenging gameplay with seamless online connectivity. Some stages are quite hard and require you to level up your character and to obtain legendary weapons that have slots that can boost their stats. Great game overall.

Resident Evil 7: Biohazard demo: Surprising demo from Capcom. First person perspective close to the P.T. demo. Great atmosphere and scary environments within the decrepit house. Great reboot for the series. Enjoyed every one bit of it and looking forward to the full game next year.

Moving unto Uncharted 4 and Street fighter 5 online play on PS4 until I get Ratchet and Clank (PS4)

#1586 June 17 2016

LifeEngineer

PS4:
Tomb raider definitive edition. A similar game to what uncharted series offer! It's awesome and I like it and like the story overall!
GTA5. You know it.

Android:
Clash of clans
Clash royale

#1587 June 24 2016

elchebib

Done with Ratchet and Clank (PS4). Impressions: Excellent game that I quite enjoyed. This is your typical Ratchet and Clank game. Crazy upgradable weapons and a good number of enemies on screen at the same time. However, I have a few issues with the game though. There is no gauntlet/arena like areas in the game that was available in the previous games. The game also felt more of the same like the previous games with no new innovations. Nonetheless, its a good entry in the series.

Uncharted 4 online: Its a fun game. However, the game seems to put me against teams that are so good at the game. They usually annihilate our team with ease. It seems to me the matchmaking is wrecked. I will continue to try playing the game as much as possible but the experience of losing atrociously is never fun.

Street fighter 5 online: the same issue as with Uncharted. Matchmaking puts you at times with players that are very experienced who wreck me easily.

I guess with online games, people keep moving to the next new game and the ones that stay playing are the ones who are devoted to the game and play it exclusively most of the time. I would never be able to catch up with these players in terms of skill because I tend to play other games too and do not have the time.

Doom online: This game is nice to play and is enjoyable. Even with the ranking system, its interesting to see that most, if not all, the games end with close scores. So the matchmaking system seems to hold out here.

Will continue playing these online games with some Fallout 4 until I get Until Dawn

#1588 July 10 2016

vegetaleb
Banned

While waiting that the crack of Tomb Raider is out (it's on the verge) I am playing Dreamfall chapters, it's cool with tons of puzzles but a bit too leftist in terms of politics (pro communists) and their future society is nowhere I would live

#1589 July 11 2016

Marduk

Pc: league of legends(makes time fly), cs, blockade 3d( a pay2win game, playing since 2 years and still playing but i dont know why)
Xbox:crysis 3( very close to finishing it, a much better game than crysis 2)

Last edited by Marduk (July 11 2016)

#1590 July 11 2016

Satfoun
Banned

Battlefield 4 and Hardline ....Titanfall....and Garden warfare from time to time
Those online games takes alot of time and you dont even get bored. I forget about all my pirated games lol

#1591 July 11 2016

scorz

Brought Skyrim a week ago(steam sales)  and I am playing it! (Already finished the main quest)
Damn I really liked it! This is the first time I play it!

#1592 July 11 2016

elchebib

scorz wrote:

Brought Skyrim a week ago(steam sales)  and I am playing it! (Already finished the main quest)
Damn I really liked it! This is the first time I play it!

One of my personal favorite Western RPGs. Expansive go-anywhere world with huge amounts of stuff to do and discover. One of the great games last generation.

elchebib.png

#1593 July 12 2016

user

Well I bought a bunch of games in the steam sale earlier this month. And now I am playing a bit of xcom2 and supreme commander forged alliance(I know I arrived late at the game). I'm also playing path of exile (and I spent around 30$ on that)

I also bought shadow of mordor but it is 40 GB to download, so it will be a while before I get it (I am on a 2mbps limited connection from ogero)

#1594 July 15 2016

elchebib

Done with Until Dawn. Impressions: surprisingly great game. It had a vibe of old resident evil games in a couple of segments. Very good atmosphere and quite the number of jump scares. It has a decent story but its interesting how your selections can affect the fate of a number of characters. Overall its a very good enjoyable game that you should try out.

Moving to:

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Uncharted 4/Doom/Overwatch online multiplayer

#1595 August 12 2016

vegetaleb
Banned

Playing Rise of Tomb Raider on PC, very nice graphics and gameplay though my GTX 970 can't run on max + DSR, so I kept max settings at 1080p, when I will pass to 1070 this game will look twice better

#1596 August 27 2016

elchebib

Done with Bloodborne (PS4). Impressions: I was hesitant to start playing this game. A game that revolves around being hard and repitition to learn more about the bosses does not appeal to me that much. Granted, I did use a guide but just because I did not have the time of trying to figure out where to go and what to get. In addition, the stuff in the game to find is sometimes so obtuse that you will need a guide for it or it will take you ages to finish from it. But, I did enjoy it very much. The graphics and atmosphere is so good. Gameplay is so good and satisfying. Variety of enemies and bosses is also something appreciable and that the regular enemies change when a certain condition is met in the game. They slightly change appearance and become harder with new attack patterns sometimes. Overall, a highly recommended game to play.

Moving to

Worms Battleground (PS4)

Uncharted 4, Overwatch and Doom (all PS4) online multiplayer

#1597 August 29 2016

Satfoun
Banned

Battlefield Hardline

#1598 August 29 2016

MrClass

Any Assetto Corsa players here? Any pro drifters?

#1599 September 6 2016

Silentcontrol

https://youtu.be/Sc4LnO3dneg check it out and show some support thank you

#1600 September 6 2016

ballad

MrClass wrote:

Any Assetto Corsa players here? Any pro drifters?

I tried to get into it several times since the beta days, but it was weird and had an ugly UI.

I now play project cars and dirt rally from time to time

Board footer