LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1551 April 25 2016

silo_m8

Re: What are you playing these days ?

Die_Kapitan wrote:
Johnaudi wrote:

@Kazouza when teleporting and torturing innocent players, tell them to kill each other and then eat their friends' skin, getting them poisoned by unhealthy meat and then strip them from all of their clothes and give them to a zombie for a play time. I don't see how I can get bored of that.

You're what's wrong with multiplayer games.

But isn't the whole point of that game is to survive in a world invaded by monsters? Also there is zombies ;)

#1552 April 30 2016

vegetaleb
Banned

Finally installed Quantum Break 26gb repack, but had to download and install 5gb of Windows 10 updates.
Graphically it's pretty good, I can't know what are the fps but probably in the 30ish with 1080p and Ultra, but it's not really a problem as the game is anyway slow paced.
There are already some Alan Wake appearances in the start, you can watch a video on a TV which is a sort of trailer for the next Alan Wake.
They way the character move is very close to Alan Wake.
My only complaints:
-Xbox 360 wireless antenna(clone) is most of the time not working due to $tupid Micro$oft
-It will need 108GB of HDD!!!!

#1553 April 30 2016

vegetaleb
Banned

The more I play at Quantum Break the more I like it!
Graphics are superb (can't wait for Pascal to play it at 4K DSR)
Story is very good, action is very special thanks to time bubbles, it's like playing Alan Wake on adrenaline

#1554 May 1 2016

Tech Guru

vegetaleb wrote:

Finally installed Quantum Break 26gb repack, but had to download and install 5gb of Windows 10 updates.
Graphically it's pretty good, I can't know what are the fps but probably in the 30ish with 1080p and Ultra, but it's not really a problem as the game is anyway slow paced.
There are already some Alan Wake appearances in the start, you can watch a video on a TV which is a sort of trailer for the next Alan Wake.
My only complaints:
-Xbox 360 wireless antenna(clone) is most of the time not working due to $tupid Micro$oft

had to download and install 5gb of Windows 10 updates , may you clarify that bro and link me to the download link.

#1555 May 1 2016

vegetaleb
Banned

Tech Guru wrote:
vegetaleb wrote:

My only complaints:

had to download and install 5gb of Windows 10 updates , may you clarify that bro and link me to the download link.

QB is a 100% made by M$ game, it will need not only Windows 10 Pro 64x but the latest updates for this windows, meaning you will have to update via Start-Settings-Update & Security, no download links it's Windows update system

#1556 May 4 2016

vegetaleb
Banned

Nearly finished Quantum Break, I will replay it for sure once the 1.7 update is released by fitgirl.
I think it's the best 2016 game for now, it just need some updates to fix the glitches and fps speed.
Played and finished Michonne episode 3 in about 40 minutes, it was the shortest episode of the series but also the best one, though WD season 1 and 2 are still unmatched

#1557 May 10 2016

vegetaleb
Banned

Replaying Quantum Break PC with the new 1.7 update, it gives some additional fps but still getting display driver crashed bug randomly.
Also I figured out all the videos cut scenes are streamed online and got 10gb of downloads because of it on my adsl :(
But still it's a hell of good graphics game (DirectX 12) and the originality of the powers you can use make the gaming experience very enjoyable.
Like with Telltale games, you can choose different paths during the game leading to different stories so you can replay the game many times to get all the different possible stories.
If you are an Alan Wake fan you will definitely love QB

Last edited by vegetaleb (May 10 2016)

#1558 May 10 2016

elchebib

Done with Fallout 4 and Alan Wake.

Fallout 4 main campaign (PS4): Great game as usual from Bethesda. Exploration is outstanding in these games and am looking forward to diving in again with the DLCs. Fallout 3 was amazing and this improves in every way. I didn't like the settlement/weapon/armor mods but its great that you are not forced to deal with them. I highly recommended this game which is definitely worth your money given the amount of content it has.

Alan Wake main campaign (Xbox One): This is my first Remedy game. Its interesting and the story is good. I wasn't very interested at the very end but the story was still engaging nonetheless. The gameplay of light and shooting mechanics was fun and was interesting juggling between the two.

And until I get my hands on Uncharted 4 I'm moving to:

Street Fighter 5 (PS4) online

Halo 5: Guardians (Xbox One) online

elchebib.png

#1559 May 22 2016

elchebib

Done with Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (main campaign) on PS4. Simply a great game. A great end to a fantastic franchise. Naughty Dog has done it again after The Last of Us. Uncharted 4 is a game that has a great story, awesome graphics and tight gameplay. This game reminds me of the Last of Us and how that game made me want to go back for more all the time. An excellent game from an excellent developer.

Moving on to:

Fallout 4 Automatron DLC on PS4

Street fighter 4 online play on PS4

#1560 May 22 2016

vegetaleb
Banned

Fallout 4 Automatron PC
Incoming:  Final Fantasy X HD Remake PC (hopefully with DSR 4K)

#1561 May 23 2016

user

Ogero's latency went to shit so I'm playing civilization V single player like it's the 90s again.

#1562 May 23 2016

vegetaleb
Banned

user wrote:

Ogero's latency went to shit so I'm playing civilization V single player like it's the 90s again.

Welcome to Lebanon,the land of so much possibilities but only negative ones are used, internet latency and speed won't get better unless people move their asses like they did with the garbage crisis.

#1563 May 23 2016

Die_Kapitan

> I'm playing Civilization V single player like it's the 90s again.

Can you remind me of when single player went "out of fashion"?

#1564 May 23 2016

vegetaleb
Banned

Die_Kapitan wrote:

> I'm playing Civilization V single player like it's the 90s again.

Can you remind me of when single player went "out of fashion"?

+1
I rarely play multiplayer, I found myself not so good whatever I finish the game in single player 10x, perhaps it's because of the latency, US and European players are 1 sec faster than me LOL

#1565 May 24 2016

user

I was illustrating that it is more of a must than an option these days. I also bought xcom enemy unknown off steam and I am trying to download this 20 GB game without breaking my bank account...

#1566 May 24 2016

MohammedSF

DOOM 2016 on PC

@ Ultra-Violence difficulty "Ohh yess!!

#1567 May 25 2016

elchebib

Done with the Fallout 4 Automatron DLC on PS4. Nice little DLC. Introduces robot companions which can be customized to your liking. No new weapons or armor though. Quick to finish and still retains the Fallout 4 excellent exploration mechanic.

Moving to:

Street fighter V online play on PS4

Uncharted 4 multiplayer on PS4

Until I can get my hands on Doom on PS4

#1568 May 25 2016

vegetaleb
Banned

Freaking Denuvo, missing with my games

#1569 May 25 2016

MohammedSF

vegetaleb wrote:

Freaking Denuvo, missing with my games

Denuvo + huge digital download (+40GB) + no full physical release of the game...

Welcome to hell !

#1570 May 25 2016

vegetaleb
Banned

Final Fantasy X HD Remaster on PC is not bad at all, good old PS2 game with glorious 4K DSR :)

#1571 May 26 2016

vegetaleb
Banned

Ok after 3 hours of FF X HD on PC I can definitely say it's the best port on PC for this game series, Lightning returns was horrible (lot of clipping and aliasing), the story and music of FF X are also way better, you won't get bored like on FF XIII, even the graphics are better as 4K DSR is 100% implemented, I couldn't believe it's a 15 years old game!
Of course FPS are 60+

#1572 May 27 2016

user

I bought xcom enemy unknown from steam and started playing yesterday. It looks like a really awesome game, I had to force myself off the pc yesterday after playing from 8 pm to 1 am.

#1573 May 27 2016

Silentcontrol

Playing some overwatch here is somw gameplay if you want to check it out https://youtu.be/zmHJfmgE3ww

#1574 May 28 2016

Nemesis-301

a free online game called "town of salem" its so much fun!

#1575 May 28 2016

Die_Kapitan

Europa Universalis IV with Imperium Universalis (a total conversion mod), and Crusader Kings II with After the End mod.

Board footer