LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1451 January 9 2016

Tech Guru

Re: What are you playing these days ?

@vegetaleb

Yep Patched Installed, and Definitely ACS is a master piece , but the true master piece in graphics will be "Rise of Tomb Raider". Waiting for it patiently , with a soon  release date  28th of January.

Buy the way I patched Siege , with the ULTRA 4K Textures , demanding game but it looks awesome - 2xMsaa all ultra.

Rainbow Six Siege Pc 4k Ultra Textures Vs Pc Very High Textures Vs PS4 Graphics Comparison
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ev6fcuVTMgE

Top 40 NEW PC Games Of 2016
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMHkL7jVQxs

All of awesome tech coming , if you followed the coverage of CES 2016 - LinusTechTips Coverage - on Youtube
https://www.youtube.com/user/LinusTechTips/videos

4k HDR  , 4K Blue-rays , MSI Vortex are  Great

http://www.cnet.com/news/tvs-at-ces-201 … he-future/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J82ZQRuj-Q8

For instance, Warner Bros. plans to release 35 4K/HDR discs in 2016, starting with the likes of Mad Max: Fury Road and The Lego Movie; Pacific Rim and Man of Steel are following later. Other movie studios are releasing 4K Blu-rays too, but at the time of writing it’s not entirely clear whether or not they’ll offer HDR in addition to 4K resolution.HDR is among the minimum requirements for the Ultra HD Premium certification, as well as 10-bit colour depth and a resolution of at least 3840 x 2160. The HDR part is all a bit technical to get into in too much detail here, but suffice to say there’s a minimum dynamic range required.

Read more at http://www.stuff.tv/features/why-its-ti … rX5P83q.99

#1452 January 9 2016

vegetaleb
Banned

Let's see if Nvidia next GPU will be strong enough to run 2015-2016 games in 4K + everything Ultra.
It will be literally a game changer and Sony will have to build a new PS5 fast ;)

#1453 January 9 2016

silo_m8

vegetaleb wrote:

Let's see if Nvidia next GPU will be strong enough to run 2015-2016 games in 4K + everything Ultra.
It will be literally a game changer and Sony will have to build a new PS5 fast ;)

Not really, they are already running at 900p at 30 fps. Even if the new gpus did that (which they won't), Sony will be content with holding back the gaming industry along with Microsoft. Gpus will be incremental upgrades not revolutions. It will take a couple of generations until we get 4k maxed at playable framerates with a single card.

#1454 January 9 2016

vegetaleb
Banned

silo_m8 wrote:
vegetaleb wrote:

Not really, they are already running at 900p at 30 fps. Even if the new gpus did that (which they won't), Sony will be content with holding back the gaming industry along with Microsoft. Gpus will be incremental upgrades not revolutions. It will take a couple of generations until we get 4k maxed at playable framerates with a single card.

900p vs 2560p, there is a big difference, even my GTX 970 can run most games at 4K DSR with everything on Ultra if the target is only 30fps. PC games are played 60fps even 120hz thanks to the new 4K TVs with real 120hz panels at 1080p.

#1455 January 31 2016

Tech Guru

So Geeks ,

Any News About Rise of the Tomb Raider or Just Cause 3 Cracks , Denuvo anti-tampering system is making very hard for 3DM to crack it :), According to cracking group 3DM, it uses a 64 bit encryption machine that requires cryptographic keys unique to the specific hardware of each installed system. Far Cry: Primal , will fellow this protection layer too.

#1456 January 31 2016

ramy58

There's a rise of the tomb raider family sharing crack out there that bypasses simulatenuous playing of the game, basically if you know someone who bought the game, make him share the game with you, apply the crack and you will both be able to play the game at the same time. But I bet it will be patched soon.

#1457 January 31 2016

vegetaleb
Banned

Sooner or later they will crack it, it can be tomorrow morning or in 3 months but they will crack it, and once they crack it it will open the door for all other games.
As long as they don't put a security hardware based like on PS4 and Xbox 1 , any software based security can be cracked, it's a computer fact

#1458 January 31 2016

Ramnesia

I am playing The division beta, they extended it another 24h. It's very nice, the graphics is really great though it's been downgraded, the gameplay is nice, some bugs here and there but I think it is gonna be great.

#1459 January 31 2016

vegetaleb
Banned

Replaying Tomb Raider 2013 and FC 4 for the 4th time lol

#1460 January 31 2016

Anthony2000

vegetaleb wrote:

Replaying Tomb Raider 2013 and FC 4 for the 4th time lol

but... why?

#1461 January 31 2016

vegetaleb
Banned

I like these 2 games and I try different graphic settings every-time + my TV is new so also a new visual feeling.
If I get Pascal later I will try these games again with DSR 4K@60fps unless the new Tomb raider gets cracked, I love FC 4 because I love the Himalayas

#1462 February 3 2016

Tech Guru

Hello,

Did any one tried this Crack by Razor ?

http://razor-games.com/rise-of-the-tomb … pack-full/

#1463 February 3 2016

vegetaleb
Banned

Only 3 comments, hard to say, perhaps it's the sharing crack

#1464 February 4 2016

Adnan

The Crew Wild Run - PS4.

#1465 February 14 2016

Tech Guru

So More AAA Titles are Being Released this Year with More Demanding Settings (I7 (5th and 6th Generation) and more GPU Power , with in certain situations  even with a 980ti  achieving 60fps on 1080p is struggling  ! lol. However , most of these titles are graphically awesome with sweet Extras from Nvidia  & AMD.

-Rise of the Tomb Raiders ( Lately Released - Awesome Graphics )
-Assassin Creed Syndicate (Released End of  Last Year - Awesome Graphics )
-Rainbow Siege - Very Demanding on 1440p
-Hitman (March 2016 - Direct X 12 Title)
-Quantum Break (for Ultra it Needs an a 980Ti a Direct X 12 Title )

A Polaris/Pascal - High End Versions , will be a recommended upgrade very soon , prepare your pockets lol

Last edited by Tech Guru (February 14 2016)

#1466 February 14 2016

bermudapineapple

Tech Guru wrote:

So More AAA Titles are Being Released this Year with More Demanding Settings (I7 (5th and 6th Generation) and more GPU Power , with in certain situations  even with a 980ti  achieving 60fps on 1080p is struggling  ! lol. However , most of these titles are graphically awesome with sweet Extras from Nvidia  & AMD.

I am so happy about this. It seems many game developers have finally decided to ignore the hardware limitations of consoles and squeeze out the most power they possibly can from gaming PCs.

#1467 February 14 2016

Die_Kapitan

I'm not trying to start an Nvidia vs AMD fanboy war, but have you noticed that games that use GameWorks always perform badly while AMD Gaming Evolved titles are always well optimized while still having gorgeous graphics.

#1468 February 14 2016

vegetaleb
Banned

So it seems a Denuvo crack is finally coming soon :)

#1469 February 14 2016

Anthony2000

vegetaleb wrote:

source?

#1470 February 14 2016

vegetaleb
Banned

Anthony2000 wrote:
vegetaleb wrote:

source?

https://torrentfreak.com/hang-on-3dm-no … vo-160211/

#1471 February 14 2016

themike10452

Die_Kapitan wrote:

I'm not trying to start an Nvidia vs AMD fanboy war, but have you noticed that games that use GameWorks always perform badly while AMD Gaming Evolved titles are always well optimized while still having gorgeous graphics.

Well features such as TXAA and GameWorks/PhysX are quite demanding, amd have recently started a new project to come up with similar features (GPUopen). If you have those features enabled your framerate will drop (sometimes dramatically) since those extras are meant for SLI configurations (or 980Ti's) and not for a 970 for example. The Witcher 3 runs very nicely on my 970 albeit being "enhanced" by nvidia and I even have gameworks features enabled. I think your statement is absolutely irrelevant.

#1472 February 15 2016

Die_Kapitan

themike10452 wrote:
Die_Kapitan wrote:

Well features such as TXAA and GameWorks/PhysX are quite demanding, amd have recently started a new project to come up with similar features (GPUopen). If you have those features enabled your framerate will drop (sometimes dramatically) since those extras are meant for SLI configurations (or 980Ti's) and not for a 970 for example. The Witcher 3 runs very nicely on my 970 albeit being "enhanced" by nvidia and I even have gameworks features enabled. I think your statement is absolutely irrelevant.

I meant that AMD Gaming Evolved titles don't have as much bugs and performance issues on day one as much as GameWorks titles, I didn't take into consideration whether you turn on GameWorks or no.

#1473 February 15 2016

Tech Guru

“3DM will soon announce that we have a solution to the latest Denuvo encryption used on games including ‘FIFA 16’, ‘Just Cause 3’, and ‘Tomb Raider: The Rise’,” 3DM leader Bird Sister just announced, via TorrentFreak. “We [made this announcement] because a lot of players believe we have abandoned cracking due to technical problems, but we will prove it is not the case. We have not yet been stumped [by protection measures].”

How these will be distributed exactly isn't clear at the moment, but Bird Sister concludes with: “Of course, this will not be a high-profile or official 3DM release.

We recently spoke to Denuvo about their anti-piracy protection, which they openly admit isn't uncrackable, saying "we do not position our Anti-Tamper solution as uncrackable, only hard to crack." The aim is to give publishers and developers some breathing room, so there isn't a pirated version of games available during their first few crucial days on sale, when legitimate sales are at their highest.

Source: http://www.pcgamesn.com/rise-of-the-tom … sed-hiatus

So Prepare Your Systems :)

#1474 February 15 2016

vegetaleb
Banned

Bird Sister will live like Snowden if she cracks Denuvo :)

#1475 February 19 2016

Tech Guru

So any Updates on 3DM Crack Releases for

Rise of the Tomb Raider
Just Cause 3
Fifa 16
Far Cry Primal

They Announced the Denuvo solution , but still nothing appeared till now :)

Board footer