LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1301 May 21 2015

Die_Kapitan

Re: What are you playing these days ?

AVOlio wrote:

Dying light, really boring?
Maate!
I'm playing it for the third time now!
It's the best game I've played in a while.
I remember the first few days I started playing it,  I used to get scared, literally lol, to go out at night in the game.

Different people, have different tastes. For example, I like Assassin's Creed III and Connor while nearly 90% of those who played AC III found it boring and found Connor dull, which he is compared to Ezio.

#1302 May 31 2015

Sup3r

AVOlio wrote:

Dying light, really boring?
Maate!
I'm playing it for the third time now!
It's the best game I've played in a while.
I remember the first few days I started playing it,  I used to get scared, literally lol, to go out at night in the game.

The way it felt just a rip-off of famous games without any attempt at originality, if I were to judge it by the graphics I'd give it a 10. Though it's really just assassins creed that meets Dead Island

#1303 June 1 2015

CounterStrike

CS GO and Dota 2

#1304 June 2 2015

vegetaleb
Banned

Nearly finished GTA 5
Will play the 2 latest DLC of Evil Within (Consequence and Executioner)

#1305 June 8 2015

vegetaleb
Banned

Finished Consequence already, it's a great mix of Resident Evil + Silent Hill + sneak game.
Now playing Executioner, you play the role of the metalic box head of Evil Within, you gotta love smashing zombies with this huge meat hammer :)

#1306 June 29 2015

vegetaleb
Banned

Portal 2 Mel stories!!
This time it's way harder than Portal 2

#1307 June 30 2015

ghattas.akkad

hmmm well I just waved goodbye to my VGA so back to xbox360:

Im playing:

Diablo 3 reaper of souls
Darksiders II
Halo 4
The evil within (starting today)

#1308 June 30 2015

bogdan22

Anyone recommends a great game with a great online experience ? I was thinking of buying gta 5 to play online but after many negative reviews I changed my mind. But I would like a game that is playable both single player and online.

#1309 June 30 2015

Tech Guru

On the PC & Enjoying the Graphic Fidelity of the following:
Witcher 3 -Wild Hunt
GTA 5
Wolfenstein The Old Blood
Project CARS
Mortal Combat X (Occasionally)

Waiting for Batman: Arkham City to be Relased at Nino Store for the PC

on The PS4
Blood-Born (Very Hard but a AAA 10/10 Exclusive)
Fifa 15 (Online)

#1310 June 30 2015

Tech Guru

@bogdan22

What is your favorite (Shooting , Racing , Action/Adventure etc..) Have you experienced the Call of Duty Series ; Diablo ; GTA 5(Is nice nothing pulled me back); project cars is nice too ; Mortal Combat X is very good.

#1311 June 30 2015

bogdan22

Tech Guru wrote:

@bogdan22

What is your favorite (Shooting , Racing , Action/Adventure etc..) Have you experienced the Call of Duty Series ; Diablo ; GTA 5(Is nice nothing pulled me back); project cars is nice too ; Mortal Combat X is very good.

I prefer FPS, Adventure, Action RPG. I am playing witcher 3 and its awesome. But I want to buy my next game that would be entertaining online. I've been playing recently Crysis 3 and Planet side 2 online and anything other than racing or like WoW would be fine. Do you recommend I reconsider GTA 5 ?

#1312 June 30 2015

bogdan22

bogdan22 wrote:
Tech Guru wrote:

@bogdan22

I prefer FPS, Adventure, Action RPG. I am playing witcher 3 and its awesome. But I want to buy my next game that would be entertaining online. I've been playing recently Crysis 3 and Planet side 2 online and anything other than racing or like WoW would be fine. Do you recommend I reconsider GTA 5 ?

Just wanted to add, I have GTA 5(pirated) and I've played it on the xbox 360. Now I only game on PC. Is it worth it to buy it just for the online experience ?

#1313 June 30 2015

H.S

Tech Guru wrote:

on The PS4
Blood-Born (Very Hard but a AAA 10/10 Exclusive)

Got it like 10 days ago, I am a big Souls fan. Such a great game, especially after the disappointing DSII.

#1314 June 30 2015

vegetaleb
Banned

Batman was pulled from market due to huge problems on PC, dumage!
Geez this Portal 2 Mel stories is really hard, but hey Cave Jonson is back with his twisted mind

#1315 June 30 2015

Die_Kapitan

bogdan22 wrote:

Anyone recommends a great game with a great online experience ? I was thinking of buying gta 5 to play online but after many negative reviews I changed my mind. But I would like a game that is playable both single player and online.

If you want a great online experience, go with Killing Floor, Killing Floor 2, Insurgency, Red Orchestra 2, Verdun, War Thunder or PlanetSide 2. KF, KF2, Insurgency, Verdun, WT and PS2 are online-only though, but they're all top-notch games and I would definitely recommend them.
Meanwhile Red Orchestra 2 offers a single player "campaign" but it's a mainly multiplayer, it focuses on the Eastern Front of WWII and comes with Rising Storm which focuses on the Pacific Theatre of the war, you'll spend the first 20 hours getting killed because they're both really hard games, you should always go for cover and rushing will get you killed.
Honorable mentions are Men of War: Assault Squad, Assault Squad 2 and Arma III, all 3 have some sort of single player mod though the MoW games are slightly more geared towards MP, both MoW games offer very good mods to make them very realistic, while Arma III has a very good campaign but truly shines in Multiplayer, though it's also geared towards MP, but it offers the best Single Player campaign out of all games I mentioned.

#1316 July 7 2015

user

I am playing path of exile. It is like diablo 2 but online, with better graphics and better overall stuff. Game premium does not break the game either and is very cheap (it only expands the stash)

And still occasionally playing planet side 2.

#1317 July 7 2015

Doom

Heroes of the storm,hearthstone,binding of Isaac:rebirth(so hard!).

#1318 July 8 2015

Luffy-_-

i only play dota 2 when i have free time

#1319 July 9 2015

vegetaleb
Banned

Damn!
We are in the video games desert now till October.
Add to that the failure of Batman on PC... :(
Replaying Far Cry 4, I love so much this game that it became like a drug, I can't wait to return home and play!!!

#1320 July 9 2015

Die_Kapitan

vegetaleb wrote:

Damn!
We are in the video games desert now till October.
Add to that the failure of Batman on PC... :(
Replaying Far Cry 4, I love so much this game that it became like a drug, I can't wait to return home and play!!!

You sometimes make me think that there are no other games but AAA titles, if you want to try some new games, you can always get Crusader Kings 2, Europa Universalis IV, a Total War game, Men of War: Assault Squad 2 or Kerbal Space Program. None of them has a linear campaign so you can replay it as much as you want, that should provide you with something new to play until October.

There's also F1 2015 coming out on the 10th of July and Mad Max in September.

PS: There's also DiRT Rally if you're into driving games.

Last edited by Die_Kapitan (July 10 2015)

#1321 July 9 2015

vegetaleb
Banned

I am playing Project Zero 2 on Dolphin emulator, I loved it back on PS2 but I find the movement too weird, unless I didn't config well enough the gamepad, the camera movement for left and right are way too slow and it's not an FPS thing, I can get 50fps with DSR 4K.
Anyone knows who to configure perfectly a xbox360 gamepad for nunchuck emulation?

#1322 July 20 2015

fuseless

Playing Shadow of Mordor on 360.

Greeaaaat game :)

It is very similar to assassins creed, however a Soul Reaver twist has been added which makes it much more addictive.

Played Call of Duty Ghosts before that, excellent game

#1323 July 20 2015

Elied

Has anyone tried the MMORPG called TERA ? I know it's not available in the middle east at the time being but I've just heard so much good things about it that I'm dying to try the game. If anyone has tried it outside of lebanon or knows how to play it inside of Lebanon please share with us!

#1324 July 20 2015

rtp

Elied wrote:

Has anyone tried the MMORPG called TERA ? I know it's not available in the middle east at the time being but I've just heard so much good things about it that I'm dying to try the game. If anyone has tried it outside of lebanon or knows how to play it inside of Lebanon please share with us!

The game play is so fun!  I had tons of fun with the warrior class, highly recommended. Last time I played was like 7 month ago or something...  If you need help let me know.

You can play on europe servers, I rarely had any lag issues.

#1325 September 16 2015

vegetaleb
Banned

Metal Gear Phantom Pain on PC!

Board footer