LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#976 July 2 2013

vegetaleb
Banned

Re: What are you playing these days ?

I highly recommend Company of Heroes 2.
Missions campaign are nice and skirmish even with easy AI is hard!
Graphics are the best I ever saw in a strategy game (snow,ice and blizzard effects),even with our summer heat you can feel the cold from the game.
Sound? like for COH 1 it's the most realistic sounds from bombs to rifles,of course better play with surround system and subwoofer

#977 July 3 2013

bermudapineapple

FIFA 13. There's not much I find worth the purchase or download. I'll just wait for Rome 2 and then I'll retreat from society.  Forza Milan?

#978 July 13 2013

AVOlio

Mortal Kombat is available for PC now !  WoW ..
As soon as my internet restores at home .  i have the torrent file already ! Download directly .

I cant wait to experience that kind of a advanced character moved Mortal kombat game on a Keyboard!

Last edited by AVOlio (July 13 2013)

#979 July 13 2013

geekevo

AVOlio wrote:

Mortal Kombat is available for PC now !  WoW ..
As soon as my internet restores at home .  i have the torrent file already ! Download directly .

I cant wait to experience that kind of a advanced character moved Mortal kombat game on a Keyboard!

Mortal Kombat 9? Wow i only wish they get injustice gods among it looks much better than mortal kombat specially since i am a dc fan!

#980 July 13 2013

AVOlio

ive been hearing lots about this Injustice Game !!
Im gonna check it out now !

And yess !  Mortal Kombat 9 on PC baby !

#981 July 15 2013

AVOlio

I went out and bought a copy of MK9 for PC from SCC, i could not wait for my internet to download it !
Damn,
If you want a real challenge, try converting your gameplay of MK9 from a joystick to a keyboard !
Its really hard ! So advanced, you have to be very fast in order to pull off some combos !

Ah well, i guess i'll get used to it .

#982 July 15 2013

yasamoka

AVOlio wrote:

I went out and bought a copy of MK9 for PC from SCC, i could not wait for my internet to download it !
Damn,
If you want a real challenge, try converting your gameplay of MK9 from a joystick to a keyboard !
Its really hard ! So advanced, you have to be very fast in order to pull off some combos !

Arcade stick, dude. Gonna build one for this game.

http://forums.bit-tech.net/showthread.php?t=168691
Mouth-watering.

Last edited by yasamoka (July 15 2013)

#983 July 16 2013

shant

AVOlio wrote:

Damn,

Not if you have a mechanical keyboard, i found it easier to do combos with my keyboard than a joystick

Last edited by shant (July 16 2013)

#984 July 16 2013

AVOlio

shant wrote:
AVOlio wrote:

Damn,

Not if you have a mechanical keyboard, i found it easier to do combos with my keyboard than a joystick

Ah yes maybe that is the reason why it is hard.
I am playing with a wireless microsoft keyboard, it has a maximum key input of like i dont know,3-4 keys at the same time, if i press more than that it wont input the actions.
I do have a mechanical keyboard though i just dont have it set up now cause its huge it wont fit on the small table of my keyboard and mouse.
I will try it out though for a little while, i'll let you know the difference.

#985 July 16 2013

geekevo

Ok i need a new and cheap joystick for mk9 anyone know anything about the havit joysticks?

#986 July 20 2013

Nemesis-301

played a little mk9....gotta say am disappointed, slow gameplay...

#987 July 20 2013

AvoK95

Exams are over, gf traveled for a week. Gaming anyone? ;)

I'm currently playing Bioshock Infinite, first Bioshock game I've played, it's pretty awesome! Very eager to get GTA V in November \(^_^)/

#988 July 21 2013

reppinhighz

AvoK95 wrote:

Exams are over, gf traveled for a week. Gaming anyone? ;)

I'm currently playing Bioshock Infinite, first Bioshock game I've played, it's pretty awesome! Very eager to get GTA V in November \(^_^)/

you motivated me to install it. Had it sitting around gathering dust.

I have to stay its pretty good. I got sick of games with a lot of distances and not much action but Bioshock is def. action packed not to mention the awesome graphics and the cool story.

#989 July 21 2013

Zahix

I'm playing borderlands 2 online(pve only). It's really good. I recommend.

#990 July 22 2013

Chafic

Far cry 3 and prince of Persia forgotten sands. couldn't find the whole tomb raider games.

#991 July 22 2013

Zahix

Guys STEAM Games on SALE, ENDS in 3 hours !

#992 July 22 2013

yasamoka

Just woke up man? ;)

Steam Summer sale started a couple weeks ago or so. Every single day there are huge sales!

#993 July 24 2013

vegetaleb
Banned

Playing Alan Wake for the 3rd time,this time on PC :)
I think Borderlands 2 is out,I will check with Tony and Rony shops

#994 July 25 2013

AvoK95

Anybody want Alan Wake and Alan Wake American Nightmare on steam? I got them and I personally not a fan of horror games. I'll happily trade 2 of these games for 1 game. If anyone wants to trade, let me know.

Anyway, I finished Bioshock Infinite 3 days ago. It was incredible, sensational and just plain epic. So epic that, it makes any other game seem boring. It's been 3 days and I'm still wowed by the game. Especially the ending.

#995 July 25 2013

vegetaleb
Banned

AvoK95 wrote:

Anybody want Alan Wake and Alan Wake American Nightmare on steam? I got them and I personally not a fan of horror games. I'll happily trade 2 of these games for 1 game. If anyone wants to trade, let me know.

Anyway, I finished Bioshock Infinite 3 days ago. It was incredible, sensational and just plain epic. So epic that, it makes any other game seem boring. It's been 3 days and I'm still wowed by the game. Especially the ending.

Yep the graphics are wow!!
The game is very lively

#996 July 26 2013

Nemesis-301

gonna replay fallout 3 and skyrim.... bethesda=best game developers!

#997 July 30 2013

Pride - The Gamer

Hello everybody,

I'm happy, this is my first post.

I just got bored of playing swtor after 2 years, been playing since launch. Also got bored of skyrim. Played it to tears.

I am starting to play an old strategy game, Stronghold. Maybe it will hold my interest until something new and interesting comes out.

#998 August 3 2013

Anthony2000

Currently finishing Skyrim on ps3, i completed almost every single quest ..i like Bethesda a lot because they make really good games like dishonored and others...also playing some classic games like Pokemon  Emerald on my Pc, which is now free to download from the internet. i'm thinking about trying out some MMORPG games on Pc ,what do you guys recommend?World of Warcraft maybe...

#999 August 5 2013

vegetaleb
Banned

Someone has found Borderlands 3 on PC?
I asked Tony and Rony shops but none has it yet

#1000 August 5 2013

Nemesis-301

vegetaleb wrote:

Someone has found Borderlands 3 on PC?
I asked Tony and Rony shops but none has it yet

yeah...borderlands 3 doesn't exist....but if you meant borderlands 2 then yeah I bought it from bh like 3 months ago.. really good game!

Board footer