LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 March 9 2007

nuclearcat

"Gopniki" and nazi, russian reaity.

I don't know, if somebody heard of all this. In Moscow for example, it is dangerous to be other than russian. You just can be killed on the street by russian nazis called "skinheads". They kill armenians, arabs, black people... It is a fact. You can be killed, also if you look like these nationalities.

Another problem - thing, that we call "gopniki". People without a brain. Their life - vodka, drugs and a zero IQ.
Their humor, is to scoff to death on animal. They're powerful because they are a lot of them and they are fearless (since they dont have a brain to understand what is dangerous).

One guy, from our forums was walking (in ukraine, it is problem for whole exUSSR) on the street with girl. They said something very bad to his girl. He said something back. They beat him up. Police (by the way absolute powerless in ex USSR, totally criminalised and corrupted), didn't even help him out, they release d the "gopnicks" after a few hours.

Someone from street called for emergency. The guy died after few days in hospital. This is second time it happens, when a guy dies, and some of my friends knew him, and in a previous incident - NOTHING was done for killers.

Is such thing possible in Lebanon? Do you have experience with that?

I have fear, that Ukraine/Russia is becoming worse situation than some African countries. I am telling this as citizen, cause i had to carry with me gun in Ukraine, and few times i think, it saved my life.

And why does this happen? i think the problems relies in the difference of mentality. In Ukraine if people see someone killing other person,robbery, MOST of people just turn their face, and they will say to themselves: "i dont see anything, someone else will help this guy".

I guess in lebanon people are more sympathetic. Or i am wrong?

#2 March 9 2007

rolf

Re: "Gopniki" and nazi, russian reaity.

I dont know if you're wrong or right, but i've heard about these new skinheads and it's a terrible thing what's happening in russia.

#3 March 10 2007

teodorgeorgiev

Denis,

such a thing is IMPOSSIBLE to happen in Lebanon. I can give you my word!

However, if you do not trust me, you can ask for positive references the family of Mr. Pierre Gemmyel.

#4 March 10 2007

WizaRd

^^ was that supposed to be funny ?

#5 March 11 2007

teodorgeorgiev

no

Board footer