LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 April 13 2005

toxic

anime

hey does anyone watch naruto or some other anime it

so annoying to download them here if ur in lebanon

:evil:  :evil:  :evil: :)  :twisted:  :twisted:

#2 April 20 2005

TSOG

Re: anime

I watch anime, manga, sentai and tons of related catoon series. I know it's a shame so very few in Lebanon know of those arts and appreciate them. Naruto is not my thing though; a bit childish. I have a good collection. Good as in REALLY good. Forget about the fact that I'm a Lebanese resident. When it comes to CDs, I'm a freak. If there's anything you need, just let me know, and I'll see what I can do. Peace out!

#3 April 20 2005

toxic

hey did u ever watchh breserk fuking nice but i want something like that u know any so i can download

#4 April 20 2005

mahdoum

Never really understood anime, becuase I don't like it that much so I am clueless on what're talking about :S

#5 May 1 2005

cyber_lady

I watch anime, manga, sentai and tons of related catoon series.

I have absolutly no clue about the differences between anime, manga, sentai....
Buti can tell you this, i am addicted to Les chevaliers du Zodiac(San Seya) and Ken le survivant. I think they fall under the manga theme.

#6 May 1 2005

samer
Admin

poison_girl i have all the VHS og chevalier du zodiac, and  lots of mp3s (génériques and stuff) :)

i also used to read (mangas) and watch Dragon Ball i stopped once they started the GT thingy.

#7 May 2 2005

cyber_lady

poison_girl i have all the VHS og chevalier du zodiac, and  lots of mp3s (génériques and stuff) :)

i also used to read (mangas) and watch Dragon Ball i stopped once they started the GT thingy.

I have all Chevaliers du  Zodiacs episodes and movies and i have a few dragon ball bd as well...

#8 May 3 2005

Charly

never been interested in such stuff... i once bought some anime xvids, they're really boring, even though some of my friends cant live without anime, or hentai

Board footer