LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon

You are not logged in.

#1 May 24

Flamie

Where can I find Lebanese software devs?

Hey everyone,
Is there some good website to find good software devs based in lebanon? When I google i mostly find these big international stuff like upwork etc and there is almost no one from lebanon there =\

I'm looking to hire a few positions so any pointers will help thanks!

#2 May 24

Guitaret

Re: Where can I find Lebanese software devs?

Well, if this is for permanent positions (not freelance projects), better use LinkedIn but if you want to use this community to post a job, feel free to do it here in another post and make sure to put a clear job description with a background of the company.

#3 May 24

samer
Admin

I think word of mouth is your best bet. Ask for referrals from friends of friends. If you have friends that are business owners that have hired development companies, see if they can refer you to someone they've worked with.

if you want to use this community to post a job, feel free to do it here in another post and make sure to put a clear job description with a background of the company.

We're not currently allowing job listings.

#4 June 30

rolf

You can try posting on the lebanon sub on reddit, it's a relatively big community there should be software devs there but you should see how to do it, I think you'd have to request permission from a moderator there.

Last edited by rolf (June 30)

Board footer