LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 August 29 2021

beezer

I'll bring your items from Canada to Lebanon

Okay, so a bit ago I moved my family to Canada, however due to work and extended family I have to keep going to Lebanon frequently for at least another year.

I'll be going back and forth every 1.5months, suitcases pretty much empty. It's pretty costly going this often and exhausting, so I thought about if anyone is interested in buying things and having them delivered to Lebanon with me, I would charge a fee based on how big the item is (like $5 for small things that don't take up any space and aren't fragile), I could also return the item if it breaks on my next trip to Canada meaning whatever you buy is under warranty and should be replaceable.

There are several ways this could work, either:
1: You order the items yourselves and deliver them to my address.
2: I would order the item for you and you would provide me the cash upon pickup (but not expensive items, or items that no one else would be interested in buying, in case you don't want it)
3. You can PayPal me the money and if I don't deliver you can always get the money back from PayPal.

Until the border opens we're pretty locked into Canada items, eventually when USA opens up again you'll be able to send things to my address in the states.

You can order through amazon.ca or ebay.ca and items can be inspected and returned to sellers if you're worried about things like that.

And if this thread/post comes at a bad time then feel free to ignore it. I know I'm pretty disconnected with the situation but I'll be there soon enough to get the latest real life update.

Last edited by beezer (September 7 2021)

#2 September 3 2021

Guitaret

Re: I'll bring your items from Canada to Lebanon

Hello beezer,

When is your next visit to Lebanon?
And what do you recommend for an online store in Canada for laptops? (In terms of prices & shipping cost to you)

Last edited by Guitaret (September 3 2021)

#3 September 5 2021

HzSamer

Hello beezer, please if you can give me an update on when will be your next trip to Lebanon. I'm looking for something small.

#4 September 5 2021

Hybrid

Same, please let us know when you're going to leb

#5 September 7 2021

beezer

I'll be coming back in October.

Websites that you can use are just like American ones, just use .CA instead of .com

Bestbuy.ca
Walmart.ca
Amazon.ca
Ebay.ca

#6 September 17 2021

HzSamer

beezer wrote:

I'll be coming back in October.

Websites that you can use are just like American ones, just use .CA instead of .com

Bestbuy.ca
Walmart.ca
Amazon.ca
Ebay.ca

Great. I am trying to send you a message but I got "Error: Unable to send message". Please if you can send me your Whatsapp number to contact you. I am looking to get a small item.

#7 November 6 2021

beezer

Hey guys, just an update to those who messaged and those whom are having issues, I'll be in Lebanon end of this month. All booked and set.

Board footer