LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 January 31 2020

DG

Cheap stable seedbox

Does anyone here know or is subscribed to a very cheap and stable seedbox or VPS that allows torrents (both downloading and seeding) in Europe ?

#2 January 31 2020

Hybrid

Re: Cheap stable seedbox

I don't have an experience with buying a service. I personally prefer to build my own. Turning a kimsufi or online.net dedi to a seedbox is more satisfying, plus you can build your own VPN on the server and many other cool stuff (VNC, proxy...)

How cheap are you looking for?

#3 January 31 2020

DG

Something very cheap... perhaps around 3 to 4 Euros per month TTC (just something to use as a seedbox for private tracker ratio).  But I need something stable and with acceptable storage space (i.e. > 50 GB).

**Edit: Hybrid, I just sent you a private message.

Last edited by DG (January 31 2020)

#4 February 9 2020

TheIlluminative

You don't need any skills. Just get a server from Scaleway.com ($3.5) I guess, and when choosing the OS, choose "torrent". In 5 mins your seedbox will be ready. I've been using it since a year now!

#5 March 17 2020

wollyka

TheIlluminative wrote:

You don't need any skills. Just get a server from Scaleway.com ($3.5) I guess, and when choosing the OS, choose "torrent". In 5 mins your seedbox will be ready. I've been using it since a year now!

What speeds are you getting please?

Last edited by wollyka (March 17 2020)

#6 February 18 2021

DG

Anyone here has any experience with Firstheberg as a VPS and dedicated server provider ?

#7 February 18 2021

tmash2

-

Last edited by tmash2 (February 22 2021)

Board footer