LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#226 January 24

Sebas98619

Re: Terra Net - WDSL

Hey guys, does anyone know how to contact sales? I am trying on 01 961 111 but no one is answering.

#227 January 25

wollyka

Sebas98619 wrote:

Hey guys, does anyone know how to contact sales? I am trying on 01 961 111 but no one is answering.

I don't know how the service is still working. I tried to call them since November (email, calls,) and no one even replied.

Last edited by wollyka (January 25)

#228 January 27

TokMe3HrsToSolveChallenge

Sebas98619 wrote:

Keep calling and try at different times of the day, you might be calling at their peak time.

I subscribed a few months ago, and I pay the bill through OMT. Their finance department reminds me of the bill every 1-2 months so expect batch payments (Pay for 2 months at a go).

I have to warn you though that something has changed in the past week or so with their WDSL. Having trouble connecting to discord servers, also experienced weird DNS issues today with some of my devices stating "connected without internet" and others working normally. I haven't touched my router settings or changed DNS settings, but it seems the DNS was changed by them today and it's messing up with a lot of services/websites.

Some websites work normally, other say "couldn't connect, check your connection/DNS" and they work after refreshing. I know it's a DNS issue because one of the phones gave an error of "couldn't connect to private DNS server" when connecting to the network today, even though I never added a private DNS to it.

#229 January 28

wollyka

How is the speed during storms?

#230 January 29

TokMe3HrsToSolveChallenge

wollyka wrote:

How is the speed during storms?

The heaviest part of a rainstorm will cause it to completely stop working, but other than that the WDSL connection was surprisingly doing much better than my previous local ISPs.

I am not sure if the speed decreased, but even when it rains I still have internet. You might face micro-disconnections a few seconds each whenever the rain intensifies, but other than that its good

#231 February 7

xterm

The connection has been rather unstable the past couple of days, reportedly due to what's happening with Ogero.

Board footer