LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#201 May 26 2020

Dan28

Re: Libazon reviews

TheIlluminative wrote:
XavierWulf wrote:

today i placed an order for a galaxy note 9 payed at omt and got a confirmation letter ,do you guys want screenshots?(if you want teach me how first

No, we want to see the order when it reaches you.

fun fact: there were 2 items of the cam i ordered on ebay uk. order got confirmed this morning, 12 hours later and i can still see 2 items on ebay lol, if i wake up tomorrow and its still 2 items im gonna start freaking out.

#202 May 26 2020

ivy

Dan28 wrote:
TheIlluminative wrote:
XavierWulf wrote:

today i placed an order for a galaxy note 9 payed at omt and got a confirmation letter ,do you guys want screenshots?(if you want teach me how first

fun fact: there were 2 items of the cam i ordered on ebay uk. order got confirmed this morning, 12 hours later and i can still see 2 items on ebay lol, if i wake up tomorrow and its still 2 items im gonna start freaking out.

They probably spoke to the seller and reserved it

#203 May 26 2020

TheIlluminative

ivy wrote:
Dan28 wrote:
TheIlluminative wrote:

They probably spoke to the seller and reserved it

Why not buying it directly?

#204 May 26 2020

XavierWulf

Dan28 wrote:
TheIlluminative wrote:
XavierWulf wrote:

maybe the seller has more than one in stock ?

#205 May 26 2020

ivy

It could depend on the seller's payment method and/or processing.

#206 May 26 2020

Dan28

ivy wrote:

It could depend on the seller's payment method and/or processing.

hi do you work for libazon? i clicked your name, and all the posts you made are only on this thread and defending libazon, could you please tell someone to order my cam? thank you

Last edited by Dan28 (May 26 2020)

#207 May 26 2020

dsoftware.king

No he is not an employee, he is just throwing a probability ?

#208 May 26 2020

ivy

I wouldn't say that I'm defending them as much as I'm trying to stay objective. I've been watching how items increase in price and are sold out on their website just to get an idea about them, doesn't mean I even know the people.

#209 May 26 2020

Dan28

its just odd that no one posted the shipment box with libazon logos on it, thats the first thing i would do. ill stay positive about this, maybe they are overwhelmed with orders right now. oh well, gotta wait and see.

#210 May 26 2020

XavierWulf

When i received my watch active it's box was in a silver plastic back with a libazon logo sticker that my experience,if you look good in this topic there is a photo were someone has libazon logo on a box too

#211 May 26 2020

Dan28

XavierWulf wrote:

When i received my watch active it's box was in a silver plastic back with a libazon logo sticker that my experience,if you look good in this topic there is a photo were someone has libazon logo on a box too

if you open libazon right now, does it show the watch in orders saying "payment confirmed or order complete"? could you share that with the date of order please? will help me sleep better at night :)

#212 May 26 2020

XavierWulf

Dan28 wrote:
XavierWulf wrote:

if you open libazon right now, does it show the watch in orders saying "payment confirmed or order complete"? could you share that with the date of order please? will help me sleep better at night :)

https://imgur.com/a/QLvzZuH
3 photos.
A screenshot of my watch order on libazon
A screen shot of the note 9 i ordered today
And a photo i took now with the watch on my wrist and my laptop opened to lebgeeks in the backround

#213 May 26 2020

Dan28

XavierWulf wrote:

https://imgur.com/a/QLvzZuH
3 photos.
A screenshot of my watch order on libazon
A screen shot of the note 9 i ordered today
And a photo i took now with the watch on my wrist and my laptop opened to lebgeeks in the backround

i think im gonna place another order lol, thank you for sharing this. appreciate it!

#214 May 26 2020

XavierWulf

between me and you
in favor of libazon we have:
facebook and instagram pages with bunch of folowers and frequent posts
alot of trust pilot reviews with high rating
libazon has a contract with omt for payment and aramex for deliveries for over 3 years
a great customer care
myself i order something and recieved it
there other person on this topic has potes a picture of a msi motheboard he received
a fully loaded app in the playstore and a website
against libazon we have nothing just suspision because prices are too good to be true its too good to be true that even i ho ordered something and received still worying over the note 9 i ordered today

#215 May 26 2020

XavierWulf

libazon prices are going up every couple of days, when i order my watch active 2 months earlier libazon prices were much cheaper an xbox one was about 500 thousand now you have to pay around 800 why would an illegitimate business raise their prices?

Last edited by XavierWulf (May 26 2020)

#216 May 27 2020

samer
Admin

Admin note: if you are affiliated with Libazon in any way and are participating in this thread, please clearly identify yourself. If we find out that you are affiliated with them and are concealing your affiliation, you will be banned and anything discussion about Libazon will also be banned. The last thing we want are sock-puppet accounts hanging out here.

#217 May 27 2020

DNA

Libazon is crap like most other Lebanese online vendors they are insanely inflating their prices they are selling you used, refurbished stuff for price of new all of you are talking like it's magic for paying in LBP when they are inflating their prices for 3000lbp which is bank rate and most of their products are in lebanon do u really believe that if you buy a desk you will have it shipped from US all of this is local the used stuff are local and some are from ebay, if you visit major photo stores here you will see that some have a nice collection of used cameras for very cheap, you are being ripped off anyone who thinks that buying unnecessary products at 200% the original price  USED or refurbished even in LBP have problems unless it's a necessity  or something you are going to sell and pass the cost on the consumer.  I browsed through the website and large number of things can be bought here for cheaper if you drive your car to major stores, searching online for things here is a waste of time.

#218 May 27 2020

XavierWulf

DNA wrote:

Libazon is crap like most other Lebanese online vendors they are insanely inflating their prices they are selling you used, refurbished stuff for price of new all of you are talking like it's magic for paying in LBP when they are inflating their prices for 3000lbp which is bank rate and most of their products are in lebanon do u really believe that if you buy a desk you will have it shipped from US all of this is local the used stuff are local and some are from ebay, if you visit major photo stores here you will see that some have a nice collection of used cameras for very cheap, you are being ripped off anyone who thinks that buying unnecessary products at 200% the original price  USED or refurbished even in LBP have problems unless it's a necessity  or something you are going to sell and pass the cost on the consumer.  I browsed through the website and large number of things can be bought here for cheaper if you drive your car to major stores, searching online for things here is a waste of time.

you can buy a brand new galaxy tab s5e for 980000 in lebanon that will cost you 1900000
another exemple a brand new galaxy a80 is 24000000 in lebanon you can find it under a million brand new on libazon
bonus example a sealed in box iphone 11 pro max is 2million 5000 thousan on liba in lebanon you will have to pay upward of 6 to 7 million in lebanon

Last edited by XavierWulf (May 27 2020)

#219 May 27 2020

zizo99

DNA wrote:

I didn't find that is the case honestly, i was looking for a super ultra-wide 2k screen in lebanon

i found PCandParts has the best price inside lebanon: https://pcandparts.com/samsung-c49rg90s … g-monitor/
their price in PC and Parts is 1590$ they accept LBP at 4100 which is 6,520,000 LBP

i found the same monitor brand new on libazon: https://libazon.com/shop/Samsung-C49RG9 … 66044026-0
price on libazon is 2561$ alsmot 1000$ extra but in LBP it's LBP 3,841,935.00

so if i will order from libazon i will save 2.6800.000 LBP

Last edited by zizo99 (May 27 2020)

#220 May 27 2020

xerxes

I have checked some of the mobile prices on libazon and they are indeed cheaper than those in local market.
However, when I checked some other stuff i didn't see any good deals.

reading their terms and conditions, they say that items might not be in the same packaging as appear in the listing. I even contacted their customer care and they were ignorant somehow

I prefer Amazon, reliable shopping.

#221 May 27 2020

zizo99

xerxes wrote:

I have checked some of the mobile prices on libazon and they are indeed cheaper than those in local market.
However, when I checked some other stuff i didn't see any good deals.

reading their terms and conditions, they say that items might not be in the same packaging as appear in the listing. I even contacted their customer care and they were ignorant somehow

I prefer Amazon, reliable shopping.

yes, Amazon is cheaper, but the problem is the online card limit

#222 May 27 2020

Dan28

ivy wrote:

Here's his watch that he posted on another sub, seems like they're legit. https://www.reddit.com/r/GalaxyWatch/co … _89_brand/

post got deleted!

#223 May 27 2020

XavierWulf

I just spoke with libazon and they told me that deliveries are taking between 4 to 6 weeks because of corona not alot of planes are arriving to lebanon and all delivery mesures are delayed

#224 May 28 2020

XavierWulf

Dan28 wrote:

guys i found them on ebay under the name Libazon, they have 1475 orders.

i cheked the note 9 i ordered wich is now out of stock this profile is not one of the buyers

#225 May 28 2020

xerxes

I just received a whey protein order from Muscle & strength, I had to pay 86.5$ in customs and clearance (@1507.5) .

it comes with peace of mind though

Board footer