LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#351 July 16 2020

xazbrat

Re: Libazon reviews

I contacted them today via Whatsapp and asked about the status of  my order which was supposed to arrive last week and got this

Delays are happening due to logistics uncertainties,
Once your items are recieved at our office and ready to be delivered to your address you will be notified,

Another non answer--always expect these in this country.

#352 July 16 2020

Pepper

Hey guys i might have some useful input on Libazon.

I was told about it from a friend who's uncle ordered some office phones and cameras and he ordered tires for his sister's car.
So i was skeptical but i figured i'll take a chance. So i ordered an item for around 950,000 LL. (on June 10)
the order was supposed to be delivered on the 17th. Then i received an email 2 days ago that says the order will be received on the 20th of June.
Today the order status went from N/A to "Product Received"
Of course i was alarmed coz i didn't receive anything. So i called their mobile number and it was CLOSED all day. So i was more freaked out. Then i reached out by WhatsApp and they were Online. I wrote my concern and no one replied till 6 hours later and said "Order Received" means that THEY received it at their London office.
I was gonna order some more stuff  but i am gonna wait till i receive my item, although i did notice their prices are increasing more each week but still at their exchange rate it's still a bargain.

UPDATE: i got a reply that the item should arrive by the end of the month. Moreover i got a call back after expressing some concerns.
The management staff seem very nice but very busy. They assured me if you buy a used item, you will receive that exact item. If you buy a new item, they will get the item from the best possible source. Also, if you receive an item that is not authentic or not as described you can return it.

With all this information and the actual receipt of many items by my trusted friend, i can assure you you may have to be patient until your item arrives, but it is a SMALL price to pay compared to what you are saving in cash.

I will update further once I receive my item.

UPDATE: i finally got the item today by the Libazon delivery guy not aramex. They had issues on the way so they arrived at 1 AM . Yes 1 AM not PM. But i got the full size 88 key MDI Controller.
It was worth the wait!

Last edited by Pepper (July 29 2020)

#353 July 20 2020

aboutarek

aboutarek wrote:

Hello. I have placed today my second order (payment done via OMT). I have ordered car oil. Let's see when they will deliver

I received a call from Libazon: they don't deliver car oil. They proposed a voucher or a refund, i chose the refund

#354 July 20 2020

TheIlluminative

aboutarek wrote:
aboutarek wrote:

Hello. I have placed today my second order (payment done via OMT). I have ordered car oil. Let's see when they will deliver

I received a call from Libazon: they don't deliver car oil. They proposed a voucher or a refund, i chose the refund

It's better to contact them before placing an order. You save time and money.

#355 July 24 2020

Tech Guru

Update:

For members who are still skeptical about #
Libazon genuineness, they called me today informing  me that my items arrived (18 items out of 23). When they are delivered to my premises , I will upload the photos. Other members also received a delivery notice too.

Most probably , the delay has been caused by orders being  exponentially increasing. Shipments are being split into two. Customs usually reject to release one half alone , therefore waiting for the other half to arrive. Further to that , Corona quarantine and lock down slowed down shipments logistics a lot.

Nevertheless , I would rather wait than paying for items here at high black market rates. Libazon prices till now have not been increased comparatively to the June 2020 , the month I ordered my items. They are much lower than local items prices , which has been steadily increasing due to devaluation of the local currency.

Last edited by Tech Guru (July 24 2020)

#356 July 24 2020

TheIlluminative

Tech Guru wrote:

Update:

Libazon genuineness, they called me today informing  me that my items arrived (18 items out of 23). When they are delivered to my premises , I will upload the photos. Other members also received a delivery notice too.

Most probably , the delay has been caused by orders being  exponentially increasing. Shipments are being split into two. Customs usually reject to release one half alone , therefore waiting for the other half to arrive. Further to that , Corona quarantine and lock down slowed down shipments logistics a lot.

Nevertheless , I would rather wait than paying for items here at high black market rates. Libazon prices till now have not been increased comparatively to the June 2020 , the month I ordered my items. They are much lower than local items prices , which has been steadily increasing due to devaluation of the local currency.

Without joking, they should hire you as their PR. You could write their press releases, newsletters, etc..

#357 July 24 2020

Tech Guru

TheIlluminative wrote:
Tech Guru wrote:

Update:

Without joking, they should hire you as their PR. You could write their press releases, newsletters, etc..

Why , for being fair in my assessment of their service.

I am the 1st member who lunched a full due diligence about their business activities here. A person who have a senior governmental post  utilizing my whole connections to see if their business module is genuine or another scam. You can flashback to the initial inputs of this post , to see my detailed input. On the flip side , I put my input straight to the point , aka : what is happening to me in the practicle sense. If the end result ended to be against their promises , not fullfilling my expections and/or got my hard earned money being stolen , I will definitely sue them.

Your claim is only true , if I popped out suddenly , supporting any services without any supportive evidence and counter scam search .

Last edited by Tech Guru (July 24 2020)

#358 July 24 2020

xazbrat

Tech Guru wrote:

Update:

I sort of have a different experience with them---they aren't very responsive through the app or on Whatsapp.  This conversation took over 24 hours to complete for example.

[10:51, 7/23/2020] Abid: Sorry to ask again, but can you please give an update my order #xxxx.  It was supposed to arrive on the 3rd and 10th of this month and I have other people asking me for updates and I need something to tell them.
[16:17, 7/23/2020] Libazon: sorry for the delay, it will be received in lebanon by the end of the month
[16:21, 7/23/2020] Abid: Received in the office, airport or by me
[15:44, 7/24/2020] Libazon: we have two items you will received next week and the others will arrive to the airport by the end of the month

Take a look at the timestamps, and I didn't get a delivery notice for the items I am supposed to receive next week (hope that changes soon).  I hope they can correct how quickly they reply though---busy when I try to call, don't reply on the app or by email, so the only way available is whatsapp and quick it is not.

#359 July 24 2020

Tech Guru

xazbrat wrote:
Tech Guru wrote:

Update:

I sort of have a different experience with them---they aren't very responsive through the app or on Whatsapp.  This conversation took over 24 hours to complete for example.

[10:51, 7/23/2020] Abid: Sorry to ask again, but can you please give an update my order #xxxx.  It was supposed to arrive on the 3rd and 10th of this month and I have other people asking me for updates and I need something to tell them.
[16:17, 7/23/2020] Libazon: sorry for the delay, it will be received in lebanon by the end of the month
[16:21, 7/23/2020] Abid: Received in the office, airport or by me
[15:44, 7/24/2020] Libazon: we have two items you will received next week and the others will arrive to the airport by the end of the month

Take a look at the timestamps, and I didn't get a delivery notice for the items I am supposed to receive next week (hope that changes soon).  I hope they can correct how quickly they reply though---busy when I try to call, don't reply on the app or by email, so the only way available is whatsapp and quick it is not.

Indeed ,  they need to reshuffle their whole way of communication with their customers. I pushed very hard with them, and made several fights to let my voice reach. An increase of manpower is a definite advantage to increase efficiency in handling their customer base expansion.  The items delivery status is not always up to date due lack of manpower. Nevertheless ,  I always ask for Aramex tracking number and contact Aramex Lebanese HQ to a better accurate feed of  shipment tracking.

#360 July 25 2020

TheIlluminative

Tech Guru wrote:
TheIlluminative wrote:
Tech Guru wrote:

Update:

Why , for being fair in my assessment of their service.

I am the 1st member who lunched a full due diligence about their business activities here. A person who have a senior governmental post  utilizing my whole connections to see if their business module is genuine or another scam. You can flashback to the initial inputs of this post , to see my detailed input. On the flip side , I put my input straight to the point , aka : what is happening to me in the practicle sense. If the end result ended to be against their promises , not fullfilling my expections and/or got my hard earned money being stolen , I will definitely sue them.

Your claim is only true , if I popped out suddenly , supporting any services without any supportive evidence and counter scam search .

I didn't mean it in a bad way, quite the opposite.

#361 July 25 2020

zizo99

aboutarek wrote:
aboutarek wrote:

then why they have car oils on the website in the first place?!

my items should be arrived on 10/7/2020 after 2 delays now the delivery date in next month
i will not be using libazon anymore, very unprofessional

very bad experience

Last edited by zizo99 (July 25 2020)

#362 July 25 2020

aboutarek

zizo99 wrote:
aboutarek wrote:
aboutarek wrote:

my items should be arrived on 10/7/2020 after 2 delays now the delivery date in next month

very bad experience

Hello. You are absolutely right. I think they only mirror ebay.uk without any effort. By the way i received a full refund. They might be unprofessional but it seems they are honest (i am not defending them).

#363 July 25 2020

Tech Guru

My friend received his gamimg rig yesterday. This is part of the big shipment batch that arrived yesterday, which includes my parts too. I expect them to be delivered early next week. I will post the pictures when they arrive. He sat his order exactly two months ago.

Rig Specs:

-Case Midi Tower Phanteks Eclipse P400 Glass (Color White)
-CPU i7 9700K Turbo Core 4.9Ghz
-Liquid Cooler Corsair Hydro Series H100i PRO RGB
-16Ram (8x2) Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 3200Mhz
-GPU 2070 Super Gigabyte 8GB
-SSD 1T Samsung EVO 860
-Board Z390 MSI MGP Gaming Plus AC
-3X Akasa Vegas X7 1200 RPM
-Power Supply CorsairTx650M 650W 80 Plus Gold
- Three Years Warranty (RMA)

At least some parts in this case will defintely not make here ,in addition to the low price vs bringing a  similar case × black market rate.

IMG-20200725-WA0040.jpg
IMG-20200725-WA0036.jpg
IMG-20200725-WA0044.jpg
IMG-20200725-WA0046.jpg
20200725-150520.jpg
IMG-20200725-WA0049.jpg
IMG-20200725-WA0050.jpg
20200725-150543.jpg
20200725-150617.jpg

Last edited by Tech Guru (July 25 2020)

#364 July 25 2020

wollyka

zizo99 wrote:
aboutarek wrote:
aboutarek wrote:

very bad experience

At least they gave me an estimate. My items should have been here by 10/7/2020 and till now nothing. no update other than we will update you when your item arrives at our London office!

#365 July 26 2020

AVOlio

Tech Guru wrote:

My friend received his gamimg rig yesterday. This is part of the big shipment batch that arrived yesterday, which includes my parts too. I expect them to be delivered early next week. I will post the pictures when they arrive. He sat his order exactly two months ago.

Rig Specs:

-Case Midi Tower Phanteks Eclipse P400 Glass (Color White)
-CPU i7 9700K Turbo Core 4.9Ghz
-Liquid Cooler Corsair Hydro Series H100i PRO RGB
-16Ram (8x2) Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 3200Mhz
-GPU 2070 Super Gigabyte 8GB
-SSD 1T Samsung EVO 860
-Board Z390 MSI MGP Gaming Plus AC
-3X Akasa Vegas X7 1200 RPM
-Power Supply CorsairTx650M 650W 80 Plus Gold
- Three Years Warranty (RMA)

At least some parts in this case will defintely not make here ,in addition to the low price vs bringing a  similar case × black market rate.

https://i.ibb.co/sC7pMbF/IMG-20200725-WA0040.jpg
https://i.ibb.co/TwXTBBC/IMG-20200725-WA0036.jpg
https://i.ibb.co/FwfyhSJ/IMG-20200725-WA0044.jpg
https://i.ibb.co/t44RwHH/IMG-20200725-WA0046.jpg
https://i.ibb.co/xXpCScw/20200725-150520.jpg
https://i.ibb.co/1T4TDfL/IMG-20200725-WA0049.jpg
https://i.ibb.co/jVz8dWq/IMG-20200725-WA0050.jpg
https://i.ibb.co/948Y46T/20200725-150543.jpg
https://i.ibb.co/rmRNbvb/20200725-150617.jpg

Most of the parts in the specs do not match with the pictures.
Did he receive wrong parts?

#366 July 27 2020

RamezZayyat

You just made my day.
I am still waiting on the watch, but now I can relax knowing that things get done with this company

Thank you Sir

#367 July 27 2020

zizo99

aboutarek wrote:
zizo99 wrote:
aboutarek wrote:

very bad experience

Hello. You are absolutely right. I think they only mirror ebay.uk without any effort. By the way i received a full refund. They might be unprofessional but it seems they are honest (i am not defending them).

they are legit, all people here or on Reddit are getting their items, but the way they operate is very unprofessional.

delayed items 2 or 3 times without any clear tracking feedback, and customer service is horrible you keep msg them for coupe of days to get "we will updated you as soon as possible" respond

#368 July 29 2020

zizo99

finally after more then 2 months 1 of my two items is delivered
it's a night stand table lamp

https://imgur.com/rGZ9y1I

Last edited by zizo99 (July 29 2020)

#369 July 29 2020

xazbrat

zizo99 wrote:

finally after more then 2 months 1 of my two items is delivered
it's a night stand table lamp

https://imgur.com/rGZ9y1I

Cgz--supposedly 2 of my 5 things were sent to Aramex yesterday.  Hopefully they get here tomorrow, and then I have another wait.....  These were supposed to arrive on the 3rd or 10th of this month....

#370 July 29 2020

Tech Guru

Just Received My Libazon Order

All sealed brand new
Some packages are not so good ( shipment handling most probably)
Products match to the original order , 100%
Three Items out of 22 are not received . Reason is due UK seller delay , the items are reordered from other sellers. They skipped this shipment.
I will set a new order soon. Overall , I  am satisfied with the end result.

20200729-181018.jpg
20200729-181036.jpg
20200729-181147.jpg

#371 July 30 2020

Dan28

sorry i couldn't post earlier. libazon called me on monday and said that they got all my orders in their office, they asked if i can go pick them up or wait till next day and have them delivered by aramex. told them ill go pick them up.

i went to their office at chhim, and met the staff,  they were so nice and friendly. they apologized again for the delays. i looked from the warehouse window and saw lots of packaged orders inside, some were big items probably fridges or beds. i do think they ship by sea cargo which explains the shipping delay. they insisted on opening the items and inspect them one by one, the items are brand new and sealed, the fujifilm got a tamper sticker that turns transparent if opened, its still sealed and brand new.

turns out they really do have tons of orders, i would order again if im not travelling. i do recommend buying expensive items that you are ready to wait for.

at the time of order the fujifilm cam was 8m lbp on shipped.io, i got it for 4m with a bunch of accessories for half the price, even less than the retail price which is crazy. again you can save a lot of money by waiting more.
"right now this cam is 12.5m on shipped.io and 5m on libazon!"

only problem with libazon is the lack of communication and the shipment delays "corona and high volume of orders", but you save like 50% so you cant complain, they are legit and i got all my orders in perfect condition.
IMG-20200727-160442.jpg
IMG-20200727-160609.jpg
IMG-20200727-160634.jpg
IMG-20200727-160735.jpg

#372 July 30 2020

nosense

glad everyone received their items, I was happy dealing with them also and will be ordering more.

#373 July 30 2020

Tech Guru

I think Libazon are not using Ebay UK only to ship there products. They are outsoucing different sellers. Those two  items are shipped to them from Amazon.co.uk , because they had he  Amazon packaging from inside.

Chair took some time be assembled but it has great quality, durability, and comfort.

20200730-155331.jpg
20200730-155319.jpg
20200730-112114.jpg
20200730-112105.jpg

#374 July 30 2020

Kazouza

Tech Guru wrote:

I think Libazon are not using Ebay UK only to ship there products. They are outsoucing different sellers. Those two  items are shipped to them from Amazon.co.uk , because they had he  Amazon packaging from inside.

Chair took some time be assembled but it has great quality, durability, and comfort.

https://i.ibb.co/GsPHFP8/20200730-155331.jpg

What chair is that?

#375 August 2 2020

AvoK95

Anyone ever tried ordering big items like a car bumper?

Board footer