LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#226 May 28 2020

samer
Admin

Re: Libazon reviews

Admin note: some off-topic and low-value posts were removed. Please stay on-topic, this is not a chat room. Only post if you have something meaningful to add to the conversation.

#227 May 28 2020

ivy

XavierWulf wrote:
Dan28 wrote:

guys i found them on ebay under the name Libazon, they have 1475 orders.

i cheked the note 9 i ordered wich is now out of stock this profile is not one of the buyers

Try contacting them asking about whether they purchased it and when

#228 May 28 2020

Tech Guru

I directly recommunicated with Libazon CEO through LinkedIn.

20200528-174552.jpg
20200528-174534.jpg

#229 May 28 2020

Dan28

Tech Guru wrote:

hi, when you placed your order how long did you have to wait before you got an email about the estimated delivery date?
and thanks for taking 1 for the team i was doubtful at first, but you totally convinced me, i trust you.

#230 May 28 2020

zizo99

Tech Guru wrote:

https://i.ibb.co/kmVWr9X/20200528-174552.jpg
https://i.ibb.co/c2dSY0K/20200528-174534.jpg

Thx for sharing this, but from what iam seeing prices are going up. Unfortunately
But yes they still are very competitive comparing to the local market

#231 May 28 2020

Dan28

zizo99 wrote:

Unfortunately
But yes they still are very competitive comparing to the local market

i can confirm this, i have items in cart worth 1.2m and the price now is 1.3m

Last edited by Dan28 (May 29 2020)

#232 May 28 2020

XavierWulf

yes an old order of mine from 2 months in the past was 198000 if i press reorder it states 260000 while still saying out of stock

#233 May 28 2020

aboutarek

Dan28 wrote:
Tech Guru wrote:

hi, when you placed your order how long did you have to wait before you got an email about the estimated delivery date?
and thanks for taking 1 for the team i was doubtful at first, but you totally convinced me, i trust you.

I received the estimated delivery date email 8 days after the payment. They will deliver after 6 weeks

#234 May 29 2020

XavierWulf

aboutarek wrote:
Dan28 wrote:
Tech Guru wrote:

I received the estimated delivery date email 8 days after the payment. They will deliver after 6 weeks

Two month ago when i made my first order they sent me the email with the estimated delivery date  about an hour after i placed it

#235 May 29 2020

Dan28

Dan28 wrote:

Update#1: paid at omt office

my invoice is 4,044,000 LBP, omt said they cant send that amount in 1 transaction as the maximum limit is 1,500,000 LBP and they cant send 2 max transactions after each other. what they did is, they sent 4 transactions that sum up to 4,044,000 LBP, i told Libazon about this and they said its cool.
i didnt pay transaction fee, its covered by Libazon, so what you see on the site is really what you pay.
i also asked omt employees about libazon and they confirmed they have done transfers for them before, all good so far.

EDIT:

Update#2: payment confirmed

just received an email stating that the payment has been confirmed, and the order status on the site changed to "payment confirmed".
https://i.imgur.com/NHImksw.png

Update#3: got scammed?

been 3 days since i placed the order, i've been checking the cam i ordered on ebay and the quantity never changed, the seller has 2 items and he still has those 2 items.

assumptions:

1- they haven't placed the order yet: this is really bad the items can go out of stock any time.
2- they ordered from a different seller: well that's worse they could order an open box, refurbished, or used item.
3- they actually placed the order and the seller restocked: this is not the case i made a bot to send a notification as soon the quantity changes.
4- they scammed me: i hope not, many posts in this thread vouching for libazon unless they got free items to advertise for them and i took the bait.

it's more likely number 2, you order something and they look for a cheaper seller to save cost, they say they open the box to inspect the item, so they can look for sellers selling items labeled as "open box" and just repackage them, or let's say you order a used item they could order from a cheaper seller and the item would be in a worse condition.

i contacted libazon on whatsapp and mentioned this, their reply was "don't worry we'll let you know if there is a problem with your order".
- huh nothing related to my question!

this is gonna be interesting ill wait and update here if anything new comes up.

#236 May 29 2020

ivy

Dan28 wrote:
Dan28 wrote:

Update#1: paid at omt office

my invoice is 4,044,000 LBP, omt said they cant send that amount in 1 transaction as the maximum limit is 1,500,000 LBP and they cant send 2 max transactions after each other. what they did is, they sent 4 transactions that sum up to 4,044,000 LBP, i told Libazon about this and they said its cool.
i didnt pay transaction fee, its covered by Libazon, so what you see on the site is really what you pay.
i also asked omt employees about libazon and they confirmed they have done transfers for them before, all good so far.

EDIT:

Update#2: payment confirmed

just received an email stating that the payment has been confirmed, and the order status on the site changed to "payment confirmed".
https://i.imgur.com/NHImksw.png

Update#3: got scammed?

been 3 days since i placed the order, i've been checking the cam i ordered on ebay and the quantity never changed, the seller has 2 items and he still has those 2 items.

assumptions:

1- they haven't placed the order yet: this is really bad the items can go out of stock any time.
2- they ordered from a different seller: well that's worse they could order an open box, refurbished, or used item.
3- they actually placed the order and the seller restocked: this is not the case i made a bot to send a notification as soon the quantity changes.
4- they scammed me: i hope not, many posts in this thread vouching for libazon unless they got free items to advertise for them and i took the bait.

it's more likely number 2, you order something and they look for a cheaper seller to save cost, they say they open the box to inspect the item, so they can look for sellers selling items labeled as "open box" and just repackage them, or let's say you order a used item they could order from a cheaper seller and the item would be in a worse condition.

i contacted libazon on whatsapp and mentioned this, their reply was "don't worry we'll let you know if there is a problem with your order".
- huh nothing related to my question!

this is gonna be interesting ill wait and update here if anything new comes up.

This is interesting, your best bet would be to watch an unboxing of your camera on YouTube or somewhere and once your item arrives you can compare it to that.

#237 May 29 2020

XavierWulf

I ordered a note 9 and its has been two days sisnce it's been out of stock , every time i contact libazon thry tell me not to worry and not to open ebay,i am with Dan28 and i hope it's just that they find a cheaper item to get you ,when you ope libazon app they don't show you the description of the ebay listing so i think they are not obligated ro send you the same item you see

#238 May 29 2020

XavierWulf

Again i hope it's just that, it's been 4 days since i placed my order and i haven't received delivery day email ,but there's another user on this topic ho ordered protein powder said that he didn't receive delivery date email until 8 days later,wish us good luck huys

Last edited by XavierWulf (May 29 2020)

#239 May 29 2020

XavierWulf

saw this on reddit posted a day ago:

Libazon is legit and trust worthy, it's legal and registered in Lebanon and other countries, they have partnership agreements with OMT, Bank Med, and FedEx (you can check and verify that they are legit if you call the Head offices of their partner companies - what I did prior my first order) or you can call Libazon directly to ask for more information or if you have any suspicions. The reason they don't accept cash on delivery is because they don't have inventory and they ship the products from abroad to Lebanon, while their office in London handle the payments.

I'm not aware why they are still charging the official rate, so I take it as they have other resources (و اذا هيك الله يزيدهم), not greedy and don't want to abuse customers and they want to build customer loyalty which they deserve (خلينا ندعم اللي بعدو حاسس مع الشعب) . Also charging more than the official rate for $ may cause them some legal problems, especially since they are legit and declare their income to the government.

I bought from them several times with no problems, and had perfect experience, with minimum cost. if others want to be abused by Lebanese greedy traders and buy at the 4000lbp / $ they can ?.

https://www.reddit.com/r/lebanon/commen … dium=web2x

Last edited by XavierWulf (May 29 2020)

#240 May 29 2020

TheIlluminative

XavierWulf - I am sorry but all your posts are fishy in a way or another. It doesn't mean you are lying, but the way you write and how you describe the situation is either: You are totally in love with Libazon or you have someone who works/linked/connections there.

#241 May 29 2020

potato

TheIlluminative wrote:

XavierWulf - I am sorry but all your posts are fishy in a way or another. It doesn't mean you are lying, but the way you write and how you describe the situation is either: You are totally in love with Libazon or you have someone who works/linked/connections there.

Hi what about me could you also describe me too ? Is it for free or should i post something first about x y and z ?

#242 May 29 2020

nosense

TheIlluminative wrote:

his post is a quote from reddit, not his words.

#243 May 29 2020

TheIlluminative

potato wrote:
TheIlluminative wrote:

Hi what about me could you also describe me too ? Is it for free or should i post something first about x y and z ?

Your name says it all. No need.

#244 May 29 2020

dsoftware.king

Xaviar, you are trying too hard mate.

Someone has to stop this, I don’t see you have to reply to every post raising doubt about libazon. Advocating them in an indirect way.

All you have to do is to post your experience with them, provide photos an shipping details.

#245 May 29 2020

XavierWulf

dsoftware.king wrote:

Xaviar, you are trying too hard mate.

Someone has to stop this, I don’t see you have to reply to every post raising doubt about libazon. Advocating them in an indirect way.

All you have to do is to post your experience with them, provide photos an shipping details.

stop this mate ,stop doubting everyone that says anything positive, this topic has turned into a circus and a conspiracy theory

#246 May 29 2020

infiniteloop

TheIlluminative wrote:

Just checked all his post since he is in lebgeeks....they are all in this very topic, a bit too fishy

#247 May 29 2020

XavierWulf

infiniteloop wrote:
TheIlluminative wrote:

Just checked all his post since he is in lebgeeks....they are all in this very topic, a bit too fishy

i made my account about a week ago to participate in this topic,wish i didn't lebgeeks community is so unwelcoming and doubtful of every word

#248 May 29 2020

TheIlluminative

XavierWulf wrote:
infiniteloop wrote:
TheIlluminative wrote:

i made my account about a week ago to participate in this topic,wish i didn't lebgeeks community is so unwelcoming and doubtful of every word

No, you are totally welcome here and very grateful for your input. However, even in your first post, things were a bit, not normal let's say?

hello i am ZIAS122 today i saw that this topic had a lot of new activity in the last month and i saw that that i have been mentioned and someone even thought i am a paid employee (i don't know why i talked in a manner like i am sale person and recommended them a lot maybe they really should hire me)

So I think, Libazon is monitoring this topic? they asked you if you can write something as their loyal customer? and in return give you a discount. Because to be honest with you, I wouldn't just join a forum to praise a company for nothing. It's time consuming, you know. But it was good for you to find this forum in the right time :)

Edit: For the record I don't think Libazon is a scam. Not at all. quiet the opposite. I placed my order with them and I am sure they will deliver. They won't make deals with OMT/Aramex, bother to deliver old items, etc..just to do a scam while we have financial troubles and the numbers of orders might be reduced. They could simply do it in an easier way: Don't setup a company, do few cheap orders, deliver them and after that do a big hit and run. But it doesn't make sense now and I don't think they will do it after they have been in business for 3 years.

Last edited by TheIlluminative (May 29 2020)

#249 May 29 2020

XavierWulf

TheIlluminative wrote:
XavierWulf wrote:
infiniteloop wrote:

No, you are totally welcome here and very grateful for your input. However, even in your first post, things were a bit, not normal let's say?

hello i am ZIAS122 today i saw that this topic had a lot of new activity in the last month and i saw that that i have been mentioned and someone even thought i am a paid employee (i don't know why i talked in a manner like i am sale person and recommended them a lot maybe they really should hire me)

So I think, Libazon is monitoring this topic? they asked you if you can write something as their loyal customer? and in return give you a discount. Because to be honest with you, I wouldn't just join a forum to praise a company for nothing. It's time consuming, you know. But it was good for you to find this forum in the right time :)

Time consuming-i have alloooot of free time and i have fun participating in discussions on theinternet plus i joined this forum to gain more insight about libazon because i was and still am doubtful about it because they seem very fishy but very legit in the dame time ,many of my posts someone ho's main goal is to praise the company won't say like many time i have said they raise prices multiple i said i am doubtful and recently i have stated many times that the item i ordered from libazon is out of stock on ebay and liba isn't one of the buyers last thing i said wouldhave raised alot of new doubt on libazon not the opposite

#250 May 30 2020

zizo99

i order a used item from libazon and paid like a week ago, BUT the item is still available on ebay and even on LIBAZON !!!

now this start to get suspicious, it can't be they have bought it from another seller since it is already used and has only 1 quantity

I will contact them and try to understand how they operate, and how a used item (which already had 1 quantity)  is still available on their website

Last edited by zizo99 (May 30 2020)

Board footer