LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#26 August 19 2017

Leb_Knight

Re: Bitcoin Mining in lebanon

arithma wrote:

re: rx580: If anyone ever find one please let me know. They're practically evaporating at the end of the production line.
We're getting risers, the machines I have already support 3 (PCIE x16) out of the box and have 3 expansion slots at 1x. Investing more into it will be kind of a challenge, so we opted to scale horizontally first (you have to create custom rigs to support the cards, and then there's the problem of feeding those cards enough power.)
Going for full mining optimisation is valid. The other way I've taken things is: resale value. I can probably resell everything at half price in a year if needed.

i think mojitech got rx 580 cards and the reason that i told you not to go with Nvidia that the cost is high for a little really different in the hash rate i think you could wait for the AMD Vega 64 its cheaper and with a really good mining hash rate
for me ill start to build my rig very soon so ill have the both options cloud and home mining to max my profits but am going step by step by not putting all the eggs in the same basket

#27 December 11 2017

Metalloy

hello guys,

I'm late to the crypto currency party but better late than never i guess.
Lately I've been doing quite a lot of reading and at this point i'm not so sure about investing in bitcoin; Ethereum on the other hand feels more promissing when it comes to long term ROI.

I wanted to get your opinion on whether mining or buying is the way to go and why?

#28 December 11 2017

samer
Admin

The best way to acquire cryptocurrency is to earn it. We're not used to earning money online in Lebanon given the absence of Paypal and high fees imposed by services like Skrill. Earn.com is trying to lead the way there.
Mining may be profitable, but it will require you lots of upfront costs and trial-and-error. Some other members who are mining are better suited to give you advice on this.

Metalloy wrote:

hello guys,

I'm late to the crypto currency party but better late than never i guess.
Lately I've been doing quite a lot of reading and at this point i'm not so sure about investing in bitcoin; Ethereum on the other hand feels more promissing when it comes to long term ROI.

I wanted to get your opinion on whether mining or buying is the way to go and why?

#29 December 11 2017

Metalloy

Thanks Samer for the answer;  first time i know about earn.com and i'll look more into it.

Yea i would like to get more info about mining from experienced members.

Also about coin wallets.

there are still lots to grasp.

#30 January 29 2018

Xsever

Confessions of a Crypto Miner: Efficiency

https://www.techpowerup.com/240951/conf … efficiency

Board footer