LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 May 27 2017

irkk

Greetings, seeking some inspiration

Greetings,

I've visited LebGeeks several times over the past 6 years, but I never thought about joining until now.

Here's a bit about me and why I joined:

I'm currently working in the software industry in Lebanon, but I'm not sure on which path I'm headed. I might pursue a PhD eventually and get into research. However I believe I can learn a lot on my own and don't necessarily need to waste my time with organized education. Anyways, I'm starting to spend my time brushing up on some math, algorithms, and learning different technologies (mainly 3D graphics, GPU and parallel computing) in hopes of having a strong grasp on them and employing them some day - to some end -  but I fail to grasp what that end is.

So that's why I'm here. I hope to find some like minded, interesting, and inspiring individuals. I hope you guys can inspire me in the field of computing. I believe a lot can be achieved with the power of computing.

Glad to be here.

Last edited by irkk (May 27 2017)

#2 May 28 2017

samer
Admin

Re: Greetings, seeking some inspiration

Hey irkk, I am happy to hear that you are joining after 6 years of lurking. I hope that we will be able to fulfill your hope of meeting like-minded people here!

Board footer