LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#526 November 18 2020

VipModz
Member

Re: Looking to buy!

Looking to buy:

-4GB (1x4GB) DDR4 2666 RAM

-Apple Watch Series 3 [42mm]

Offline

#527 November 18 2020

TheIlluminative
Member

Re: Looking to buy!

bneese wrote:

Looking to buy:

- alfanet or IDM 4G router
- rechargeable wireless mouse (ideally USB-C)
- wireless USB keyboard
- UPS

I have Alfanet router + UPS.

Contact me.

Offline

#528 November 20 2020

AvoK95
Member

Re: Looking to buy!

A UPS that is capable of giving more than 900W and only needs the batteries replaced.

Offline

#529 November 25 2020

Tech Guru
Member

Re: Looking to buy!

Two PS5s Disc Edition sealed and with warranty are needed. I pay USD 1800 for the two but I need them asap , no preorders no wait.

Offline

#530 November 27 2020

VipModz
Member

Re: Looking to buy!

Looking to buy:

-Arduino Uno R3 + USB Cable
(Made in italy)

-1TB External Hard Drive HDD for PC,PS4

Offline

#531 November 27 2020

RandomMemory
Member

Re: Looking to buy!

Bought

Last edited by RandomMemory (December 8 2020)

Offline

#532 December 8 2020

VipModz
Member

Re: Looking to buy!

Looking to buy:

-DCSD Alex Cable

-US TracFone Sim Card

Offline

#533 December 9 2020

az09za90za
Member

Re: Looking to buy!

looking for :
-office or gaming chair
-gaming keyboard

Offline

#534 December 10 2020

omar_killer
Member

Re: Looking to buy!

Hey all, looking to upgrade my CPU (intel i5 4430)

So looking to buy a 4th gen cpu or any cpu compatible with 1150 socket.

Thank you.

Offline

#535 December 14 2020

xerxes
Member

Re: Looking to buy!

Old desktop computer i5 4th generation and up, 8-16 GB RAM, any decent GPU , 22" and up monitor

this won't be used for gaming, it's for a kid to study online

Offline

#536 December 15 2020

zizo99
Member

Re: Looking to buy!

Where I can find razer blade 15 the "advanced" model? most of the models in Lebanon are 2018-2019.

Offline

#537 December 21 2020

Pugan
Member

Re: Looking to buy!

looking for:

office chair
office desk

studio monitors

low profile keyboard (pref. microsoft keyboard, logitech craft..)

and most importantly: A decent power supply. I can't find anything decent in the store neither in the second hand market...

Offline

#538 December 21 2020

anayman_k7
Member

Re: Looking to buy!

Pugan wrote:

looking for:

office chair
office desk

studio monitors

low profile keyboard (pref. microsoft keyboard, logitech craft..)

and most importantly: A decent power supply. I can't find anything decent in the store neither in the second hand market...


https://macrotronics.net/product_info.p … ed-p-14245

Check this one

Offline

#539 December 21 2020

Pugan
Member

Re: Looking to buy!

anayman_k7 wrote:
Pugan wrote:

looking for:

office chair
office desk

studio monitors

low profile keyboard (pref. microsoft keyboard, logitech craft..)

and most importantly: A decent power supply. I can't find anything decent in the store neither in the second hand market...


https://macrotronics.net/product_info.p … ed-p-14245

Check this one

literally checked all websites and stores in Lebanon, there is nothing decent! And this one unfortunately is not an exception... its a Tier D PSU :(

Offline

#540 December 22 2020

az09za90za
Member

Re: Looking to buy!

Looking for a good brand PSU (>1200W)

Offline

#541 December 23 2020

Pugan
Member

Re: Looking to buy!

az09za90za wrote:

Looking for a good brand PSU (>1200W)

This site has amazing power supplies, but sadly, among all decent ones, only this one is currently in stock :(
and uh wait, they only have the 1600W not the 1200W.
https://mojitech.net/product/xigmatek-i … 0w-en9733/


EDIT: DON'T BUY THIS ONE IT SUCKS! Its fan ramps up crazy from the moment its turned on and its so annoying and once we tried doing some graphics intensive task it made some electricity crap noise and we are returning it...

The weird thing is that the seller told us that its amazing and everyone is getting it for gaming and other purposes. It could be the one we got was defected but I am not sure, he said they are all like that.. wow lebanon sellers <3

Last edited by Pugan (January 4)

Offline

#542 December 23 2020

Beta0
Member

Re: Looking to buy!

Pugan wrote:
az09za90za wrote:

Looking for a good brand PSU (>1200W)

This site has amazing power supplies, but sadly, among all decent ones, only this one is currently in stock :(
and uh wait, they only have the 1600W not the 1200W.
https://mojitech.net/product/xigmatek-i … 0w-en9733/

If you don't care about voltage ripple you can oversize any low quality PSU, have it working here for 8 years starting next month. Plus, the fan rarely kicks on under full load (1/2 the max rate), mine is at double the capacity. Aerocool has noisy fans (unbalanced).

Last edited by Beta0 (December 23 2020)

Offline

#543 December 28 2020

yasamoka
Member

Re: Looking to buy!

Looking for a used 120GB / 240GB / 250GB SATA SSD.

Offline

#544 January 4

Guitaret
Member

Re: Looking to buy!

I need for a Mac (MacBook pro early 2011):

2 x (4gb) ddr3 1333mhz pc3 10600s

Offline

#545 January 5

Tech Guru
Member

Re: Looking to buy!

Looking for used excellent condition PS5 Disc edition.

Offline

#546 January 10

az09za90za
Member

Re: Looking to buy!

looking for a motherboard with 2x PCI-E x16 slots compatible with 7th generation core i7
also still looking for decent psu

Offline

#547 January 23

Padre
Member

Re: Looking to buy!

looking for a harman kardon aeron or harman kardon embody

Offline

#548 January 23

xerxes
Member

Re: Looking to buy!

xerxes wrote:

Old desktop computer i5 4th generation and up, 8-16 GB RAM, any decent GPU , 22" and up monitor

this won't be used for gaming, it's for a kid to study online


Still looking

Offline

#549 January 23

rolf
Member

Re: Looking to buy!

xerxes wrote:
xerxes wrote:

Old desktop computer i5 4th generation and up, 8-16 GB RAM, any decent GPU , 22" and up monitor

this won't be used for gaming, it's for a kid to study online


Still looking

I have something older which may work for online study.

Offline

#550 January 24

beezer
Member

Re: Looking to buy!

3 Laptops for general office work
- 14in screen minimum
- Batteries still holding a charge and with original chargers
- Valid Windows 10 licenses (bonus if computers are fresh installed with no bloatware added)

Offline

Board footer