LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#26 November 9 2014

gamingindex

Re: Clan Recruiting Counter Strike: Global Offensive Lebanese Members

the clan is amazing and friendly

Last edited by gamingindex (November 9 2014)

#27 January 24 2015

TheSavior111

Bump, we're still interested in people willing to join, ranks most preferably Master Guardian 1 to Distinguished Master Guardian
Also if you played alot of 1.6 or Source you're welcome aswell

If there are enough silvers joining we'll make a division only for lower ranked players so they can help each other out and play together and rank up, while taking advice and help from their higher ranked people

My Steam URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/thesavior2/
Please leave a comment on my steam page telling me you found me from this forum because I get alot of spam bots and Russian hackers 24/7

#28 January 24 2015

rolf

Any plans for modern warfare?

#29 January 25 2015

ballad

rolf wrote:

Any plans for modern warfare?

the thing is that there is 1 counter strike now and it's developed by the PC friendly valve, and it's cheap whereas cod is just a recycled game that dies when its cycle is over so that's why finding csgo players in leb will be easier.

#30 January 25 2015

TheSavior111

No sorry there are no plans for Modern Warfare, we are a strictly CS:GO clan. Though we still play other games, thats the game that we always fall back to everytime whenever we're done playing through a newly released video game.
What ballad said is true, although there are many issues that plague CS:GO mostly hackers and smurfs, we always try to keep going despite those circumstances and improve our performance in the game disregarding set backs such as some flaws in the hit detection system, bad servers, hackers and smurfs.

#31 May 14 2016

jazzzar

°•○●J@zZz@R●○•°
if you're still recruiting add me cuz i got this game as a gift + altough i'm silver 2 i'm good at it cuz i used to play lots of cs and i already know my rule ..i'm a really good sniper

Board footer