LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#926 July 12 2016

chosen2k

Re: AliExpress in Lebanon

Talk to the seller... If something is rejected it goes back to the sender and they will refund you. In all cases you can open a dispute to protect your ass in case the 60 days are over...

#927 July 12 2016

vegetaleb
Banned

Sent a message to the seller already, but what can he do? Can he call the Shenzhen station and convince them there is nothing wrong with this item or it's too late?
Why people can buy phones from AE successfully with a huge battery inside and not this super small BT unit???

#928 July 12 2016

Techlover

Louis40 wrote:
Techlover wrote:
Louis40 wrote:

Yes, they are ok for the receivers.. and yes the cccams are fine.. i am using 2..

Thanks. Can you please post the link to the cccam server subscription you bought ? And on which satellite you're using the subscription? which channels does it open?

You have several.. always ask for test lines and manage them one by one.. Hotbird and Astra satellites im on maybe some others but then you would need bigger dish etc..i'm subscribed with the below for couple receivers of mine.. but chose from others also.. most important to ask for their emails and address because after couple of month they may disappear..
Good luck

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Best-CCc … .82.KCpuAZ

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Sale-Bes … .74.KCpuAZ

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Best-CCc … .65.KCpuAZ

ok. thank you

#929 July 12 2016

nuclearcat

vegetaleb - this is problem of seller. You can just wait, maybe he will resend other way, and you will get your item.
It might worth to send message to seller and ask what this message means.
But again, whatever happens on export or before lebanese customs - problem of seller. He should fix that.
Just dont miss moment when protection ends, so you can open dispute and return your money.
If you open it too early, it might stay open until item delivered (if item still on the way).

#930 July 12 2016

nas93

Can anyone explain what is CCcam? I have a big satellite installed does the shipper on AE send me a card I put into my receiver?

#931 July 12 2016

xazbrat

nas93 wrote:

Can anyone explain what is CCcam? I have a big satellite installed does the shipper on AE send me a card I put into my receiver?

Should be able to email it you.  CCCam is a form of card sharing over a network which allows you to decrypt channels.  You need a receiver which you can input the parameters (port, ip, website/id and pass).  Most newer receivers sold here have that capability, but if you have a freeview (or something to that effect), you won't be able to use cccam.

As stated before, ask for a test line.  They should be able to email to you and you can check if works on your system before buying it.

#932 July 12 2016

vegetaleb
Banned

nuclearcat wrote:

vegetaleb - this is problem of seller. You can just wait, maybe he will resend other way, and you will get your item.
But again, whatever happens on export or before lebanese customs - problem of seller. He should fix that.
Just dont miss moment when protection ends, so you can open dispute and return your money.
If you open it too early, it might stay open until item delivered (if item still on the way).

Thanks!
So if he doesn't answer my message to propose to resend again and the item is clearly on the way back to him I can open dispute and ask for refund?
Shit this AE is really for people who can wait months before getting an item!

#933 July 13 2016

chosen2k

@Vegetaleb you can wait or pay more to ship through aramex or dhl.

#934 July 13 2016

vegetaleb
Banned

chosen2k wrote:

@Vegetaleb you can wait or pay more to ship through aramex or dhl.

Hahaha you mean paying 50$ for a 3$ product ;)

#935 July 15 2016

vegetaleb
Banned

Ok I had to open a dispute so the seller reacted, he's claiming the item is not returning to him, dunno if I can trust him or not, what do you think?

liu jiang
2016-07-15 14:09

We contact the post office, if really return us a refund

liu jiang
2016-07-15 14:08

No return, please don't worry.

#936 July 16 2016

nuclearcat

vegetaleb wrote:
nuclearcat wrote:

Thanks!
So if he doesn't answer my message to propose to resend again and the item is clearly on the way back to him I can open dispute and ask for refund?
Shit this AE is really for people who can wait months before getting an item!

This is main point of it, in Lebanon you should be ready to wait approx 2 month. Some countries worse. Some better.
In many they put prohibitive import taxes this days, so you can expect this in Lebanon as well.

#937 July 16 2016

NuclearVision

Try ebay.

#938 July 21 2016

vegetaleb
Banned

Ok can someone explain what happened? They said rejected 3 times but it's in the airport now!! So it's coming here?

2016-07-12 11:38:01.0     Shenzhen Transit Station rejected
2016-07-12 11:38:13.0     Shenzhen Transit Station export customs scan (domestic transit )
2016-07-19 18:27:52.0     Beijing Transit Station export security scan ,remark (safety check rejected )
2016-07-20 10:25:38.0     Beijing Transit Station rejected
2016-07-20 10:32:51.0     Beijing Transit Station export customs cleared
2016-07-20 22:26:00.0     arrive Beijing Airport
2016-07-21 00:47:04.0     leaving Beijing Airport going to next airport/seaport

#939 July 26 2016

vegetaleb
Banned

Ok guys I broke a new record of speed!
It took only 5 days fro my BT controller to arrive from Beijing to Beirut, it's in the hands of the customs since yesterday.
I think the best season for buying from AE is summer

#940 July 26 2016

NuclearVision

vegetaleb wrote:

It took only 5 days fro my BT controller to arrive from Beijing to Beirut, it's in the hands of the customs since yesterday.

I'm averaging 8 days (from order to delivery), on ebay. From non chinese sellers, france, uk, japan.
Chinese delivery is the same on ebay.

#941 July 27 2016

LifeEngineer

vegetaleb wrote:

That's impressive! My best record was like 10 days! But 5 is crazy! Nearly express shipping!

#942 August 1 2016

vegetaleb
Banned

About refunds, what are your experience with AE?
Do they respect the 10-15 days deadline?
I am waiting for my refund, I am on my 12th day since dispute finished

#943 August 2 2016

LifeEngineer

vegetaleb wrote:

The sellers usually refunded me in a couple of days! The problem is from our side, in our banks!

Last time, the seller refunded me in the same day; it took 15 days to get my money! I called the bank and they told me that the 15 days limit is mandatory and i will get my money back in case the seller didn't take his money in 15 days! Weird bullshit!

#944 August 2 2016

vegetaleb
Banned

LifeEngineer wrote:
vegetaleb wrote:

The sellers usually refunded me in a couple of days! The problem is from our side, in our banks!

Last time, the seller refunded me in the same day; it took 15 days to get my money! I called the bank and they told me that the 15 days limit is mandatory and i will get my money back in case the seller didn't take his money in 15 days! Weird bullshit!

It's saying ''processing'' on aliexpress, the refund should be made because when the Chinese customs rejected the item the seller didn't answer my messages, I opened dispute and he proposed too late to re-send the item, the dispute was terminated by AE because I didn't close the dispute and they engaged the refund, I have no idea who is gonna refund me, the seller or AE?

#945 August 2 2016

LifeEngineer

vegetaleb wrote:

It's saying ''processing'' on aliexpress, the refund should be made because when the Chinese customs rejected the item the seller didn't answer my messages, I opened dispute and he proposed too late to re-send the item, the dispute was terminated by AE because I didn't close the dispute and they engaged the refund, I have no idea who is gonna refund me, the seller or AE?

Man the seller never refunds! Actually when i said the seller, I meant AE! The seller never gets his money before you confirm receiving the item or when those 60 days periods end up without you raising a request for extension!
The seller doesn't have your money yet! But it's up to him to cancel the whole process and allow the money to return to your account!

#946 August 6 2016

xAzarian

Some sellers are shipping with Turkey Post. In 7 days, the item arrived to Lebanon with tracking. Hope the customs do their job fast.

#947 August 6 2016

NuclearVision

xAzarian wrote:

Some sellers are shipping with Turkey Post. In 7 days, the item arrived to Lebanon with tracking. Hope the customs do their job fast.

It's not turkey post, but for us it is.
In fact, those are global shipping companies, just like dhl or fedex, but they cooperate with the national postal services, (turkey is the nearest in our case).

#948 August 16 2016

Romanvian

Hey there's a shirt i ordered and liked very much, and now i want like 4-5 more... Will customs tax me or do anything  for assuming i want to resell them here for profit?  (tejir fiyon) though i just want them for myself. And package size is is not small 2 pieces will easily be distinguished from 1 piece package.

#949 August 16 2016

anayman_k7

Romanvian wrote:

Hey there's a shirt i ordered and liked very much, and now i want like 4-5 more... Will customs tax me or do anything  for assuming i want to resell them here for profit?  (tejir fiyon) though i just want them for myself. And package size is is not small 2 pieces will easily be distinguished from 1 piece package.

I think the seller will not ship them together, 2 months ago I ordered 6 big boots and 4 shirts, the order was big around 350$, the shirts were separated randomly with maximum 2 in 1 bag, the boots arrived 1 per bag, no customs whatsoever

#950 August 16 2016

Romanvian

anayman_k7 wrote:
Romanvian wrote:

I think the seller will not ship them together, 2 months ago I ordered 6 big boots and 4 shirts, the order was big around 350$, the shirts were separated randomly with maximum 2 in 1 bag, the boots arrived 1 per bag, no customs whatsoever

Thanks for sharing your experience. So i guess I'll tell seller to put 2 shirts in each bag just incase he doesn't pull off any stunt that maybe acceptable in other countries.

Board footer