LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#476 January 12 2015

Zahix

Re: AliExpress in Lebanon

xAzarian wrote:

I also have like 2 items in "Beirut Rafic Hariri Airport Sorting Center". It has been like 3 weeks , so should I be worried?

could you let me know when your items leave the airport? they seem to release all the chinese parcels together.

#477 January 14 2015

chosen2k

What's up with all the items getting stuck at LEBANON-BEIRUT SORTING CENTRE, Item received at Sorting Center ?

I think it is unacceptable for parcels to take 30 days to be sorted!!!

#478 January 14 2015

AvoK95

30 days is nothing. My old work place used to import some stuff. One group of items took 3 months. The other group took a whole year.

#479 January 15 2015

caligula

when you take lottery you wait to see if your number is winner or not ,is the same here ,you will wait to see if you will receive or not your item after your "lottery" track number hihihi

#480 January 15 2015

xAzarian

My item got delivered today after one month in the sorting center.

#481 January 15 2015

AvoK95

caligula wrote:

when you take lottery you wait to see if your number is winner or not ,is the same here ,you will wait to see if you will receive or not your item after your "lottery" track number hihihi

I guess I should buy a lottery ticket with my track numbers when I receive a shipment

#482 January 16 2015

rtp

rule #1: if you are in a hurry don't buy any item from aliexpress

rule #2: please go back to rule #1

#483 January 16 2015

Zahix

xAzarian wrote:

My item got delivered today after one month in the sorting center.

Thanks for report. I hope mine arrives soon.

#484 January 20 2015

caligula

libanpost changed his site track event information now is the same as when you call 1577 and ask about track number

#485 January 21 2015

Louis40

From LibanPost this morning:

"
We apologize for any inconvenience caused but this is a Lebanese Customs issue. Due to the latest security news, the Customs team is following strict rules & regulations and is applying inspections like never before as many mail items received from China includes prohibited products. We have many parcels waiting at our sorting center for clearance and we hope everything will be released soon.

We remain at your disposal for further assistance and thank you for understanding.
Chat Conversation End "

#486 January 21 2015

NuclearVision

One fake order of mine ended up with me having the money back, to a prepaid card.
The order number that i had was real, but for another order coming to lebanon, I saw on libanpost the name of the person who received it.
So obviously they picked a tracking number for an order going to lebanon.
Other stuff i order didnt arrive, its been 1month and 10 days+ now. Some stuff are still even in china...

#487 January 31 2015

caligula

i have an item since nov 2014 under customs clearance is this logical issue?

#488 January 31 2015

NuclearVision

My last item took two weeks from airport to libanpost.
Have 2 more in airport.

#489 January 31 2015

khanem

AVOlio wrote:

my latest order was with Yanwen, and i didnt even know it until today.
I decided to track the order, and it turns out that it arrived at Beirut Airport yesterday.
It was shipped on the 29th of november.
11 Days.
So i'd say that they they are fast.

Now there is the waiting time for liban post to call.

Any updates? i didn't receive my item yet though it was shipped from 15 novembre.

#490 February 2 2015

xAzarian

khanem wrote:
AVOlio wrote:

my latest order was with Yanwen, and i didnt even know it until today.
I decided to track the order, and it turns out that it arrived at Beirut Airport yesterday.
It was shipped on the 29th of november.
11 Days.
So i'd say that they they are fast.

Now there is the waiting time for liban post to call.

Any updates? i didn't receive my item yet though it was shipped from 15 novembre.

If it's at the airport then no worries it will arrive sooner or later. 1 of my items stayed 1 month in the airport.

#491 February 3 2015

JoannaJabado

NuclearVision wrote:

One fake order of mine ended up with me having the money back, to a prepaid card.
The order number that i had was real, but for another order coming to lebanon, I saw on libanpost the name of the person who received it.
So obviously they picked a tracking number for an order going to lebanon.
Other stuff i order didnt arrive, its been 1month and 10 days+ now. Some stuff are still even in china...

that is interesting info! update us on the status of your orders..did you receive them or not yet?
i bought more than 20 orders 3 weeks ago and was curious as to when i will start receiving any of those!

#492 February 4 2015

caligula

17track status expired for 1 of my track number arrived at airport since nov 26 , why?

#493 February 14 2015

Zahix

I ordered an item from china that is supposed to be in Lebanon in early January. It was shipped with CNAM(Air Mail by China Post) by sendfromchina.com but without tracking service. I am pretty sure it has been in the customs for a month atleast according to their ETA. Is this delay normal? I was told that i can go to the airport and look for my item. Any ideas?

#494 February 14 2015

Hybrid

Items are arriving very late now.. Taking around 3 ~ 4 months to get delivered.

#495 February 14 2015

JoannaJabado

Good question. So can we go to the airport and pick up all our pending orders? So customs will be obliged to free our parcels and check them for any custom fees immediately?

#496 February 15 2015

caligula

at the end i stopped to order anything from aliexpress because in lebanon it seems they want that , i believe we are far a little to be like dubai hahaha

#497 February 15 2015

AvoK95

I received my goods last week. I still need to pick it up from Liban Post. It's a shame that they didn't send it to the Liban Post that's close to me, but instead sent it to the one in Jdeideh.

#498 February 15 2015

A.L

anyone have order anything during this period from aliexpress, I ordered  something last week and it's still waiting to be processed by the seller, I contacted him and he said that they are on holiday, and the holiday ends in 18 days,( aliexpress's website says that the holidays are from 18 to 24). aliexpress will cancel the order if not processed in the coming 10 days, and i don't know what happens then.

#499 February 15 2015

JoannaJabado

caligula wrote:

at the end i stopped to order anything from aliexpress because in lebanon it seems they want that , i believe we are far a little to be like dubai hahaha

Very good point. I agree. They do it so people will stop ordering. My mom ordered a coat in November. Arrived to Lebanese airport customs 10 days later. Pretty fast. But still in customs till this day! That's exaggerated time.

#500 February 15 2015

hasanagh

Hey guys , I have ordered several things these 2 months from ali express , it seems there is a problem in the customs items are taking more than 15 days to go to liban post , it is really like a lottery ticket one order I got was kept only 48 hrs under customs

Board footer