LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#251 November 18 2016

dp0001

Re: Feedback for Cyberia

i have 2 connections, cyberia and ogero,

Cyberia isn't even loading normal webpages, i have a 4mbps unlimited and they've capped everything! - Ogero loads normally (but still slow)

#252 November 18 2016

nosense

dp0001 wrote:

i have 2 connections, cyberia and ogero,

Cyberia isn't even loading normal webpages, i have a 4mbps unlimited and they've capped everything! - Ogero loads normally (but still slow)

same here

#253 November 25 2016

Khalil7

Last edited by Khalil7 (November 25 2016)

#254 November 25 2016

LifeEngineer

Khalil7 wrote:

Hi, 2 days ago my friend accessed the switcher that is responsible for providing internet for cyberia users and shut it down which lead for internet interruption in our area "idk if all users face that but the internet in my hous realy stoped working for about 10 min? "  also he showed me thouthands of wifi names and passwords for cyberia users and the accounts logins ?
Any body knows wich program can do that ?

Isn't he your friend?! Ask him!

#255 November 25 2016

vegetaleb
Banned

Khalil7 wrote:

Hi, 2 days ago my friend accessed the switcher that is responsible for providing internet for cyberia users and shut it down which lead for internet interruption in our area "idk if all users face that but the internet in my hous realy stoped working for about 10 min? "  also he showed me thouthands of wifi names and passwords for cyberia users and the accounts logins ?

You should report him to the police, if he's hacking Cyberia users database he's stealing users privacy

Last edited by vegetaleb (November 25 2016)

#256 November 25 2016

ballad

vegetaleb wrote:
Khalil7 wrote:

You should report him to the police, if he's hacking Cyberia users database he's stealing users privacy

the infamous 4chan hacker

#257 December 16 2016

vegetaleb
Banned

Very slow and working only half of the time connection ADSL, this is a shame

#258 December 16 2016

nosense

vegetaleb wrote:

Very slow and working only half of the time connection ADSL, this is a shame

Yeah

#259 December 25 2016

Dean247

i used to be subscribed to 2M 50GB package then i requested they upgrade it for me to 4M. after that i notice im only getting 1.5M max. any help why this is happening? when i was subscribed to 2M i got the full 2M not 1.5M like now.

Last edited by Dean247 (December 25 2016)

#260 December 25 2016

haidcar

check your modem sync rate if its above 4000kbps then its a congestion problem.

#261 December 29 2016

Ahmad Toutounji

Is there fup on the paid unlimited night service? Also is this isp reliable for online gaming?

#262 January 1 2017

vegetaleb
Banned

Cyberia is definitely taking 1gb from your quota at every starting month, they already took 1gb today while nobody touched the internet a part whatsapp New Year cheers. And yes it's not the 1st time they ''tax'' first day of the month with my account

#263 January 8 2017

vegetaleb
Banned

Looks like DNS is wacko today, half the websites are not reachable.

Correction: not half the websites are not reachable but 90% of them...

Last edited by vegetaleb (January 8 2017)

#264 January 10 2017

nosense

cyberia dns down since morning

#265 February 17 2017

EzikMezik

Hello guys, I am thinking of subbing to cyberia, can I get a general idea about the following:
1- Considering general online gaming experience: how's the ping with them? is it stable? How about packet loss?
2- How's the reliability in peak times? In terms of speed, delay and packet loss?
3- Is there any FUP?
4- How's the customer service?
5- How's would you rate the overall experience with them compared to other isps?

Thanks!

#266 May 24 2017

nosense

anyone on 4m unlimited ? how bad is fup ?

#267 July 28 2017

dp0001

#268 July 30 2017

kifah

hi guys. i recently noticed that my Internet speed went from 1Mbps to 2Mbps which im happy with but i also noticed in my router setting that the FEC for the download is extra high. i don't usually remember getting such high numbers there. i know its something related to line noise and some packet correction will occur in this case. im worried that cyberia is doing this on purpose since my line attenuation is good. can some body please explain what is the issue and how can i make my line more stable.
thanks.
Fecerror

Last edited by kifah (July 30 2017)

#269 July 30 2017

nosense

kifah wrote:

hi guys. i recently noticed that my Internet speed went from 1Mbps to 2Mbps which im happy with but i also noticed in my router setting that the FEC for the download is extra high. i don't usually remember getting such high numbers there. i know its something related to line noise and some packet correction will occur in this case. im worried that cyberia is doing this on purpose since my line attenuation is good. can some body please explain what is the issue and how can i make my line more stable.
thanks.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bw2Mw5 … sp=sharing

post your stats

#270 July 30 2017

kifah

DSL Connection   

Link Information

Uptime:    0 days, 20:21:23
DSL Type:    ITU-T G.992.5
Bandwidth (Up/Down) [kbps/kbps]:    766 / 1.998
Data Transferred (Sent/Received) [GB/GB]:    2,15 / 13,51
Output Power (Up/Down) [dBm]:    12,3 / 15,9
Line Attenuation (Up/Down) [dB]:    38,1 / 61,0
SN Margin (Up/Down) [dB]:    13,7 / 7,3
System Vendor ID (Local/Remote):    TMMB / ----
Chipset Vendor ID (Local/Remote):    BDCM / BDCM
Loss of Framing (Local/Remote):    9 / 0
Loss of Signal (Local/Remote):    1 / 0
Loss of Power (Local/Remote):    0 / 0
Loss of Link (Remote):    -
Error Seconds (Local/Remote):    1.420 / 0
FEC Errors (Up/Down):    362 / 8.097.295
CRC Errors (Up/Down):    0 / 45
HEC Errors (Up/Down):    0 / 145

#271 July 30 2017

Adnan

FEC errors are correctable errors that do not require the packet to be retransmitted. I also have a high amount of them but noticed no bad performance. It just means that the error correction of interleaving is working properly.

#272 July 31 2017

infiniteloop

So I went to a CU place to refill my ADSL with the new plan, from 4M 50gb to OS 50gb, the guy didn't have the new plans choice so I told him to pick the 4M 15g as it's the one that is becoming OS 50gb but the system refused to change my plan!
Went to Class and they don't have the new cards, how the hell I am supposed to switch if they didn't begin yet???

#273 July 31 2017

nosense

infiniteloop wrote:

So I went to a CU place to refill my ADSL with the new plan, from 4M 50gb to OS 50gb, the guy didn't have the new plans choice so I told him to pick the 4M 15g as it's the one that is becoming OS 50gb but the system refused to change my plan!
Went to Class and they don't have the new cards, how the hell I am supposed to switch if they didn't begin yet???

i used a debit card and it worked

#274 August 1 2017

infiniteloop

Ok I successfully recharged to OS 50gb yesterday by calling them directly, they switched my plan to 4M 15gb.
Today I went to the account management to see the new page, they said they are upgrading it till 1.30pm, now it's 1.40pm and the account management page is back but it's still 4M 50gb, not OS 50gb.

Edit: Now it's all showing as it should, it was apparently be a software system thingy

Last edited by infiniteloop (August 1 2017)

#275 August 24 2017

infiniteloop

Did they release the new prepaid cards?

Board footer