LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#2426 April 2 2017

ManOwaRR

Re: Feedback for Ogero

Is anything having internet problems today,  jdeideh central ?

#2427 April 3 2017

roudy5

ManOwaRR wrote:

Is anything having internet problems today,  jdeideh central ?

Was perfectly fine yesterday played Dota with 100 ms ping and 0 loss for 3 games.

#2428 April 3 2017

gamer4life

Ahmad Toutounji wrote:
gamer4life wrote:

Mmm I'll call them then.

They told you ?

He said I can't know how much I'm consuming, only if I had normal packages I can know by the bill.

I really miss IDM customer service, this guy didn't even say hello or tell me his name or anything he was just like tell me what you want and go away, IDM were much better and more understanding and really wanted to help.
I even asked how much can my line handle speed, he said "roo7 3al central 3mol kashef"

#2429 April 3 2017

Ahmad Toutounji

gamer4life wrote:
Ahmad Toutounji wrote:
gamer4life wrote:

Mmm I'll call them then.

They told you ?

He said I can't know how much I'm consuming, only if I had normal packages I can know by the bill.

I really miss IDM customer service, this guy didn't even say hello or tell me his name or anything he was just like tell me what you want and go away, IDM were much better and more understanding and really wanted to help.
I even asked how much can my line handle speed, he said "roo7 3al central 3mol kashef"

I can 100% relate to that I phoned ogero 3 days ago the guy was the same to me  he even semi-hang up on me, this Is a really really bad customer service they don't have patience for their customers.

#2430 April 4 2017

enthralled

Why Ogero doesn't provide good upload speeds? I was on 2 Mbps unlimited, upgraded to +8 Mbps this month but the upload is still 0.6 Mbps :/

#2431 April 4 2017

Ahmad Toutounji

enthralled wrote:

Why Ogero doesn't provide good upload speeds? I was on 2 Mbps unlimited, upgraded to +8 Mbps this month but the upload is still 0.6 Mbps :/

maybe your line stats can't handle >0.6mbps upload speeds

#2432 April 4 2017

Ahmad Toutounji

my line can handle 1.1mb max rate in the router

#2433 April 4 2017

enthralled

Ahmad Toutounji wrote:
enthralled wrote:

What can I do about it?

#2434 April 4 2017

Ahmad Toutounji

enthralled wrote:
Ahmad Toutounji wrote:
enthralled wrote:

What can I do about it?

Nothing :s

#2435 April 5 2017

Abou7meed

Ahmad Toutounji wrote:
enthralled wrote:
Ahmad Toutounji wrote:

What can I do about it?

Nothing :s

Guys...all limited & unlimited packages in Ogero have 0.5 Mbps as a max upload speed !!
Except the HDSL where you will have a different modem, which is 2.3 Mbps as download & upload speed,
Upload speed affect our online gaming :( !!
So another shame for our old rusty internet :/

#2436 April 5 2017

enthralled

I left a message on Ogero's Facebook yesterday about my slow upload. They called me this morning saying that 1 Mbps is the max upload for my DSL. He said that I can change my plan to VDSL and can get up to 3 Mbps upload.
Anyone know anything about their VDSL?

#2437 April 5 2017

xazbrat

enthralled wrote:

I left a message on Ogero's Facebook yesterday about my slow upload. They called me this morning saying that 1 Mbps is the max upload for my DSL. He said that I can change my plan to VDSL and can get up to 3 Mbps upload.
Anyone know anything about their VDSL?

That's what we are going to find out about when the plans become public. Ogero's website only advertises HDSL and ADSL--to the best of my knowledge, there is no mention of vdsl.  https://www.ogero.gov.lb/Published/EN/dslbprices.html

#2438 April 5 2017

Ahmad Toutounji

They mean by vdsl the above 8mbps plan which costs 100k but vdsl need very good stats

#2439 April 5 2017

Ahmad_S111

Guys can anyone access his consumption page on ogero site cause I can't & my friend who is on wise also the usage tab was inaccessible too ?

#2440 April 5 2017

Kazouza

Ahmad_S111 wrote:

Guys can anyone access his consumption page on ogero site cause I can't & my friend who is on wise also the usage tab was inaccessible too ?

Same here, it says the following "DSL Information for -------- will be available soon"

Last edited by Kazouza (April 5 2017)

#2441 April 5 2017

Ahmad Toutounji

yes same

#2442 April 5 2017

Draguen

Ogero's CEO is live now on Facebook

#2443 April 5 2017

cnour

I have a new L number for my Ogero phone, so two different L numbers now for my Ogero phone!

Is it possible?

For the old L number and the new one:

DSL Information for L......... will be available soon

#2444 April 6 2017

infiniteloop

So we will have test super fast days next week in Beirut, anyone has any idea how fast it will be?
And by uncapped they mean speed or downloads quotas?
And finally these are test days, but any clue when they will begin full months updates?

#2445 April 6 2017

Ahmad Toutounji

They will give speeds by how much your line can handle and he said 2-3 weeks for the decree to be approved as for uncapped or no i don't know about that and you only have 1 day to test

Last edited by Ahmad Toutounji (April 6 2017)

#2446 April 6 2017

nas93

What's wrong with my line?
iHGBZOw.jpg

#2447 April 6 2017

anayman_k7

nas93 wrote:

https://i.imgur.com/iHGBZOw.jpg

Check these values when the electricity is down, if you see a big progress it means the phone cable are installed just next power cables inside the building which causing a huge interference (make sure you test these values in the few seconds between the power cut and before the backup generator is turned on)

#2448 April 8 2017

dav

anayman_k7 wrote:
nas93 wrote:

https://i.imgur.com/iHGBZOw.jpg

Check these values when the electricity is down, if you see a big progress it means the phone cable are installed just next power cables inside the building which causing a huge interference (make sure you test these values in the few seconds between the power cut and before the backup generator is turned on)

replace all phone cables...

don't forget to use twisted pairs..

Last edited by dav (April 8 2017)

#2449 April 8 2017

doudi

Hey guys, do you recommend turning off interleaving, my ping is 120ms on average when its working fine but its always unstable and jumps up to 600-800ms, so will turning interleaving off help or not because of the instablilty, and any drawbacks?

#2450 April 8 2017

Ahmad Toutounji

post your line stats first

Board footer