LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#126 May 5 2012

Tarik

Re: Feedback for Ogero

Just called 1515. The guy said it's all true free from 12 to 7. Ogero website is not loading the database anyways they are probably updating it. Seems all true.

#127 May 5 2012

Firas

yesterday it was not working, i exceded the 4gb quota lol...

is it working today?

#128 May 5 2012

xazbrat

I've been downloading a movie for the last hour or so and my d/l speed is 98 kB/s which isn't that far from "normal"--pretty impressed, or it doesn't seem people from my centraal (Khalde) are taking advantage of this.

#129 May 5 2012

Raficoo

I'm downloading a bit and some of my friends are downloading Gigabytes lol, hopefully this will end well

#130 May 6 2012

OwNeRoU

jst finished downloading DotA 2, TY Ogero

#131 May 6 2012

jsaade

any fair usage policy?

#132 May 6 2012

belal

They'd make much money if ogero doesn't take minister's word seriously. My 10gb quota is about to be ripped already.

#133 May 6 2012

Mahmoud Brk

OwNeRoU wrote:

jst finished downloading DotA 2, TY Ogero

And your quota is still the same?

#134 May 6 2012

wAzAntar
Banned

i tried last night to download movie , the astonishing fact is ogero is not unlimited yet at night !

#135 May 6 2012

Raficoo

wAzAntar wrote:

i tried last night to download movie , the astonishing fact is ogero is not unlimited yet at night !

Nicolas Sehnaoui  @NicolaSehnaoui
The consumption resulting from a usage between 12am and 7am will not be charged on the customer and deducted from his quota.

Ogero's website figures are only indicative figures. Ogero will correct soon the quotas and will announce it on its website.

#136 May 6 2012

wAzAntar
Banned

Raficoo wrote:
wAzAntar wrote:

The consumption resulting from a usage between 12am and 7am will not be charged on the customer and deducted from his quota.

Ogero's website figures are only indicative figures. Ogero will correct soon the quotas and will announce it on its website.

i was 1.8 before the download after it 3.8 , they will return 2 GB to my quota  ?

#137 May 6 2012

Raficoo

wAzAntar wrote:
Raficoo wrote:
wAzAntar wrote:

i was 1.8 before the download after it 3.8 , they will return 2 GB to my quota  ?

that is what should happen, my guess is that Ogero didn't mention the unlimited part on their page because the Decree entered the official gazette on Thursday and I guess from Friday to Sunday since it's off then Ogero didn't put it.... so hopefully by tomorrow Ogero will "fix" things and announce the unlimited part on their site.

#138 May 6 2012

Mahmoud Brk

Raficoo wrote:
wAzAntar wrote:

that is what should happen, my guess is that Ogero didn't mention the unlimited part on their page because the Decree entered the official gazette on Thursday and I guess from Friday to Sunday since it's off then Ogero didn't put it.... so hopefully by tomorrow Ogero will "fix" things and announce the unlimited part on their site.

Till then, I'm not playing with my already-fucked-up quota.

Last edited by Mahmoud Brk (May 6 2012)

#139 May 7 2012

Tarik

"Starting May 6th 2012 DSL upload and download between 12h00 (midnight) and 7h00 am will be free.
This will be accounted for in your monthly bill and in the total usage displayed below, very soon. "

This was displayed on Ogero's page when viewing my consumption. It'll be a busy night

#140 May 7 2012

Raficoo

Tarik wrote:

"Starting May 6th 2012 DSL upload and download between 12h00 (midnight) and 7h00 am will be free.
This will be accounted for in your monthly bill and in the total usage displayed below, very soon. "

This was displayed on Ogero's page when viewing my consumption. It'll be a busy night

Excellent, can finally Pull the trigger on full tonight

#141 May 7 2012

fegelein

Tarik wrote:

So internet is unlimited at night as of yesterday?
I'm going to download red alert 3 tonight!

#142 May 7 2012

Jinx

I have a bad feeling about this.. Yesterday i was downloading at night, the connection was good but my ping was 4 times the usual so lets hope download speed will stay normal

#143 May 7 2012

Rodster

Too all of the members that are about to have a heart attack about their data consumption quota . I called ogero and they said that their database is being updated so the site wont give you your true consumption untill at least 2 weeks. You might see the extra usage you downloaded between 12 and 7 but you wont be billed for them :-)

#144 May 7 2012

Zickar

The quota is being updated fine , the time is a bit weird on the update though but generally speaking the download at night seems to be free

#145 May 7 2012

MO

Ogero today is really really bad, dcing every 5-10 min.

MS is fine in wow, even at night, but the DC'ing is tooo much !!!!!

Last edited by MO (May 7 2012)

#146 May 8 2012

Ger

From Ogero usage information:

Starting May 6th 2012 DSL upload and download between 12h00 (midnight) and 7h00 am will be free.
This will be accounted for in your monthly bill and in the total usage displayed below, very soon.

#147 May 8 2012

Rubz

Good luck playing any online games at that time, at the moment barely getting 0.1 mb out of the 2.0 with pings 1k+

#148 May 8 2012

Raficoo

Rubz wrote:

Good luck playing any online games at that time, at the moment barely getting 0.1 mb out of the 2.0 with pings 1k+

don't know about you but my connection's doing very well
1939805600.png
ji0w0o.jpg

#149 May 9 2012

xazbrat

Rubz wrote:

Yeah--my connection is actually faster after midnight than most other times.  That being said, I have had problems with certain IP blocks, mainly the 77.xx.xx.xxx and the 178.xx.xx.xx.   Each time I get one of those IP's, I keep rebooting my modem until I end up with a 94.xx.xx.xx and that connection is as flawless as it gets (for here anyway).

#150 May 9 2012

moba

so guys is it true that after 12 am the internet is free??? because i've been testing it for couple of days and i have exceeded over the limit...wtf??? lol i thought it was free

Board footer