LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#126 December 11 2011

WizaRd

Re: Battlefield - Game Thread

It's working fine here on Ogero DSL.

Problem is everytime we get a phone call, the router disconnects. It's been happening for the past week I'm gonna call them in the coming days to see wtf thats about.

#127 December 11 2011

cmwic

i've been playing all day online no problems.

#128 December 11 2011

AVOlio

WizaRd wrote:

It's working fine here on Ogero DSL.

Problem is everytime we get a phone call, the router disconnects. It's been happening for the past week I'm gonna call them in the coming days to see wtf thats about.

Hey, i had that problem too before when i had DSL.
Your solution is to buy a DSL splitter, it is like a small device, what it does,it has 1 In plug which you basicly plug in the DSL cable from the wall (normal phone cable) and it has 2 out plugs(phone and DSL),which one of them you plug it to the phone, and the other to your router. And that should work. you wont get disconnected every time you are on a phone call. 
( PS: you should do this on every phone in the house, lets say if you got 2 phones, you should get 2 splitters, and even if you have one router, the splitter which wont be connected to the router, should be connected to the phone by the Phone plug, and the DSL plug empty)

#129 December 11 2011

AVOlio

But Damn, so i am the only one with problems with BF3 online ??! (BTW im talking about PSN  ) ! Online on ps3 !

#130 December 11 2011

WizaRd

AVOlio wrote:

( PS: you should do this on every phone in the house, lets say if you got 2 phones, you should get 2 splitters, and even if you have one router, the splitter which wont be connected to the router, should be connected to the phone by the Phone plug, and the DSL plug empty)

Yes I have the splitter on the line where the router is but I don't get the use of having splitters on every other line too.

We never had that problem before they upgraded the Central here. Guess we can't have everything in this stupid country.

#131 December 12 2011

AVOlio

I had a splitter on the line where the router was too. But i still had disconnection problems when anyone was on a call . So when i added a splitter on the second phone in the living room, the problem was gone.

So yea you should get a splitter to every phone in the house.! Because, i guess, when you plug in the cable from the wall directly to the phone, there would be interruption between your phone line and the Dsl internet in it.
And so if you seperate the every output cable in the house from DSL and phone, you wont have those interruption, and that means you wont get disconnected.

So yea, i feel like i just solved a math problem for you while writing down all of this, so im gonna stop now !

#132 December 13 2011

Firas

lol wtf

asdxo.png

#133 December 17 2011

AVOlio

Guys,  a stupid question.   Does battlefield 3 have network features or not ??? (other than online)
Only network, as in play against each other with multiple PS3's

HaHaHa .  LoL WTF  in deed bro !!
Man, your playing battlefield 3 online on PC !!   Damn, im dying to play battlefield 3 online (or network if the game has that feature) on PC !  but mostly online !  i just cant seem to find an Internet/game cafe that has battlefield 3!

Im playing online on ps3, but damn, im a PC dude !  Im sucking in the game on the joystick ! (except for the vehicles, i kinda mastered them )
But damn, im dying to play the game on PC !   
Does anyone of you guys know an internet cafe which i can play BF3? Regioned in Beirut that is ...

Last edited by AVOlio (December 17 2011)

#134 December 17 2011

yasamoka

Skynet cafe in Hamra has Battlefield 3. Just create an Origin account, buy the game, login in there, and play the game. He has good PCs too.

#135 December 17 2011

AVOlio

where specificly in hamra ?!   Will the origin account of my psn work ?!  i think it will work, cause an EA account is an EA account, whatever the platform is right ?!

And what do you mean Buy the game ??!

And if you know, can battlefield be played on network ??! (not internet just simple network)   on PS3 ?! what about PCs  ??

Last edited by AVOlio (December 17 2011)

#136 December 17 2011

ibxoful

well iam actually having no troubles with bf3 on ps3 iam lvl 29 and
unlocked An-94 with the assault class
unlocked mortar with the support class
unlocked the m4a1 russian and ak 47 us in engineer
unlocked sv 98 in recon (hardest class tbh)

Last edited by ibxoful (December 17 2011)

#137 December 17 2011

AVOlio

ibxoful wrote:

LoL, me two for the jets ! dam, its so hard to actually track another jet(track as in follow him)and try to hit him,harder for me because joystick is a whole new instrument for me !
But i managed to hit another jet once, and my team-mate brought him down, so i got a kill assist bonus lol

Me i am now level 12 i think.  I mostly play with Engineer Class ! Started to play now a little bit with Recon, and i just unlocked the new sniper (i think it sv 98 which you mentioned)  Cant wait to unlock the proper "zooming gadget" for it.
And hey Dude, i added you on PSN, you still didnt accept yet, my PSN is SupremeGamer10

#138 December 17 2011

Firas

lvl 35 reporting 8-)

#139 December 17 2011

ibxoful

AVOlio wrote:
ibxoful wrote:

LoL, me two for the jets ! dam, its so hard to actually track another jet(track as in follow him)and try to hit him,harder for me because joystick is a whole new instrument for me !
But i managed to hit another jet once, and my team-mate brought him down, so i got a kill assist bonus lol

Me i am now level 12 i think.  I mostly play with Engineer Class ! Started to play now a little bit with Recon, and i just unlocked the new sniper (i think it sv 98 which you mentioned)  Cant wait to unlock the proper "zooming gadget" for it.
And hey Dude, i added you on PSN, you still didnt accept yet, my PSN is SupremeGamer10

what name did u add ? cuz i didn't get any request

#140 December 17 2011

AVOlio

I added  this one   "iboxful"    cause as i remember i saw you post that one in the PSN and xbox live topic here in the site, and added you.

#141 December 18 2011

AVOlio

HAHA   HELL yeaaaa !!   I just unlocked  IR flares on the jet  !!   And im on 211/400 to unlock Heat seekers

I already unlocked flares and heat seekers on The scout helicopter, and Stealth.

Now all remains is the attack chopper ! didnt unlock anything on it yet, but im like 100/300 for flares

EDIT

Unlocked both Flares and Heat Seekers And  Stealth on the Jet  !!
Unlocked both Flares and Heat Seekers on the Attack Choppers
Still on the Scout choppers, i got the flares,heat seekers and Stealth unlocked !   

Last edited by AVOlio (December 20 2011)

#142 December 18 2011

ibxoful

AVOlio wrote:

I added  this one   "iboxful"    cause as i remember i saw you post that one in the PSN and xbox live topic here in the site, and added you.

my name is ibxoful :) try re adding me

#143 December 18 2011

AVOlio

ibxoful wrote:
AVOlio wrote:

Hmm, ok. But on the PSN/Xbox live topic  you had it written  "Iboxful"

#144 December 19 2011

ibxoful

AVOlio wrote:
ibxoful wrote:
AVOlio wrote:

Hmm, ok. But on the PSN/Xbox live topic  you had it written  "Iboxful"

yeah sorry about that  fixed

#145 December 20 2011

md1
Banned

A good video from BF3:http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl … -QC0W7LPPc

Last edited by md1 (December 20 2011)

#146 December 20 2011

AVOlio

Guys.. Seriously, doesnt anyone know ??

Does BattleField3  have Network Features or not ?! (network as in multiple ps3s/pcs connected together,not online)       both on  ps3 and PC ..!

ANYONE   ???

#147 December 20 2011

yasamoka

no it doesn't have network features...none of the Battlefields, at least since Battlefield 2, had any...tone down the emotions dude...as for your previous questions, I don't think PSN Origin account will work for PC Origin.

#148 December 22 2011

n00bPoWeR

no there is no lan for bf3...

#149 December 24 2011

belal

Wait, If I buy Battlefield3 for my ps3 right now, can I play online instantly or should I download ~5gb in order to play?

#150 December 25 2011

omarmasri

you'll have to download 770MB

Board footer