LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#376 July 31 2013

AVOlio

Re: Battlefield - Game Thread

Guys, check this out.
No ping with a Blink  2 bars wifi signal
Untitled_zpsec950516.png

It was like that during the entire match.

Last edited by AVOlio (July 31 2013)

#377 July 31 2013

DNA

is this happening for every match or just this one because your isp may be blocking ICMP requests,can you do a ping normally from cmd?

#378 July 31 2013

AVOlio

It happened during 2 matches only, and the entire 1000 ticket round.

Its not even my ISP , haha

#379 August 2 2013

georges_1

When playing battlefield 3 online i get an orange logo on the right of the screen that says i should unplug the adapter. but i can't play unless the laptop is plugged in and if i don't remove it i freeze and i get stuck at the same place. how can i fix it ?

#380 August 2 2013

yasamoka

Try to see if using wire (ethernet) instead of wireless solves the issue at your end.

You should contact your ISP before considering another.

#381 August 6 2013

jaykesrwani

Hello guys,

Im on PS3. Just bought BF3 premium edition yesterday. But im having problems updating to the latest patch ( 2 GB ) i download everything fine but when the ps3 is installing the patch it displays an error with data corrupted :S:/ i see many people on the internet having this problem with no certain solution.
I only tried downloading once which took me 6 hours ... i will retry tonight but im afraid that something like this will keep happening like with other people .

Any ideas ? fixes ? previous experiences ?

Please help.

#382 August 8 2013

AVOlio

Are you sure the error is accuring when the patch installs ?  or while is it still downloading ?

#383 August 9 2013

Anthony2000

i am having the SAME exact problem!! i have the premium edition too! but with me, it gives me an error while downloading, not installing.

Last edited by Anthony2000 (August 9 2013)

#384 August 9 2013

jaykesrwani

Anthony2000 wrote:

i am having the SAME exact problem!! i have the premium edition too! but with me, it gives me an error while downloading, not installing.

Okay i'll help you and make this work since i went on and tried all solutions and worked with me .

i'll pm .

#385 August 21 2013

d3ad

hey guys,

so i bought the bundle from Humble Bundle got BF3, installed origin, used my old bf3 (skidrow) and updated from origin (15gb approx) and now it tells me your game data is corrupt, and the repair fails as well.

can anyone be kind enough to give me a copy of their BF3 installation files I just cant bear to download 25 GB after I have already done and wasted the 15gb ... best scenario would be to get it near hamra, coffee on me :)

#386 August 21 2013

Aly

did you try playing while its corrupted ? because it happened with me too some time ago, I have origin installed on my a pc at work I download all the updates/packs and bring them home, after the last update (End game) I did the same, brought the files home but origin kept failing at 99% on repair and telling me that the game files are corrupted, while the same files are fine on my pc at work, ironically even with origin saying that its corrupted, I started my browser joined a server without any issues and still playing since then, so give it a try.

#387 August 22 2013

d3ad

Aly wrote:

did you try playing while its corrupted ? because it happened with me too some time ago, I have origin installed on my a pc at work I download all the updates/packs and bring them home, after the last update (End game) I did the same, brought the files home but origin kept failing at 99% on repair and telling me that the game files are corrupted, while the same files are fine on my pc at work, ironically even with origin saying that its corrupted, I started my browser joined a server without any issues and still playing since then, so give it a try.

I couldnt even run the campaign mode, will try the mp mode.

#388 August 23 2013

geekevo

Origin id: drakor97031

#389 August 23 2013

AVOlio

d3ad wrote:

hey guys,

so i bought the bundle from Humble Bundle got BF3, installed origin, used my old bf3 (skidrow) and updated from origin (15gb approx) and now it tells me your game data is corrupt, and the repair fails as well.

can anyone be kind enough to give me a copy of their BF3 installation files I just cant bear to download 25 GB after I have already done and wasted the 15gb ... best scenario would be to get it near hamra, coffee on me :)

Take the files from Yasamoka .

#390 September 20 2013

samer96

Hey,

I am a battlefield 3 fan, and I play on Xbox 360 (recently upgraded my old pc, will be installing it there real soon) and if anyone else play on xbox maybe we can form a squad or something.

Regards,
Samer

#391 October 2 2013

nas93

Just finished playing the beta, graphics definitely need improving (that is why it's called a beta) seems promising.

#392 October 17 2013

MrClass

Guys I also got BF3 from the HumbleBundle. Installed Origin on a freshly formatting machine (Windows 8). Redeemed the BF3 code, it got accepted. Downloaded the game and now the play button comes up. If I press on play, I get this annoying Activation window telling me Couldn't Activate. If I try to Enter Product Key, I get a spinning animation that keeps spinning indefinitely. Sometimes after the spinning wheel I get a Sorry message saying an error occured.

I contacted EA's live chat 5 times. 5 support personnel were useless. They opened my case and told me the case is top priority. Any idea what can be done from my side? I have my firewalls off. Is there a way I can check if the issue is from EA's side? Thanks!

#393 October 17 2013

DNA

i once had the same issue, but it was solved by itself after 1 day

#394 October 17 2013

Aly

can you access battlelog and join a sever from there ? without opening origin, once you attempt to join a server origin will auto-launch and auto-login then join, unless you want to play the campaign first.
probably wont work, but you should try it if you didnt yet.

#395 October 17 2013

MrClass

Fixed after 30 minutes after contacting the support. Now it works. What the hell EA? Battlefield 3 has been released for more than a year, and you still have the same problems?

I got it just to play multiplayer cause I finished the campaign using a cracked copy. I'm glad I only paid a dollar; heck the headache isn't even worth the dollar. I'll make sure I stick to Steam games from now on.

#396 February 2 2015

hassansaleh31

hey everyone i have an hp dv7 core i7 (2.20 ghz)  8 gb ram and a radeon hd 6490m 1 gb dedicated vga
can i run battlefield 4 even on medium or low settings
if not can i run battlefield 3
couse im planing to buy it to play online till i get my gaming pc in 4 months

#397 February 2 2015

Stygmata
Banned

It can run on minimal even though the 3870 is faster than your gpu
These are the minimum requirements:
CPU:Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz, AMD Athlon X2 2.8 GHz or betterCPU Speed
RAM:4 GB
OS:Windows Vista SP2 32-Bit (with KB971512 System Update)
Video Card:512 MB AMD Radeon HD 3870 / NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT or better
Free Disk Space:30 GB

Last edited by Stygmata (February 2 2015)

#398 February 2 2015

Aly

I believe you will be able to run battlefield 3 without any issues, as for battlefield 4  it is also possible, it all depends on the amount of FPS that is acceptable for you to play a game.
If you are interested in testing battlefield 4, I have a one week free account to test battlefield 4, during the season fest back in nov-dec 2014 EA games was allowing anyone to create an origin account and play BF4 for one week straight free of charge, your timer starts the moment you join a server, I took the chance and made several accounts which I didnt use .
By the way I own both BF 3 and 4 and I enjoy Bf3 way more than 4, I stopped playing 4 and only play 3 nowadays.
pm me if you want a 1 week trial for bf4 online.

#399 February 2 2015

hassansaleh31

i think i'm gonna by battlefield 3 do you know where can i buy or should i download it directly from origin

#400 February 2 2015

Aly

https://www.instant-gaming.com/en/321-b … lefield-3/
I would go and buy it from this website, dont buy it straightly from origin, it is expensive, instant-gaming is a trusted site (9.7 on trustpilot) I have bought Dying Light (Steam), COD Black Ops II and BF3 Aftermath DLC from them, you get your key instantly and redeem it in Origin / Steam, of course you need a credit card, and you pay them with Skrill (Moneybookers) which is a safe payment gateway.
If you don't have a credit card, buy it from http://www.pcandparts.com/soft.htm , it works the same way, PcAndParts will send you a key which you will redeem from Origin.

Board footer