LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#326 November 29 2012

omarmasri

Re: Battlefield - Game Thread

#327 November 29 2012

omarmasri

#328 December 7 2012

Chup

Hey Guys,
I bought the Armored Kill DLC yesterday ( PS3 )
My account is a Lebanese one, so i created a US one, bought a Playstation card and bought the DLC from the Playstation store ( not the in-game store ) .
Download finished , i logged in my Lebanese account and installed the DLC.
However, when starting the game and going to multiplayer, i can't join any armored kill maps for ( missing DLC ).
I googled a bit to find this out :http://answers.ea.com/t5/Battlefield-3/ … td-p/72746
Anyone suffered from this issue ? should i re-download from the in-game store ?

#329 December 7 2012

Chup

@oik01 i did.
Turns out this my problem https://help.ea.com/article/ps3-dlc-region-locking-faq

#330 December 7 2012

omarmasri

DLC's are region locked so your game must be a region 1 game so you can play DLC's bought from the US PSN store

#331 December 22 2012

omarmasri

Hey guys the 1.08 update is now online but thankfully it is only 11 MB so I won't be posting the link On the other hand some cool details about the 5th DLC for BF3 "End Game" are out check this out

#332 December 23 2012

DNA

check out this premium end game teaser video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86Li4VQT4P4

#333 December 23 2012

omarmasri

yea it's awesome can't wait

#334 December 30 2012

AVOlio

Guys, check out a Small Video of some Xbow gameplay i made in TDM on canals.
They all are my gameplays of course !
Leave a comment over there if you have a Youtube account of course and/or just tell me what you think here :)
Hope you enjoy.

Last edited by AVOlio (December 31 2012)

#335 January 7 2013

riqmarmes

Hey guys, stupid EA/Origin is so fked up that it's going to drive me crazy... When I try to run battlefield 3, it says battlefield 3 could not be activated on this PC, please activate the game, etc... here is a link of what I have https://help.ea.com/article/unable-to-a … tlefield-3 None of the fixes I found online worked. Even if I disconnect from the internet and try running the game, the problem still is there. The game was working fine on my other PC when I was in the Emirates. So it's a problem in battlefield 3. Please Help !!

#336 January 7 2013

AvoK95

riqmarmes wrote:

Hey guys, stupid EA/Origin is so fked up that it's going to drive me crazy... When I try to run battlefield 3, it says battlefield 3 could not be activated on this PC, please activate the game, etc... here is a link of what I have https://help.ea.com/article/unable-to-a … tlefield-3 None of the fixes I found online worked. Even if I disconnect from the internet and try running the game, the problem still is there. The game was working fine on my other PC when I was in the Emirates. So it's a problem in battlefield 3. Please Help !!

Did you try redeeming you code ?

#337 January 7 2013

DNA

this problem actually happened to me 3 weeks ago, i contacted customer support but the issue seemed to resolve by itself, Keep trying to logout then login.

#338 January 7 2013

riqmarmes

The game is already activated, I play battlefield 3 since it was released, it's just all of sudden for some reason does not want to run on this laptop after I installed windows 8 (not upg from 7), and I think the game files are just fine, it might be OS related somehow.

EDIT: I fixed the problem, it was network related (I had posted something bout tunneling and so on, so installed programs changed a lot in my settings) so basically I did netsh winsock reset. I realized it was network related when I tried opening GW2 launcher, and said connection error.

Last edited by riqmarmes (January 7 2013)

#339 January 7 2013

AVOlio

How can you fix a internet related issue with online gaming on BF3 ?!
I dont know what my problem is, and i  really dont remember if i changed any programs/softwares or added some that could cause my problem.
But , now, i cant play Coop at all !  Multiplayer and singleplayer are working fine.

Any ideas how to fix this ?!
I need to unlock the coop weapons at least !

#340 January 25 2013

AVOlio

Hey Guys,
Its really disturbing how the thread of the most awesome game ever is So quiet .. !

Anyway, are there any Serious Battlefield 3 PC players in the forum ?!
I could really use some comrades in the battlefield.

#341 January 26 2013

ballad

AVOlio wrote:

how the thread of the most awesome game ever is So quiet .. !

that's a slightly buffed word :)

#342 February 2 2013

AVOlio

SupremeGamer10.png

#343 February 2 2013

ballad

0.92kd

#344 February 2 2013

AVOlio

Whats so funny ?!

#345 February 3 2013

Tarik

Well here is my profie, it reads Dawn.  although I just moved to the U.S. so I'm not sure how we'll manage the timezone difference. I'm not online that often recently been busy with the big move but should login more often later. Checked your stats seems decent with an unnatural number of knife kills and of course tons of hours on recon just like me

#346 February 3 2013

AVOlio

Yea man, Sniping is my game !
Im adding you on Battlelog.

#347 February 15 2013

AVOlio

Guys , check out this awesome Sniping Video i made with the JNG-90.
They are all my plays of course.
Check it out, and leave a comment if you are a youtuber...
Enjoy ...

Last edited by AVOlio (February 15 2013)

#348 February 15 2013

DNA

nice sniping man i used to be a great sniper in bf3 having a 2,302 meter headshot but its been a while i didn't play because i am playing black ops 2, anyway you play on pc and ps3 or the other soldier on battlelog isn't yours?

#349 February 16 2013

AVOlio

2302m ... ?  thats cool man !  the furthest that i got was like 1005m on PS3..
And yea, i play both on PS3 and PC.. lol but actually since i got my PC... i havent turned the PS3 on for ages !

What about u ?

Last edited by AVOlio (February 16 2013)

#350 February 19 2013

DNA

I am a pc player i never liked or played on ps3 except for pes and fifa anyways this is my origin id silentkillerx7 add me maybe we can play together some time, although these days bf3 is getting on my nerves i always rage quit because of some idiots ruining the gameplay .

and yea this is a cool shot my previous record was i think 1800m but this one is on bandar desert against a friend it was a very hard shot to do since its way outside the scope lines and you cant see where the bullet hits or the enemy himself you just see the scope glare, but i managed to get it with only 3 shots i missed 2 ;)

Board footer