LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 last month

Space

Who handles warranty claims for SanDisk products in Lebanon?

And has anyone dealt with them? If yes, how did it go? Did they honor the warranty?

Thanks in advance!

#2 3 weeks ago

Idler

Re: Who handles warranty claims for SanDisk products in Lebanon?

Hi,

I bought a SanDisk extreme v2 pro ssd in august, speed rates were not as promised, reached out to their support on the website (Make sure you are in the middle east website) they issued a RMA and they delivered me a fresh new unit.

#3 3 weeks ago

Space

Idler wrote:

Hi,

I bought a SanDisk extreme v2 pro ssd in august, speed rates were not as promised, reached out to their support on the website (Make sure you are in the middle east website) they issued a RMA and they delivered me a fresh new unit.

I did end up reaching out to their support and asking them who handles warranty claims, and their response was to check the website for the distributors listed (https://www.westerndigital.com/company/distributors). I had a Sandisk Extreme Pro NVME that stopped working suddenly and ended up getting a WD SN570 as a replacement. They also mentioned this: "Right now we are dealing with an issue with the customs that prevents us from doing replacements for Western Digital products, and we are working with the local authorities to resolve this."

I appreciate your response.

#4 3 weeks ago

Idler

yea no worries, I suggest you reach out back again on the website, I usually go through the Chat box and ask for an agent, give out the ticket # and usually you get better agents sometime, also I think there are multiple RMA plans? The agent I was chatting with said that I am eligible for a Premium RMA which includes express shipping instead of 14 days and they ship the defective item before I have to ship mine and the fee was only 25$ also you are not entitled to a local distributor for warranty replacement, you can ship it directly to them.

Anyways, good luck with it.

Board footer