LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 January 12

TokMe3HrsToSolveChallenge

Asus Warranty in Lebanon

I want to ask if anyone has experience with using Asus's warranty in Lebanon and how to do so as well as your experience with them.

I purchased an Asus laptop early last year, around April, so my laptop should still be within warranty.

The purchase was done in the U.S. through Best Buy and I then shipped it here. The laptop is the Asus G14 2022 version, and I manually replaced the wifi card to an intel one.

The issue i'm facing now is that the laptop won't charge correctly, It would only charge if i move the plug in weird angles and it's gotten much worse this week. I am 99% sure it's the charging port that needs to be replaced as the charger itself shows no visible issues.

I was also thinking about trying a local computer repair shop to see if they can fix it, but remembered the laptop is still under an international warranty.

Any advice?

#2 January 25

Tech Guru

Re: Asus Warranty in Lebanon

Hello

International Warranty is not applicable here for Asus. The only warranty applicable is through purchasing a product from a local Asus partner. Only Mojitech is an official Asus partner that gives you a real local 3 years warranty. In your case, unfortunately, you are not covered here.

Board footer