LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#26 August 24 2010

krazy.fugitive

Re: iPhone 4 prices and 3GS

Hey, I was searching for the iPhone 4 pricing in lebanon and I landed on this forum.. Unforgiven, what's your price for the iPhone 4's Are they factory Unlocked ?

#27 August 24 2010

wollyka

Great to hear that the antennagate is only happening on the shitty AT&T network

#28 September 1 2010

mezin

Guys please stop pming me with the same questions ... They are 32gb factory unlocked and right now are for sale to idiots who overpay for them ... And no you are not idiots

#29 September 6 2010

nikjerry
Banned

I have read this all of the stuff and I just want to say that it will be that much useful for me because I am going to but that 3GS. As I also have heard that much positive review of it and I am planning to buy that so as I think that will surely be that much useful to me.

#30 September 8 2010

mezin

ok guys i still have 4 more iphones with the current selling price being at $1200. The phones are 32gb factory unlocked and sealed with an international warranty till august 2011 (if somebody asks me for the specs one more time am gonna shoot myself !! )

if you know a customer who's willing to pay more given the current market prices , then anything you can get them to pay above 1200 is yours to enjoy =D =D

so lemme know if anything comes up !

PS: i'm leaving saturday night/sunday morning

Last edited by unforgiven (September 8 2010)

#31 September 8 2010

Bij

If you (unlikely) don't sell all of them before you leave and decide on a price drop, please let us know.
Thanks

#32 September 8 2010

mezin

guys if anyone interested am selling a locked 32 gb brand new sealed for 950 ... it's 4.0.1 so it's unlockable and jailbreakable ... so pm me if interested

Last edited by unforgiven (September 8 2010)

#33 September 8 2010

EddieEC

Make sure you activate it before you give it to someone. the person can't jailbreak if it isn't activated.

#34 September 8 2010

mezin

Update : bad news it's 4.0.2 so no sale ... Unless someone wants it at original price 880 dollars since eventually 4.1 will be jailbreakable / unlockable

Otherwise am takin it back to Canada

#35 September 9 2010

Bij

I've been hearing rumors that even if it's factory unlocked it has to be jailbroken for use here in Lebanon, but am far from believing it... Does it have any truth ?

#36 September 9 2010

samer
Admin

Bij wrote:

I've been hearing rumors that even if it's factory unlocked it has to be jailbroken for use here in Lebanon, but am far from believing it... Does it have any truth ?

This does not make sense. Jailbreaking has nothing to do with carriers, it just let's you run unsigned apps.

#37 September 9 2010

akramk

Anyone got FaceTime working on their iPhone 4s?

#38 September 9 2010

krazy.fugitive

Hey guys,
do you have any idea of how much will the iPhone 4 cost by the end of the year? And how low can it get? I got my 3G for 750$ at virgin in December '08. Do you think it will get that low or lower?

#39 September 10 2010

mezin

I think they'd cost more due to holidays ... No am not saying that to sell you  I still have one left and it's almost sold :)

Last edited by unforgiven (September 10 2010)

#40 October 5 2010

KiSsEr
Banned

i asked lately about it they said 800 $  Iphone 3gS

#41 March 30 2011

ranibalaa

Hey guys sorry to bring up an old topic but, anyone interested in a locked iphone 4 16gb used for 2 months but never out of the house with box and accessories and not a single scratch for 550$?
if so PM Me

Board footer