LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 August 5 2010

mezin

iPhone 4 prices and 3GS

Hey am coming to leb in a couple of weeks and am gonna get some iphone 4s with me (brand new factory unlocked) so i was wondering how much they're selling for in leb ?

also what are the prices for a used but in great condition 3gs ?

#2 August 6 2010

EddieEC

Re: iPhone 4 prices and 3GS

I see some stores here selling the 16 GB factory unlocked iPhone 4 for $1000, the 32 GB for $1150.
Used 3GS goes for $400 if it's locked, $450 factory unlocked.

#3 August 6 2010

Kassem

Actually you can sell a 3GS for 500$ if it's still in a good condition. Brand new costs around 700$. I've checked last night as I was searching for a new phone, and I got a used Nokia N97 for 240$ but it's still in a very good condition.

#4 August 6 2010

Flakk

3GS brand new, prices range from 700$ to 900$ here. Used ones from 400$ to 600$ max.

#5 August 6 2010

Bij

what country are you buying them from ? me and my cousin want one each, and a friend wants a 3GS.
Tell us the final prices u decide on

#6 August 6 2010

arithma

Am interested as well. If you can put in some final prices here or if you prefer in private message. You can also let us know about iPod Touch 3rd Gen?

#7 August 7 2010

mezin

hey guys thanks a lot for the info

i dunno am just getting iphone 4s for now ( if am able to get a hold of the quantities ) from canada

i just don't want to rip off fellow members  was hoping on ripping off stores  but i guess i could go for 50 or even a 100 less that retail store value ..

as for the 3gs it's in hand  since it was my gf's so i can safely say it's in excellent condition (used to be in a constant plastic cover and has protective layer on screen, the cover is pink if anyone wants it hehe ) i think we can cut a deal from now... jailbroken and unlocked (being a geek forum doesnt really matter here now does it :)

my friend has a 3g for sale too if anyone's interest .. though i doubt it

since you guys suggested a range then 450 seems like a good price (i just saved us the hassle of going from 500 to 450 )

so lemme guys know what you think

Last edited by unforgiven (August 7 2010)

#8 August 7 2010

arithma

I guess the iPhone 4 would go for more than $600? If that's the case I call:
DIBS!
I'll have that 3GS please :)
Please let us know when you're coming to Lebanon. This iPhone is mine, mmkay?

#9 August 7 2010

Bij

You're in luck unforgiven (and us ;) ), Canada has the cheapest factory unlocked iPhone 4s (till now)
Here's a little comparison table i made. All factory unlocked and without contracts

Country    8 GB 3GS    16 GB 4 Price ($)    32 GB 4 Price ($)
France    685            830                            963
UK            665            792                            951
Australia    660            787                            915
Canada    540            649                    767

I was LOOKING for someone who can get some from canada  Please update us with final prices, I want 2 4s, one for me and one for my cousin. Ill give you my contact info in a PM if you'd like. And will we get the bumpers ? ;)

#10 August 7 2010

mezin

arithma wrote:

I guess the iPhone 4 would go for more than $600? If that's the case I call:
DIBS!
I'll have that 3GS please :)
Please let us know when you're coming to Lebanon. This iPhone is mine, mmkay?

iphone 4 ? for more ? do you mean 3gs ?

so you want it for 450 ? for sure or are you making a wishlist  ?

#11 August 7 2010

mezin

Bij wrote:

You're in luck unforgiven (and us ;) ), Canada has the cheapest factory unlocked iPhone 4s (till now)
Here's a little comparison table i made. All factory unlocked and without contracts

I was LOOKING for someone who can get some from canada  Please update us with final prices, I want 2 4s, one for me and one for my cousin. Ill give you my contact info in a PM if you'd like. And will we get the bumpers ? ;)

hehe that's good news ... message me and we'll discuss numbers ... anyone else interested should do the same :)

#12 August 7 2010

hj88

Bij wrote:

the price in canada don't include the tax

#13 August 7 2010

mezin

cumulative tax in quebec = 12.875 percent

Last edited by unforgiven (August 7 2010)

#14 August 7 2010

arithma

@unforgiven: Yes. I am telling you I want it for $450. If it's in perfect condition then yeah, $450 will go for the used iPhone 3GS.

#15 August 7 2010

mezin

arithma wrote:

@unforgiven: Yes. I am telling you I want it for $450. If it's in perfect condition then yeah, $450 will go for the used iPhone 3GS.

oki great it comes with a box ... oh and it's still under warranty till december so if anything were to go wrong mail it back to me asap

#16 August 12 2010

abouelchich

For how much are you selling the iPhone 4 16gb unlocked and sealed in the box ?

#17 August 12 2010

mezin

abouelchich wrote:

For how much are you selling the iPhone 4 16gb unlocked and sealed in the box ?

i thought it was a BIG NO .... why are you still interested ?

#18 August 19 2010

mezin

photonnr.jpg

#19 August 20 2010

MrClass

oh, how much are you selling the iphone 4? is it the 16GB version and unlocked? is it boxed with nylon still on? does it work with mtc lines normally? tnx

#20 August 21 2010

mezin

Hey .. They're all 32 gb unlocked still in original package (nylon) ... Currently i have lots if high paying buyers , you know people who dint care for costs they just want an iPhone ... But I'll post some info soon if anything is left !

#21 August 23 2010

expatgeek

Any updates on new Iphone 32Gb and 16Gb. pricing and availability in Beirut these days?

#22 August 23 2010

wollyka

Do they come with the free bumper cases that Apple promise to give to owners to fix the antenna lost signal issues?
Anyhow, good luck with your sales unforgiven :)

#23 August 23 2010

EddieEC

You have to download an app specific to each iPhone 4, and order it via the iPhone 4. You can't do that in Lebanon. Plus, the iPhones in Canada don't have the antennagate issues. Mine is from Canada as well.

#24 August 24 2010

mezin

EddieEC wrote:

You have to download an app specific to each iPhone 4, and order it via the iPhone 4. You can't do that in Lebanon. Plus, the iPhones in Canada don't have the antennagate issues. Mine is from Canada as well.

thanks ! i was gonna say the exact same thing ... except antenna gate is not a problem in canada because the network isnt shitty like AT&T's..

btw i tried the antenna in leb on my phone ... no problems observed even without a cover ...

i'll let you guys know what happens with me

#25 August 24 2010

mezin

wollyka wrote:

Do they come with the free bumper cases that Apple promise to give to owners to fix the antenna lost signal issues?
Anyhow, good luck with your sales unforgiven :)

thanks !

Board footer