LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 February 22

arached

OnePlus 12 availability in Lebanon

Other than outgeeked, do you know any store that have or ordered the new OnePlus 12?

#2 February 22

infiniteloop

Re: OnePlus 12 availability in Lebanon

Looks like they are waiting for outgeeked to bring the 1st units then based on his sales they will bring too or not.
The Oneplus 12 is a tremendous phone, but Oneplus phones in Lebanon have the bad habit to drop in price a bit too much between launch date and months later. If you buy it 1st month and sell it a year later, you will lose up to 500$.
Better wait 2-3 months for the price to be nicer

#3 February 22

arached

Well basic model is 800$ while outgeeked is selling it for 1000$ so no wonder it will drop to much after a month or so. I was hoping there's could be someone else who will bring it maybe with a little more reasonable price.

#4 February 23

infiniteloop

Outgeeked always add +200$ on oneplus phones when they just launch.
He knows that some Lebanese are eager to pay the premium to be the first to have it unfortunately .
You should count 1 to 2 months after it's released in his shop to see the price starting to drop.
About 4 months for the price to stabilise.
Don't count on other importers like amhaz, they usually put the exact same price as outgeeked anyway .
In the Oneplus 1 to 7 area, I knew a seller more coherent with prices for oneplus phones, though he's in Canada now

#5 last month

infiniteloop

Did you find any?
Weird that it's taking so much time to start in Lebanon, this phone is the king of batteries 2024

#6 last month

arached

Unfortunetly no, even outgeeked still not have it. TBH I've lost hope to have it soon here in fair price if someone going to import it, so either you have to wait for outgeeked to get it overpriced or ship it from abroad and pay the difference in taxes. I've ended up opting for the Google Pixel 8 pro.

#7 last month

infiniteloop

Mabrouk
The P8P is a super nice phone with the best camera and solid screen.
I personally prefer it over the s24u which is too bulky and heavy

#8 last month

infiniteloop

Looks like outgeeked has some Oneplus Open to sell before releasing the 12!
Last time I asked, he said "why you don't take the Open? It's awesome " lol
This is the problem when there are no official dealer for a brand here, new models can be held up for weeks/months depending on the mood of the seller

#9 last month

arached

I think he was bluffing and was waiting to check the pre-orders if they're enough to order it. No way he's having them locked in the depot to sell other phone and get the price decreased before selling them.

#10 last month

infiniteloop

He will not decrease the price at launch, it's his way of working for years, if it's a mobile phone that has no wakil and is brand new = high price for the first 2 months even if he releases it 3 months later.
He knows he's the only one to sell oneplus in Lebanon

#11 last month

OutGeeked

Hello everyone,

I want to address some common concerns and questions regarding the delay of the Oneplus 12 release and our pricing strategy:

Global Release Date: The delay in the Oneplus 12 availability in our store is due to our commitment to providing the global variant to our clients rather than shipping the CN (Chinese) model and then switching ROMs. We believe in delivering the device in its original, sealed condition.

Shipping Schedule: Currently, we are shipping devices once every month due to market conditions. Unfortunately, our supplier faced delays so we couldn't wait fearing it might impact our February shipment schedule, we had to wait and ship the 12 series in March, now it's ready in Stock.

Pricing: The recommended retail price (RRP) for the Oneplus 12 16GB/512GB model is 899 US Dollars,  1099 Euros, and 999 British pounds. Please note that the $899 price excludes sales taxes, which are added during checkout and can vary up to 16% in some US states. We believe our pricing of $999 for the 16GB/512GB model is fair considering these factors.
Anyone claiming that we're selling the base model for 1000$ must've missed the storage details.

Different Devices, Different Segments: The OnePlus Open and the OnePlus 12 are distinct devices targeting different segments of the market. Us mentioning availability to our client is normal, similar to someone asking for iPhone 15 Pro when it's out of stock, we would mention that we have the 15 Pro Max instead and that's up to the client to decide.
AND NO We are not waiting to sell our OnePlus Open before releasing the 12 series; these are separate product lines and we're getting the OnePlus Open regularly due to high demand.

Pre-Orders and Sales Strategy: We follow a first-come-first-serve strategy and did not open pre-orders for the Oneplus 12. We trust the brands we deal in, we never wait for the market response before shipping.

I hope this addresses your concerns. Feel free to reply here or reach out to us directly for further discussion.

Best regards,
Jack

#12 last month

sero

arached wrote:

Unfortunetly no, even outgeeked still not have it. TBH I've lost hope to have it soon here in fair price if someone going to import it, so either you have to wait for outgeeked to get it overpriced or ship it from abroad and pay the difference in taxes. I've ended up opting for the Google Pixel 8 pro.

Do you pay taxes for OnePlus to use it in Lebanon? last time i checked the phone is not yet registered bl gemrok so you don't pay any tax

Why don't you buy it from noon.com? OnePlus 12, 512GB (international) is being sold for 2649 aed (which is 720 USD).
Ship it to some friend coming from ksa or uae and you'll save tons of money.

#13 3 weeks ago

infiniteloop

Looks like the OnePlus 12 is out of stock in all Lebanon :(

Board footer