LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 August 8 2023

arached

Google pixel 7 pro or xiaomi 13 pro

I know both phones will have a newer version soon, but I’m looking into changing my phone and I can’t wait that long. I’ve looked into benchmarks and all the comparison, even tho the xiaomi have the better hardware, but im suspicious about the software. What I’m searching for the most are the cameras and a fluid bugles user experience. Does anyone here have any experience in any of the phones or can help me decide which one is better.

#2 August 8 2023

Space

Re: Google pixel 7 pro or xiaomi 13 pro

arached wrote:

I know both phones will have a newer version soon, but I’m looking into changing my phone and I can’t wait that long. I’ve looked into benchmarks and all the comparison, even tho the xiaomi have the better hardware, but im suspicious about the software. What I’m searching for the most are the cameras and a fluid bugles user experience. Does anyone here have any experience in any of the phones or can help me decide which one is better.

Personally, I would choose Pixel 7 Pro. Xiaomi's software/MiUI needs a lot of optimization IMO, you might face issues such as battery draining overnight (during idle), or bugs/stutters from time to time. (I doubt you would face stutters with SD8gen2).
Why not consider a Samsung with a snapdragon? (s23 series).

#3 August 8 2023

infiniteloop

Re: Google pixel 7 pro or xiaomi 13 pro

P7P hands down
It's as good as the S23U minus battery life, if samsung didn't do the mega offer on the s23u 512gb when launched I would have get the P7P for sure

Board footer