LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#51 November 3 2013

nas93

Re: BattleField 4 - Game Thread.

Aly wrote:

You're welcome,  I also bought premium last night because I liked the game for 30 $ :)
So in total, I got bf4 base game and premium for 69 $ while the same bundle is being sold fkr 145 $ on the global Origin store.
Also note all games in Origin Mexico store s are cheaper, not only battlefield.

Did you finish downloading? It's around 24gbs how much time did it take

#52 November 3 2013

Ramnesia

i'm still at 53%. been downloading since Oct 30 on mobi and using the free night quota. last night don't know what happened, got disconnected :( couldn't download more than 1 GB. switching to  2 mbps ogero soon.

#53 November 3 2013

nosense

why not buy a cracked copy from stores and replacing the files ?

Last edited by nosense (November 3 2013)

#54 November 3 2013

Ramnesia

why i didnt think of that!!!! i ll get out of bed now and go to BH. thank you

#55 November 3 2013

Ramnesia

Aly wrote:

@AhmadT yes this is how it works, but if you have a credit card, you can save a lot of money using the workaround below.

@nas93 you cant simply access Origin Mexico without a workaround, you can get a vpn to mexico, or try the below, it free and its safer than a vpn.

1- Open firefox and install an addon called Modify headers. (current version is 0.7.1.1)
2- Once installed you might need to restart firefox. Do it.
3- You will have new red icon added in the lower left corner of firefox. If you dont get it no problem you can go to addons see it listed.
4- Add those 2 headers:
http://s24.postimg.org/3lo3b7yn9/headers.png
then click start.
5- Once done go to http://www.origin.com
6- you should be redirected to Origin Mexico : https://www.origin.com/es-mx/store/-ANW.html (You can alternatively open origin.com in another browser with no modified headers to browse your way around the Mexican site.
7- Once inside click in the type in search "Battlefield 4" you will see the standard edition, Digital deluxe, Premium, and Base game + premium bundle, choose the one you want, all prices are in Mexican Pesos, open a currency converter to convert to US dollar.
8- Once you have chosen what you want add it to cart, when you want to proceed to payment, you will be redirected to the payment gateway.
9- At this point, for security reasons, copy the URL from firefox and paste it in another browser like Chrome or IE with no modified headers, I used chrome as it can translate the page for you, proceed with your payment.
10- Enjoy :)

why does the dollar sign do not change on the mexican site? i know it is in pesos but it indicate battlefield 4 is 499$.

#56 November 3 2013

nosense

why does the dollar sign do not change on the mexican site? i know it is in pesos but it indicate battlefield 4 is 499$.

Mexican peso has the same sign $

#57 November 3 2013

Ramnesia

ohh. thank you for the Wikipedia link :)

#58 November 3 2013

Aly

True, Mexican Pesos has the normal $ sign, the game you buy is in English not Mexican, you can buy a cracked copy of the game and use the files to skip 23 GB of download you will only have a 700 MB patch to download though (Avolio and I downloaded and used the RELOADED version from torrent sites) but any pirated copy you buy should be the same.
Finally you can play on any server on Battlelog without any restrictions.

#59 November 3 2013

georges_1

Would bf4 work on my lenovo y500 that has a 2gb nvidia gt 650m?

#60 November 3 2013

nosense

georges_1 wrote:

Try this

#61 November 3 2013

Aly

georges_1 wrote:

Get a pirated copy, play the campaign to see if your laptop can handle it, multiplayer should be fairly similar.

#62 November 3 2013

fallstreak

georges_1 wrote:

I played the beta at 30 fps average on High settings 1080p (MacBook Pro Nvidia GT 650M 1GB).

#63 November 4 2013

Liox5

georges_1 wrote:

you are playing on a 720 p screen. your lenovo can handle it easily

#64 November 4 2013

Silentcontrol

any one knows where can i buy bf4 copy to replace it ?
near baabda area?

#65 November 4 2013

Lyonx

So I've been trying to buy it from the Mexican store and this is what I get:

"We were unable to process your payment now. Use a different payment method or try again later. [ref. n. No. 10048]"

did anyone else get this problem ?

#66 November 4 2013

nosense

Lyonx wrote:

So I've been trying to buy it from the Mexican store and this is what I get:

"We were unable to process your payment now. Use a different payment method or try again later. [ref. n. No. 10048]"

did anyone else get this problem ?

what payment method are you using ?

#67 November 4 2013

Lyonx

A 100$ prepaid internet card (master card)

#68 November 4 2013

nosense

Unable to pre-order Battlefield4, error code: 10048
This seems to be a major problem , nothing to do with the Mexican store

#69 November 5 2013

Lyonx

aliessayli2 wrote:

Yeah it's pretty frustrating, can't believe EA isn't dealing with this, apparently it's been going on for days! I couldn't buy it from Origin store, Mexican or not. so I just went ahead and bought a key (BATTLEFIELD 4 + CHINA RISING) from here:

http://www.kinguin.net/category/2774/ba … rigin-key/

and redeemed on Origin. It costed me 54$, which is still a pretty good deal comparing to 69 EU from regular origin store. And as suggested, I saved my self days of downloading by just throwing the pirated version into Origin. It updated for like 200MB, but every time I tried to join a server it still asked me to update from Battlelog, so I repaired the install and it downloaded another 600MB and now its good to go.
Thanks for the help :)

#70 November 5 2013

nosense

Lyonx wrote:
aliessayli2 wrote:

Yeah it's pretty frustrating, can't believe EA isn't dealing with this, apparently it's been going on for days! I couldn't buy it from Origin store, Mexican or not. so I just went ahead and bought a key (BATTLEFIELD 4 + CHINA RISING) from here:

http://www.kinguin.net/category/2774/ba … rigin-key/

and redeemed on Origin. It costed me 54$, which is still a pretty good deal comparing to 69 EU from regular origin store. And as suggested, I saved my self days of downloading by just throwing the pirated version into Origin. It updated for like 200MB, but every time I tried to join a server it still asked me to update from Battlelog, so I repaired the install and it downloaded another 600MB and now its good to go.
Thanks for the help :)

I Don't know how EA just ignores us while we are tying to give them our money , i bought Fifa 14 and haven't been playing for like a month because of the shitty servers and the crashing and in the last days i couldn't play a single game without freezing and crashing , and when i downloaded the whole game again it wont even open now , EA has been always a pain in the ass

#71 November 7 2013

nas93

Aly wrote:

True, Mexican Pesos has the normal $ sign, the game you buy is in English not Mexican, you can buy a cracked copy of the game and use the files to skip 23 GB of download you will only have a 700 MB patch to download though (Avolio and I downloaded and used the RELOADED version from torrent sites) but any pirated copy you buy should be the same.

So buying a pirated copy from the Leb market works too? Any tut will be helpful

#72 November 7 2013

nosense

nas93 wrote:
Aly wrote:

So buying a pirated copy from the Leb market works too? Any tut will be helpful

it's simple
1- you start the download (it creates a folder named battlefield 4 for example inside a folder named origin games)
2-pause download
3- install the pirated copy somewhere on the pc
4- move the folders of the pirated copy into the folder battlefield 4 inside origin games
5- resume download

you will notice it will go from 0% to 90% maybe and then download the remainings
if there are troubles launching try to repair the download

#73 November 8 2013

Aly

Correct and finally you must "Repair Install" to finalize.

#74 November 8 2013

AVOlio

Anybody else having Game crashes alll the freaking time ?!
Not server crashes , but Game crashes !

#75 November 8 2013

Lyonx

AVOlio wrote:

Anybody else having Game crashes alll the freaking time ?!
Not server crashes , but Game crashes !

I'm not crashing, but I get sound bugs and a LOT of rubberbanding when I play big conquest maps. The sound sometimes gets partially/completely muted. by partially i mean when i get in a vehicle for example you cant hear the engine.
but TDM and SQDM maps run like a charm. And I realized that Italian servers give me the best ping (75ms) compared to other European servers where I get 85 to 105ms

Board footer