LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 August 29 2005

samer
Admin

What's your Geek Code

Here's mine:

-----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
Version: 3.1
GCS/MU/P/O d->- s+++(+): a--- C@>++++ U+++?>++++ P+ L+>+++++ !E--- W+++>$ N+ o? K-? w+++++>+++++ !O !M !V-- PS PE- Y+ PGP+ !t- !5 X R* tv+ b++ DI+ D+ G e h r+ y+
------END GEEK CODE BLOCK------

#2 August 29 2005

naregkar

Re: What's your Geek Code

This is my Geek code.

-----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK----- 
Version: 3.1 
GCS/MU/P/O d->- s+++(+): a--- C@>++++ U+++?>++++ P+ L+>+++++ !E--- W+++>$ N+ o? K-? w+++++>+++++ !O !M !V-- PS PE- Y+ PGP+ !t- !5 X R* tv+ b++ DI+ D+ G e h r+ y+ 
------END GEEK CODE BLOCK------ 

Seems that they are both the same

#3 August 29 2005

rolf

What's this geek code thing?

#4 August 29 2005

mahdoum

if you have time http://www.geekcode.com/geek.html read about it  I'm too lazy to read

#5 August 29 2005

mahdoum

I'll translate Samer's geek code (or attempt to)

Geek of computer science, geek of music, geek of philosophy, Geek of other.

My t-shirts go a step further and have a trendy political message on them. but wants to become a Punk dresser, including, but not limited to, torn jeans and shirts, body piercings, and prominent tattoos.

ok sorry got bored lol

#6 August 29 2005

rolf

Can't find "Geek of boredom" anywhere

#7 August 29 2005

mahdoum

i guess that would go under geek of other lol

#8 August 30 2005

samer
Admin

My t-shirts go a step further and have a trendy political message on them. but wants to become a Punk dresser, including, but not limited to, torn jeans and shirts, body piercings, and prominent tattoos.

that part is false.

#9 August 30 2005

bininsin

im also curious to hear more bout this code buisness

#10 August 30 2005

mahdoum

Well I'm no geek code expert ;P

#11 August 31 2005

samer
Admin

#12 August 31 2005

mahdoum

hmph I already posted that link earlier

#13 August 31 2005

samer
Admin

bininsin wanted to hear about it. so i re-posted the link, but here's a quote if you're too lazy:

So you think you are a geek, eh? The first step is to admit to yourself your geekiness. No matter what anyone says, geeks are people too; geeks have rights. So take a deep breath and announce to the world that you are a geek. Your courage will give you strength that will last you forever.

How to tell the world you are a geek, you ask? Use the universal Geek code! Using this special code will allow you to let other un-closeted geeks know who you are in a simple, codified statement.

The single best way to announce your geekhood is to add your geek code to your signature file or plan and announce it far and wide. But be careful, you may give other geeks the courage to come out of the closet. You might want to hang on to your copy of the code in order to help them along.

Board footer