LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 May 17 2011

Tigerheart.Hackers

DVD Rental

Hey, everyone. Anybody knows a place that has a large variety of DVDs, and where employees treat you nicely? Nicely means Mazzika and Movie Mania are out of the question. Suggestions anyone? Oh, also, looking for PS3 rentals and anime. Thanks everyone!

#2 May 18 2011

AMDeeb

Re: DVD Rental

Hello!
You might consider Mega Base in Koreytem. You can rent DVDs, BluRays and even PS3 Games.

http://megabasedvd.com/Default.aspx

Last edited by AMDeeb (May 18 2011)

#3 May 18 2011

samer
Admin

I used to rent DVDs from DVDBase a couple of years ago. They used to be good.

#4 May 18 2011

elchebib

There is Couch Potato DVD http://www.couchpotatoentertainment.com/ They do have a good selection of movies and games to rent. I don't know about their anime collection though.

#5 May 19 2011

AMDeeb

samer wrote:

I used to rent DVDs from DVDBase a couple of years ago. They used to be good.

I think DVDBase is Now MegaBase after offering BluRays and PS3 Games rentals, because some old DVDs have a stap of DVD Base on them.

#6 February 22 2012

alih

I have visited all the DVD shops that are mentioned in the answers and unfortunately none of these shops is up to date with all the new releases in virgin and vinco video (in dekweneh).
What is movie mania and where is it located? Is it up to date to all new releases and do they comply with all requests?
And in your opinion, what is the Best DVD shop in Lebanon?
Thank you.

#7 February 25 2012

georges_1

tigerheart what are you talking about ?? i work at mazzika i'm in charge  of the gmaes department and ps3 rental what happened ?

#8 February 25 2012

georges_1

@alih i work at mazzika we are always updated with the new dvds that come to virgin megastore the companies give them to us before giving them to virgin megatore. and mazzika is the BIGGEST DVD SHOP IN LEBANON last time i checked we had more than 60000 ORIGINAL dvds  of cost more than a million and a half dollars of cost . we are the only shop in lebanon that isn't flooded with copys like the other shop.

#9 February 25 2012

georges_1

alih wrote:

I have visited all the DVD shops that are mentioned in the answers and unfortunately none of these shops is up to date with all the new releases in virgin and vinco video (in dekweneh).
What is movie mania and where is it located? Is it up to date to all new releases and do they comply with all requests?
And in your opinion, what is the Best DVD shop in Lebanon?
Thank you.

@alih i work at mazzika we are always updated with the new dvds that come to virgin megastore the companies give them to us before giving them to virgin megatore. and mazzika is the BIGGEST DVD SHOP IN LEBANON last time i checked we had more than 60000 ORIGINAL dvds  of cost more than a million and a half dollars of cost . we are the only shop in lebanon that isn't flooded with copys like the other shop.

#10 February 25 2012

Jinx

Tigerheart.Hackers, There's a Shop in Dekweneh and Fanar called The Box Office

https://www.facebook.com/groups/212646875414690/

I shop there for DVDs, they are good people

Board footer