LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 February 1 2012

djgaby

Where to find skype prepaid account in Lebanon

hello,
where can i find Skype prepaid cards in Lebanon, since i dont want to use my credit card to buy credits online.

#2 February 1 2012

Ra8

Re: Where to find skype prepaid account in Lebanon

You can ask the bank to make for you an internet card, this will be separate from your account (it's for 12$ a year i think) and you put how much you want to use. You don't even need to have an account in their bank also.

#3 February 1 2012

djgaby

thx for the reply Ra8, but i need to know if there is a place that sells Skype Prepaid Cards since opening a bank account in not an option right now, i asked from cyberia, idm, terranet, teletrade and Virgin but they dont have such cards, do u know other places to contact them?

#4 February 1 2012

duckster

The Skype checkout is secure. I don't see why you're worried about using your card to buy credit.

#5 February 1 2012

djgaby

because first i dont have a credit card, second i dont have time going to bank and make one, and third is there any place that sells prepaid card

#6 February 1 2012

rolf

What's the problem with credit cards? You're not the only one here who tries to avoid them. Are you trying to make anonymous untraceable calls? Not that it's my problem - just trying to understand what it is with avoiding credit cards.

djgaby wrote:

because first i dont have a credit card

Well you said "my credit card" in the first post.

Last edited by rolf (February 1 2012)

Board footer