LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 April 30 2005

Alien

Nokia

This season the Nokia products will have a great success with their new massive unbeatable options

check it out : www.Nokia.com

#2 April 30 2005

mahdoum

Re: Nokia

have u seen their new mobile n series that can store up to 3000 songs?

#3 April 30 2005

Charly

i last mobile i have seen is the 6680... 2 cameras, pretty nice... it seems they have released newer mobiles, i'll be checking em out

#4 May 4 2005

ike

Nokia had been kicking ass for years.. They are in the lead of the phone companies

#5 May 4 2005

ike

the n90 byehbil.. I'm getting it when its released!!!

#6 May 4 2005

Charly

r u willing to pay like $ 1500 for a mobile? well i aint thats 4 sure...  the new N series are Incredible, plus, they're gonna be expensive once they are released

#7 May 5 2005

rolf

r u willing to pay like $ 1500 for a mobile? well i aint thats 4 sure...  the new N series are Incredible, plus, they're gonna be expensive once they are released

no way, I'd never dare to take such an expensive phone with me anywhere, unless it is armored, waterproof and has a theft alarm system.

#8 May 5 2005

Charly

hmm, a mobile phone with those things? then i guess u should eventually insure it, if it's that valuable to u

#9 May 12 2005

Alien

not at all 3230 for example is FULL of options and has an amazing software and it only costs 420$ with full official warranty warranty i wasn't expecting it...the most expensive one is still the latest Communicator 3.0 megapixels i suppose and its a computer if u want..

#10 July 19 2005

ike

ma shifet wala communication bi 3.0 megapixels camera :S w iza 3am te7ke 3an el 9500, fi VGA cam

Board footer