LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 June 26 2005

mahdoum

How was it?

How was neo-cafe today??

#2 June 26 2005

darkstar

Re: How was it?

Wow AMAZING i must say , i finally found out to make bf2 work without crashing . I went with some friends we were like 8 players , we played 4 vs 4 ,it was an extreme experience i must say . We plan to bring more people to play. Then we played 16 vs 16(with bots obviously), all human players were in one sqaud so the teamwork was outstanding. I must say this game is easily a GOTY when it comes to the FPS side.We arrived at 6 and left at around 11, too bad no one from lebgeeks joined us :(. Hope to see you guys there next time.

#3 June 27 2005

samer
Admin

I went yesterday at 5:30 aw hek chi, ... i don't think darkstar was there, and rolf couldn't make it.

#4 June 27 2005

darkstar

Samer i was there at about 6 :(

#5 June 27 2005

karim soubra

i was there from 4-5 nobody was there

#6 June 27 2005

mahdoum

lol typical lebanese that's all I can say, just looked back at the original topic and darkstar said 3-4 and up  well no one came around that time, and darkstar came at 6.

:S anyway that's me bitchin a bit because I like to keep on time when there's an appointment or something.

Sorry if anyone got offended didn't intend to :S

#7 June 28 2005

rolf

Sorry again, I couldnt make it, I had to see a friend who had just arrived to the country

#8 June 28 2005

darkstar

lol typical lebanese that's all I can say, just looked back at the original topic and darkstar said 3-4 and up  well no one came around that time, and darkstar came at 6.

:S anyway that's me bitchin a bit because I like to keep on time when there's an appointment or something.

Sorry if anyone got offended didn't intend to :S

Yes u r right , the thing is i left home at about 4 to pick up friends and stuff ,but i had to wait for someone before i could go to NEO(it wasnt in my hand) so thats why i didnt arrive in time. I also forgot to update that on the forum . Sorry guys ....dont forget there is always a next time

#9 June 28 2005

darkstar

If interested we are going this saturday , i'll give details later

Board footer