LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#26 November 7 2011

AvoK95

Re: Battlefield - Game Thread

andy1123 wrote:

Okay so battlefield 3 is not a true sequel to battlefield 2... No mod support, no squad voip, maps are half size, core features are simply not there... F#ck the gaming world nowadays... it's lost its creative space... now its more about blockbuster film-gaming and no effort at all in terms of creativity.

They also lost what the meaning of games were, Fun and Challenging.
Remember Mario ?
How fun , hard it was ?
THAT was gaming!

#27 November 7 2011

Firas

i found my new love, this game is AMAZING

#28 November 8 2011

sa2er2

hey anyone want the original game i can sell it for you for only 25$ half price then the shops sell it 59.99$ with no errors and fully working........... call me 70595967 or text me

#29 November 8 2011

mk555

sa2er2 wrote:

hey anyone want the original game i can sell it for you for only 25$ half price then the shops sell it 59.99$ with no errors and fully working........... call me 70595967 or text me

May I ask why are you selling it for that price ?

#30 November 8 2011

AvoK95

sa2er2 wrote:

Is your serial number blocked from Origin ?

#31 November 8 2011

Firas

Im thinking of ordering Asus ENGTX570/2DI/1280MD5 GeForce GTX 570 1.28GB DDR5 Dual to make my love run smooth

anyone got this video card and how does bf3 run on it

edit: or Asus ENGTX560 Ti DCII/2DI/1GD5 GeForce GTX 560Ti 1GB DDR5

Last edited by Firas (November 8 2011)

#32 November 8 2011

ILIA_93

Firas wrote:

Im thinking of ordering Asus ENGTX570/2DI/1280MD5 GeForce GTX 570 1.28GB DDR5 Dual to make my love run smooth

anyone got this video card and how does bf3 run on it

edit: or Asus ENGTX560 Ti DCII/2DI/1GD5 GeForce GTX 560Ti 1GB DDR5

We're discussing this here: http://www.lebgeeks.com/forums/viewtopi … =10677&p=2 right now.

#33 November 8 2011

AvoK95

Firas wrote:

anyone got this video card?

This card is N/A at the moment @PC and Parts, and i don't recommend you to get this particular card since it has only 1 fan and may cause it to overheat in the future.
I recommend you to get the DirectCU II version.
DirectCU II is a cooler that mostly Asus uses for their cards
it comes with 2 fans and have significant temps, and are very good overclockers.
You can get an Asus GTX570 1.28GB with Direct CU II from ROG Store (currently reopening in Ashrafieh) but you can still pre-order it and even possibly get it from the old shop (which is located in Hamra)
Here is his number : 71883552
Email :tarekelkhaledi@hotmail.com - tarekelkhaledi@gmail.com

Last edited by AvoK95 (November 8 2011)

#34 November 8 2011

Firas

Im kinda "msha7ri2" so i ordered the Asus ENGTX560 Ti DCII/2DI/1GD5 GeForce GTX 560Ti 1GB DDR5

its still better than my 8600 gt which i play bf3 on 640*800

#35 November 8 2011

AvoK95

Firas wrote:

Im kinda "msha7ri2" so i ordered the Asus ENGTX560 Ti DCII/2DI/1GD5 GeForce GTX 560Ti 1GB DDR5

I own one of those cards and I'm very satisfied with it.
It's an awesome card that can play almost ant game on 1080p (Graphics all on high with AA)
Runs very cool (not more then 60C on full load.
It comes in a nice box, has nice performance
It's a very good over-clocker.
and if you were satisfied with an 8600GT for this long than you will be more satisfied with an Asus Direct CU II 560 Ti card.
Also, (if you receive the new version of the card) you will get BF 3 completely free (according to Asus)

Bottom Line:
-Nice card
-Good Performance
-Runs cool
-Recommended card for BF3

#36 November 8 2011

Firas

edit: Don't think a free bf3 will come with it

Last edited by Firas (November 8 2011)

#37 November 8 2011

AvoK95

Firas wrote:

edit: Don't think a free bf3 will come with it

DUH!
But there is a chance it will tho

#38 November 8 2011

MegaCool

AvoK95 wrote:
Firas wrote:

I own one of those cards and I'm very satisfied with it.
It's an awesome card that can play almost ant game on 1080p (Graphics all on high with AA)
Runs very cool (not more then 60C on full load.
It comes in a nice box, has nice performance
It's a very good over-clocker.
and if you were satisfied with an 8600GT for this long than you will be more satisfied with an Asus Direct CU II 560 Ti card.
Also, (if you receive the new version of the card) you will get BF 3 completely free (according to Asus)

Bottom Line:
-Nice card
-Good Performance
-Runs cool
-Recommended card for BF3

+1. The 560 Ti is generations ahead of the 8600 GT. Probably one of my finest investments this year . I'm actually surprised that an 8600 gt can even run BF3. The 560 Ti will run everything high in BF3 (not ultra) without MSAA, @1080p with 60+fps. Ultra to me fluctuates between 45 and 65fps. OF course you need a decent motherboard and acceptable CPU as well.

#39 November 8 2011

yasamoka

Did you order the GTX 560Ti yet? Where did you order it from? And will you get a warranty on it??

#40 November 8 2011

omarmasri

Heeey I finished the campaign and to be honest I liked even though all reviews mainly focused on the multiplayer (I liked it too more than the singleplayer) but really the story is just under rated. It's really nice the way stories of many people over lap and form a crazy story.
One thing just pissed me a bit is that paris got blown with a nuke and iran got blown too but in new york we were able to catch the nuke. Americans will stay Americans

#41 November 8 2011

d3ad

did anyone try it on a laptop with gt525m, thats the only machine i have :(

#42 November 9 2011

Firas

I like the Ad for bf3

Battlefield 3: Above and Beyond the call.

word.

#43 November 10 2011

n00bPoWeR

omarmasri wrote:

One thing just pissed me a bit is that paris got blown with a nuke and iran got blown too but in new york we were able to catch the nuke. Americans will stay Americans

LOL. What did you expect ;p I'm rocking the MP and like the song says, "I just can't get enough..." For those that have a decent computer, don't miss out.

#44 November 10 2011

n00bPoWeR

AvoK95 wrote:
sa2er2 wrote:

Is your serial number blocked from Origin ?

So.. Anyone called? Got any reason someone would sell a BF3 account?! I doubt it's cos he didn't like his K/d ratio...

#45 November 10 2011

ILIA_93

http://www.lebgeeks.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=10685

In this topic, a way to get past 10.2 GB of downloading. I followed the steps, but when I resume at origin, the game goes to 10.2GB for a second, and directly give me download completed and all the files in the directory would be deleted.
What should I do, it's been 3 hours of just keep recopying 10.2GB over and over. HELP!

Edit: Sorry, it worked now. Don't what I did wrong, But WTF! Man using HotSpot shield, I'm downloading at 200KB/s sometimes 250KB/s. As the origin and Nod and Taskmanager are detecting, I thing it's not virtual. I wish I wont get banned by Ogero.

Last edited by ILIA_93 (November 10 2011)

#46 November 11 2011

Firas

The 560 gtx ti made this game heaven, im so happy with it, but there is this slight problem where i disconnect sometime from the game due to my T1 connection

edit: Any solution?

Last edited by Firas (November 11 2011)

#47 November 11 2011

yasamoka

ILIA_93 wrote:

http://www.lebgeeks.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=10685

In this topic, a way to get past 10.2 GB of downloading. I followed the steps, but when I resume at origin, the game goes to 10.2GB for a second, and directly give me download completed and all the files in the directory would be deleted.
What should I do, it's been 3 hours of just keep recopying 10.2GB over and over. HELP!

Edit: Sorry, it worked now. Don't what I did wrong, But WTF! Man using HotSpot shield, I'm downloading at 200KB/s sometimes 250KB/s. As the origin and Nod and Taskmanager are detecting, I thing it's not virtual. I wish I wont get banned by Ogero.

I had this problem too. It was a nightmare. Eventually I found a solution online. It's this:

1) Copy all the BF3 files from Disk 1 into a folder you create on the HDD. Let's say it's C:\BF3.
2) Copy Data.zip ONLY from BF3 Disk 2 into that folder (C:\BF3)
3) go to http://www.origin.com/download and download the newest version of Origin.
4) Place OriginSetup.exe in [folder]\Autorun\Origin
5) Uninstall Origin (old version).
5) Run Autorun.exe from [folder]
6) Install Origin through Autorun menu!
7) Run Origin, and it will automatically give you the option to install the game, rather than download it.
8) You will then have to download 700MB worth of patches.
9) Play the game.

Hope this can solve your problem. I will give credit to the Author when I find the link. Now I'm just passing it on. That person is so awesome

EDIT: Oh I see, you seem to have solved your problem. Well I'm sure some others will face the same problem, so here's the solution (hopefully it should work).

Last edited by yasamoka (November 11 2011)

#48 November 12 2011

mohammadk97

My friend is having a problem with his battlefield 3. When he install it and click the icon, an error says that the entry point not found. How can he fix this?

#49 November 15 2011

bitsh-hunter

why does my bf3 keep crashing it says sometimes low on memory and then it shows me a dx error bla bla bla
and i hv 6gb of ram and a gtx 580 so wtf ?

#50 November 15 2011

yasamoka

bitsh-hunter wrote:

why does my bf3 keep crashing it says sometimes low on memory and then it shows me a dx error bla bla bla
and i hv 6gb of ram and a gtx 580 so wtf ?

Would you mind giving us additional details, like your system configuration, the exact error message, what you were doing at the time in-game, what background processes are running, and what you have already done to try and fix the problem?

Board footer