LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 October 3 2011

peekaie

Hello, Drupal... and Time

Hello,

I've just discovered these forums and I'm glad to find lots of nice lebanese people who use the internet for something else than facebook. It's a very nice community, and I'm happy to join.
I'd also like to give credit to samer for all the awesome work he's done, and xterm for extremely useful posts.

Like most people here, i've been playing around with web design and development for a while now. In time, i became quite handy with drupal.
I then started developing websites for companies. One of my latest projects is Compuworld's website, which consists of a minor ecommerce interface, as well as a platform for the company's sales persons to add, edit, delete and tag products on the website without any risk from them of interfering with its functionality.
URL is http://www.compuworld-lb.com

The website mainly consists of the Views module, as well as custom CCK fields. I used Ubercart for the shopping system, and other minor modules for small stuff there and there. The graphics were made in photoshop (duh).

It took a lot of reading, and a lot of time asking questions on freenode. Now that I'm a little more mature in the field, and if anyone is learning drupal and is interested in knowing how something was done, I'll be more than happy to help and answer to your questions.

Cheers
Philip

Last edited by peekaie (October 5 2011)

#2 October 3 2011

MrClass

Re: Hello, Drupal... and Time

Welcome aboard Philip! I am a Joomla super user and made this: www.dotink-lb.com
It is a limited ecommerce site, yet extendable once ecommerce becomes mature in Lebanon. Cart system is based on VirtueMart, but I did tons of modifications and bug fixes.

Board footer