LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 April 15 2005

jayinferno

Hello, Great Idea

Hello.

My name is Jay, i am an IT Consultant working in Beirut. I just found out bout this site by mistake while googling.. and i love the idea.. we need this kindda community in lebanon.

I just wanned to register and become part of this.. usually am really involved in such spaces.. but the fact is am gonna be busy for a while hopping on the plane each week. So ill guess ill be more efficient sometime later..

Any tech auctions around ?

Regards

#2 April 15 2005

mahdoum

Re: Hello, Great Idea

Welcome, =)

As for the poll I hate phones like those cause they're really not "phones" anymore but more like a pda

#3 April 15 2005

rolf

PDA-phones are the future, but they need to become smaller and more practical first.

#4 April 15 2005

rolf

Hi jay

#5 April 15 2005

jayinferno

hi rolf..
Actually ur right about that.. ive seen some crazy offer on the imate but believe i still didnt get an imate cuz its too bulky in size for me

#6 April 15 2005

karim soubra

welcome and enjoy

#7 April 15 2005

karim soubra

for online auctions there is something like ebay it is ewaseet.com you would find tech auctions
but like anything in this part of the world the seller is not always sincere and he can sell the item before the end of the auction or decides not to sell it so take care

#8 April 15 2005

samer
Admin

hello jay, glad to have you here :)

#9 April 18 2005

jayinferno

tnx samer, karim.
Yeah i know ewaseet, elmazad. i meant to see if u guyz are planning on e-auctions on lebgeeks.
I am lost between Nokia 9300 and Ericsson P900 .. cant decide heheh ..

#10 April 18 2005

Charly

first of all, hey jay :] welcome 2 lebgeeks.... 2nd, i advise u to get the nokia 9300, more practical

#11 May 1 2005

cyber_lady

hello jay, glad to have you here :)

seconded;')

#12 May 9 2005

jayinferno

yeah 9300 is awesome, i wuz tryin it for someone, but there's some problem in the sync with Outlook, keeps missing some details and some contacts...
Tnx Charly, Cyber_lady

Board footer