LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 April 27 2005

TSOG

Game Released

I once slipped in a little info about me, creating a beat-em-up. Well, for those who already know about it, it's done. I kept the name of the engine M.U.G.E.N out of respect for the original creation team. The next one will change though. The game has been fully tested. Mind you though, this was sort of a training game. The aim of it is simply to play versus others. The next one will feature tons of modes, dazzling graphics, and much more. Anyhow, I've never seen anyone create a fighting game in Lebanon, even though using M.U.G.E.N is a piece of cake, and if you don't really want to work your mind over it, you can simply download everything you like over the internet and edit it all. Peace out!

#2 April 28 2005

mahdoum

Re: Game Released

where can we get the game?

#3 April 28 2005

samer
Admin

^ same question.

#4 April 28 2005

jayinferno

TSOG: great news. We need to see that game.

By the way, years ago a Syrian-Lebanese Team created the game "Under The Ashes (Ta7t Al Ramad)" which was the 1st Arab Developed FPS game featuring a Plot with a Palestinian Kid going thru levels and countering Israeli Soldiers. The game needed a lot of tweaking, but it wuz the 1st Arab Game to be release. I can provide u with more details if ur interrested. (i featured it on my Vid,Games show on TV if anyone saw it)
Another Team also built a bit more sturdier game which i cant rmmber the name but if ur interrested i can give u the details later , and it wuz also a Syrian Team. The game was an FPS about a Warrior princess, good game , better graphics, monsters,  and levels
Another Game was released a couple of years ago in Lebanon ill get u the name this afternoon i have the CD's too, its an FPS game about the Occupied South, also great game with a good engine. I think they also released new levels. Ill get u the Names, Links, Developers, Dates and Websites later on.

TSOG: give us ur link and keep up the good work

#5 April 28 2005

TSOG

Jayinferno, you had a videogames show? Which one was that? I'm curious. I myself was supposed to create a cybernetic show for MTV (just create, not host), but you know, the station was shut down. I tried to transfer the show to MBC, which was working at first, but then just bit the gournds. So, again, what show was that? And what was your thing in it?

As for the rest of you guys, if you want to check the game out, I'll send you a copy if you're close by. The thing was a practice game, as I had mentioned earlier. The name of the engine remains the same. What's fun about it though, is the cast characters inside. Spiderman, Hullk, Wolverine, Bonnie Hood, Superman, Evil Ryu, Gallon, Jedah... I know, those characters are ripped from other games, yes, but the fact that you get to play those guys in one game is really cool. You can read about the engine in different sites. It's called M.U.G.E.N. There are dozens of fan made games created from it. I'm hoping to save enough cash to buy a high end professional digital cam with 80 FPS, so I could start working on my next beat-em-up. Story mode, hidden characters, finishers, brutal combos, and tons of secrets. All Lebanese. It will be called Dark Babylon. Just think "MK", with a little personal touch. Peace out.

#6 April 28 2005

mahdoum

cool, how big is the game??

Board footer