LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 April 24 2005

jayinferno

Delivery Reports - Urgent

Hey All.

Do you happen to know what's the prefix that would be added to the mobile nbr in order to request a delivery report if ur phone doesnt have the option ? We definitely have one for MTC and one for Alfa. Although i called 111 (MTC) the guy checked and said they dont

O2 network uses the prefix *0# , so when the number would be 03696969 u put the nbr : *0#03696969

T-Mobile has a hard one, *A# (which doesnt work if ur phone cant insert chars in nbr field)

So any help in this ?Tnx

#2 April 25 2005

Charly

Re: Delivery Reports - Urgent

hey jay....
plz i didnt quite get what u meant by "delivery report"... do u want to check the number of units u still have? or what numbers have u dialed since ur recharge? plz clarify

#3 April 25 2005

samer
Admin

i think he's talking about SMS.
the report that tells you that the message has been delivered successfully.

#4 April 25 2005

mahdoum

don't you have that as an option in the mobile phone??

#5 April 26 2005

ike

Iza el MTC said they don't have this option, btetwa2a3 ne7na na3rif? I don't really think this option exist in Lebanon.. Anyway get a nokia phone and you'll have this option. (I'm not advertising for nokia  )

#6 April 26 2005

jayinferno

hehehe.. no ike cuz its natural. i mean the nokia and other brands, when u have that option activated, thats how the SMS server @ MTC recognizes that he has to send u back a report.. the Prefix is set automatically. Akeed we have it, but the Cust.Support guy wouldnt know it.. damn i wish we had real tech cust support in this country

#7 April 26 2005

mahdoum

It's true we really do need proper customer support, most of the time the customer knows more then the supplier

#8 April 26 2005

Charly

try *210# and press dial.... hope it works :)

Board footer