LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#26 May 22 2011

xterm

Re: animation series.

Chevalier du Zodiaque!

I want them all in English please! (Saint Seiya?)

Who has them?

#27 May 22 2011

Monkey D. Luffy

xterm wrote:

Chevalier du Zodiaque!

I want them all in English please! (Saint Seiya?)

Who has them?

I want them two

#28 May 22 2011

jsaade

I have them in japanese + english subtitles (copied from original DVDs), I have to look for them though so it might take some time!

#29 May 23 2011

exhaler

Monkey D. Luffy wrote:
exhaler wrote:

@Monkey D. Luffy i have 92 episodes which include Hunter x Hunter, Hunter x Hunter OVA, Hunter x Hunter: Greed Island, Hunter x Hunter: Greed Island Final. all Japanese audio with english subs

I definitely WANT them :'(
How can we meet???

If you love Saint Seiya (Chevalier du Zodiaque for some) you have surely heard of BT'X here is theopening
I love Saint Seiya, one of the best asnime.... The guy is so weak but yet he finds a way to destroy his opponent
Dragon Ball Z rocks! Dragon Ball GT SUCKS ><
Do you now if there is any game for one piece? where can i download the green databook?

And where can i download ALL the FMA scan's?

How is the quality of Saint Seiya (180MB), and is it jap with eng subs?
Pm me if you want to meet

#30 May 23 2011

Jad

I have all these animation series:

Wolf's Rain
Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt
Denno Coil
Fushigi no Umi no Nadia (Nadia et le Secret de l'Eau Bleue)
Eureka Seven
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Dragon Ball Z
Azumanga Daioh
Suzumiya Haruhi no Yûutsu (La Mélancolie de Haruhi Suzumiya)
Slam Dunk
Cowboy Bebop
Maison Ikkoku
Canaan
Darker than BLACK
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Higashi no Eden (Eden Of The East)
High School! Kimengumi
Gunslinger Girl
Hajime no Ippo
Serial Experiment Lain
Samurai Champloo
One Piece
Phantom - Requiem for the Phantom
Meitantei Conan (Detective Conan)
Mushishi
Lucky Star
Koi Kaze (Love Wind)
Kare Kano
Kanon (2006)
Death Note
FLCL
Baccano!
Code Geass
Honey & Clover
Ichigo Mashimaro (Strawberry Marshmallow)
Fullmetal Alchemist
Last Exile
Kimagure Orange Road
Naruto
Chobits
PlanetES
City Hunter
Gankutsuou (Le Comte de Monte-Cristo)
School Rumble
Bônen no Xamdou (Xam'd - Lost Memories)
Clannad

They're all with French subtitles (But most of the time I try to get mkv's with different subtitle and dub language). Most of them are HD (720p and some 1080p).

I'm thinking of selling these on DVD (one DVD for 15.000 LL, no matter which anime or which episode you ask for).

Tell me if you're interested.

#31 May 23 2011

Bassem

exhaler wrote:

i also have about 2TB worth of anime (HQ), if anyone is interested i'll post the list.

Could you please PM me the list?

#32 May 23 2011

cullinan86

The best Saint Seiya episodes are the french dubbed.
I watched it with original Japanese voices. It's good but, sometimes deviates you from having a full experience.
The English voices are awful...And I mean really, really bad, better avoid them.
The french voice-overs are the best in the series and gave me full satisfaction. *Spoiler ahead* I even cried when Hyoga is forced to kill his beloved master and how Camus realizes the truth moments before his death.

I have the entire Sanctuary, Asgard and Hades seasons in DVDs, with french voices. How I got them? I especially requested them from DVD Media store in Haret Hreik...And got them after 5 months of waiting.

Kudos to all Saint Seiya fans in Lebanon...PEGASUS...RYU...SEI...KEN!!!!!

#33 May 23 2011

jsaade

cullinan86 wrote:

I watched it with original Japanese voices. It's good but, sometimes deviates you from having a full experience.
The English voices are awful...And I mean really, really bad, better avoid them.
The french voice-overs are the best in the series and gave me full satisfaction. *Spoiler ahead* I even cried when Hyoga is forced to kill his beloved master and how Camus realizes the truth moments before his death.

I have the entire Sanctuary, Asgard and Hades seasons in DVDs, with french voices. How I got them? I especially requested them from DVD Media store in Haret Hreik...And got them after 5 months of waiting.

What? :S how can the french one be better than the original japanese voices?
I think they have more emotion and life.
Of course English ones suck.

#34 May 23 2011

Monkey D. Luffy

cullinan86 wrote:

Hunter X Hunter, One Piece, Full Metal Alchemist and some other are also very very good with french dub... Actually the best.

#35 October 21 2011

KarimCfc

I'm watching Yu Yu Hakusho (french version)...Amazing series,watched all of them when I was a kid! Must watch

Board footer