LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#26 October 14 2010

justin

Re: World of Warcraft - Game Thread

cool cool sounds promising  and about the patch الله كريم ogero must get blown up for that stupid quota i hate them

#27 October 14 2010

vengeance666

well if anyone lives in the region of zahle , kab-elias in precise and wants the patch , 3.48gb of 4.68 gb are downloaded already :)

#28 October 14 2010

vengeance666

hey guys i got a couple of questions here , it's kinda bugging me... you know downloading 4.68gb patch is a pain !!
my downloader puts on usually that green light and says no problems detected while downloading , then sometimes after a while ( couple of hours or so ) the light turns yellow and says " there was multiple problems saving the data" , i close the downloader and then start it again , its "no problems detected again" and download continues normally from where i closed the downloader , is this gooing to cause me problems when i install the patch ?? i wont be willing to download 4.68 gb again , its a nightmare already !!

another thing is my guildmates have the EU version of the game , their patch size was about 5.5gb , but mine is showing a download of 4.68gb ( its US version what i use ) , is this normal ??

Last edited by vengeance666 (October 15 2010)

#29 October 14 2010

justin

i think the eu patch is probably larger , and are you playing on a us realem ? and by the way i might go to falougha maybe next weekend ill see if i can pass by and take a copy of the patch from you :)

#30 October 14 2010

o_game

so anyone has it yet???? i reside in greater beirut district

#31 October 14 2010

vengeance666

no i play on twisting nether EU , and why should it be larger ? it's the same game with the same content

#32 October 14 2010

Ahmadz

Well I play it on a US and my downloader puts it at 4.68 but that's not the final size. Cause my friend downloaded the 4.68GB then it told him that he still has around 1.2GB more to download so I think it totals the 5.5GB in the end when you finish the entire patch.

@o_game, I live in beirut too but i haven't got it yet. I might get it from my friend tomorrow or the day after and i can share it as soon as i get it (unless someone else here got it before that then pleeeeeeese share ...talk about addiction).

on another note, my brother went to the netcafe to see if he can get it from him...the guy asked for 50$, lol!

Last edited by Ahmadz (October 15 2010)

#33 October 14 2010

justin

screw that man lol and i live in aramoon what realem are you playing on , im in pvp frostwolf  :) iv'e been playing it since i was in kuwait and i just moved here this summer , man kuwait is awesome when it comes to online gaming free download plus i payed only 250 usd for a whole year 1.5 mbps , man i feel like crying everytime i think about how much of a theives they are down here in ogero :'(

Last edited by justin (October 14 2010)

#34 October 14 2010

vengeance666

you instatly have to download a 1.2gb ? i heard you can login after the 4.68 one and the rest are streamed while you play ( yeaaa thats what is missing from my life , more lag  )

Last edited by vengeance666 (October 15 2010)

#35 October 15 2010

Ahmadz

I'm playing on pvp dreadmaul (yeah i think that's what it's called) but i'm looking for another realm to start my horde character but I'm searching for one that had other lebanese players in it. Problem is that most of us play on different realems...too bad.
Oh and i had my friend who also used to live in kuwait and came here crying about the latency...lol. I'm kinda used to my 200-500ms lag though as long as i accept being ass kicked every time i play against other players.

#36 October 15 2010

o_game

Ahmadz wrote:

Well I play it on a US and my downloader puts it at 4.68 but that's not the final size. Cause my friend downloaded the 4.68GB then it told him that he still has around 1.2GB more to download so I think it totals the 5.5GB in the end when u finish the entire patch.

@o_game, I live in beirut too but i haven't got it yet. I might get it from my friend tomorrow or the day after and i can share it as soon as i get it (unless someone else here got it before that then pleeeeeeese share ...talk about addiction).

on another note, my brother went to the netcafe to see if he can get it from him...the guy asked for 50$, lol!

ok gr8 bro. am on skullcrusher pvp  realm,  and i know what you mean by addiction these days i do nothing except goto work,gym and wow, no social life what so ever lol

Last edited by o_game (October 15 2010)

#37 October 15 2010

Lebscream

Hello WoW players, good news i have the EU patch finished downloading yesterday, 6GB and the game is awesome everything change many new things, anyone want the patch it is 6GB, and i think just taking the update folder wont work you need the whole wow, and it is  27.5GB  only hahahaha anyone want it feel free to PM me and remember i have the "EU Version" thanks.

#38 October 15 2010

Lebscream

Teasing 

wowxw.jpg

#39 October 15 2010

Ruroken

This might sound like a noobish questions, but has anyone tried the Leatrix fix yet? and did it change anything in terms of latency?

#40 October 15 2010

Lebscream

Ruroken i tried lowerping, and it change my latency from 200 300 to 120ms.

#41 October 15 2010

Ahmadz

*casts a voodoo spell on Lebscream*

#42 October 15 2010

Ruroken

Lowerping is not bad, the best in my opinion is Battleping but now it's not free anymore. If you haven't tried Leatrix i suggest u do, just google it and u'll find it right away.

#43 October 15 2010

GeorgeN

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet … =callencia

This is my rogue, but i've recently quit since I started uni, regrettably I won't be downloading the patch, to me wow will always be wow, no matter what they change, the repetitiveness is too prevalent.

#44 October 16 2010

Ahmadz

Hey guys,

well i finally got the new patch. So if anyone want it, pm to fix it. Mine is the US version so if you want the EU you can contact Lebscream, he's the kewl guy (i think a guy) above whose also willing to give out to eu patch. Oh and i live in beirut.

cheers

#45 October 16 2010

justin

lol well if he/she was (a girl ) with the new patch i am surly going to switch to Europe

#46 October 16 2010

Lebscream

hahaha justin, bad news am HE

#47 October 17 2010

vengeance666

anyone having super lag issues tonight ? just standing still in one place is impossible !

#48 October 17 2010

Ahmadz

Nope....Mine went smooth all night long...Using Ogero!
(then again...if you live outside beirut you should know of the wasta we beirutis have)

#49 October 17 2010

o_game

Ahmadz wrote:

Hey guys,

well i finally got the new patch. So if anyone want it, pm to fix it. Mine is the US version so if you want the EU you can contact Lebscream, he's the kewl guy (i think a guy) above whose also willing to give out to eu patch. Oh and i live in beirut.

cheers

ahmad not sure if you got my email, but i would very much appreciate if you could pass me wows knew patch.

thanks

Last edited by o_game (October 17 2010)

#50 October 17 2010

justin

o_game wrote:
Ahmadz wrote:

Hey guys,

cheers

ahmad not sure if you got my email, but i would very much appreciate if you could pass me wows knew patch.

thanks

its the only reason were getting our pockets rapped cause were beiruties lol

Board footer